MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, hang in there! Just remember that you are going through this with YOUR BEST FRIEND--an angel that God has sent to you--so you all will be fine! Keep ya head up mi gyal, mi kno nuff good tings soon come fi yah! :star:

girl you are RIGHT.. thats what i love bout this all, with all the drama we've BOTH had, surely we would be strangling each other if we were w/ ANYBODY else, but i could be in the desert w/ no water and be happy w/ that man.. :luv:

how is mr belly doing!!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey Ladies....

Just popping in to say hello. I am in vacay this week to hang out with Tierra on her school break. She spent the night at a friends house last night. Louis and I went out (looking pretty good I must say) and were heading home about 11:30 and some a$$hole hit my car, totalled it ... and sped off.

So now I am out a car..not sure how to get Louis to work!? Thats the worst part!

Oh and not pregnant - but that is so ok.... wasnt really planning on it and now I have to find a way to get a new car.... so we will try in a couple months and see how that goes. :)

Hope you all are having a nice week.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
a no dat mek mi a feel good. It's teh RUM CREAM in my coffee.

why you torcher mi a so? :blink:

Irie was involved in a hit and run last night. Some guy hit her and left the scene and her car was totaled but they are all ok.

Talking about what you said about JQ sneaker boots.

I knew that :lol: that was supposed to be my innocent smile Sunny :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*Mental note* - have steve apply at home deport, one right near our house, he could walk there :)

That's a great idea MrsTee! That's what I did w/ Gregory. There's this shopping center within walking distance from the house, and that's where we filled out alot of applications, and lo and behold he got a call back from PetSmart! He went through his paid training all last week, and this week they actually had him working all over the store! His favorite part of the job--swiping people's credit cards at the register! :lol: :lol: I just say thank God for work! He usually takes the bus to work in the evenings after he gets out of class! It's definitely been better emotionally for the both of us! It's amazing how much stress not working can put on BOTH parties emotionally, financially, etc!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Okay...someone just walked past my office with a high top philly fade and he's here for an interview but the top is jerried...going to be nosy brb.

Please no...I just fell out my chair and am now under my desk :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thats right!!

Prayers to Billy Boy (F)

Jesus,

In our flesh, are weak and don't feel like things can get better. and sometimes things have been going so wrong for too long. In our spirits and hearts, Jesus is good. He reminds us of our blessings we have NOW. Billy Boy is still with us and thats our blessing. Please pray that we will be constantly reminded of His awesome goodness and provisions. We know He is able.

God Bless you Dills

YES.. in jesus' name!!

That's a great idea MrsTee! That's what I did w/ Gregory. There's this shopping center within walking distance from the house, and that's where we filled out alot of applications, and lo and behold he got a call back from PetSmart! He went through his paid training all last week, and this week they actually had him working all over the store! His favorite part of the job--swiping people's credit cards at the register! :lol: :lol: I just say thank God for work! He usually takes the bus to work in the evenings after he gets out of class! It's definitely been better emotionally for the both of us! It's amazing how much stress not working can put on BOTH parties emotionally, financially, etc!

Amen that is wonderful Mrs. P!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
omg.. sunny, thanks for letting us know.. i cant beleive that.. thank God they are okay.. pls hail her up for us..likkle miss mus be so shook up.. poor baby..

I hope she is okay too..

I need some rum cream. I love that stuff and I can't find the Sangster REAL rum cream here. Mannnnnn, mi caan wait fi get to Jamaica. :angry:

Who you telling I almost was in tears when i finished my last bottle..lol

Hey Ladies....

Just popping in to say hello. I am in vacay this week to hang out with Tierra on her school break. She spent the night at a friends house last night. Louis and I went out (looking pretty good I must say) and were heading home about 11:30 and some a$$hole hit my car, totalled it ... and sped off.

So now I am out a car..not sure how to get Louis to work!? Thats the worst part!

Oh and not pregnant - but that is so ok.... wasnt really planning on it and now I have to find a way to get a new car.... so we will try in a couple months and see how that goes. :)

Irie, so glad you are okay! Sorry to hear about that @$$hole that hit your car :angry: No worries everything will work out with you finding some more wheels!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

This just in from Federal officials...

It has been confirmed that the individual who was flying the plane had set his house on fire...went to the Georgetown Airport in Austin, and stole a plane...and then crashed the plane into the building...This story only gets worse as the day progresses....

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hey girl its gonna be okay you got this (L)

Hey Tee :star: thanks girl :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Hey Ladies....

sooo sorry bout the car irie.. MAN! i hope you guys are able to work it out..

and baby(iesssss) soon come my girl..

Timeline
Here is an update on Billy boy...he is back in the hospital to get a feeding tube. He has been eating but not enough and he is now down to 110lbs. Last night they also gave him 3 pints of blood. When I hear anything else I will let you all know. Once again thanks for all your prayers.

Aww dills, yes keep us posted poe thing...

Timeline
I hope she is okay too..

Who you telling I almost was in tears when i finished my last bottle..lol

I did the same thing yesterday with my last peanut punch :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.