XtrmeFdelity

Question: CFO in Quezon City

10 posts in this topic

i just had my interview done so my birt cert, NBI, cenomar is there with the manila usembassy,... i just read that i have to have cfo seminar and those are required documents to have that.

So, what i'm going to do? do i need to apply for those again?

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

I'm near St. Mary's so i'd probably go there,.. i'm just not sure what docs i have to bring, IDs i have but the certificates,.. no cos the manila usembassy took it

you don't need to bring birth cert, nbi and cenomar. they will only ask for your passport, copy of your visa and id. congratS!

you don't need to bring birth cert, nbi and cenomar. they will only ask for your passport, copy of your visa and id. congratS!

Thanks!

maybe I'll have that when they deliver the visa to me. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i just had my interview done so my birt cert, NBI, cenomar is there with the manila usembassy,... i just read that i have to have cfo seminar and those are required documents to have that.

So, what i'm going to do? do i need to apply for those again?

According to my Pinay wife you should have had duplicate security papers - like a Birth Certificate. One copy goes to the Embassy the other you keep. The Embassy will return your VISA with the I-94 stamped in it. It will arrive in a plastic bag with a sealed envelope. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE!.

Hopefully you'll get here in time to see snow!

Good luck

oh, btw,.. to those who doesn't know how to get to the cfo office in quezon city,... just take off LRT katipunan station and take the NORTH EXIT,.once you get out of the station,you just have to walk like 2mins and you're there.

If you get off on the other exit, just cross the road and you'll see a big sign saying "GOOD SHEPHERD CONVENT" or just ask somebody to point you to the place. But believe me it's hard to miss because its right in front of PSBA.

I'm taking the seminar on monday.

REQUIREMENTS:

WITH VISA:

- Passport (original and 2 photocopies): VISA ( original and 3 photocopies)

-Immigrant Data Summary for USA bound emigrants (for IR1 and CR1 visa holder)

-confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPR) for Canada bound emigrants

-P250 consultation fee

WITHOUT VISA:

FOR FIANCE/ES:

-2 valid ID ( either Birth Certificate from NSO, NBI, Passport, SSS card, Driver's license, PRC, BIR/TIN ID, Company ID) original and 2 photocopies

-250 consultation fee

IF MARRIED:

-marriage certificate is SECPA (original and 2 photocopies)

-report of marriage from Philippine Embassy or Philippine consulate General duly aunthenticated, if married abroad (original and 2 photocopies)

-2 valid ID ( either Birth Certificate from NSO, NBI, Passport, SSS card, Driver's license, PRC, BIR/TIN ID, Company ID) original and 2 photocopies

-250 consultation fee

OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS

-divorce paper

-Legal capacity

-Annulment paper

-Kosekitohon (if partner is Japanese national)

-Proof of citizenship (if petitioner is naturalized citizen)

-Notarized Parental consent/Advice for participants ages 24 years old and below.

REGISTRATION STARTS AT 7:00AM

COUNSELING SCHEDULES: 8:30AM; 11:00AM AND 1:30 PM FOR ALL COUNTRIES

MONDAY-FRIDAY

Oh well, i hope this helps somehow :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.