tom&tanya

February 2010 Filers -- I-129F -- VSC

1,797 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok Uk you asked for it.

I met Anna on Line in 2008 and we began to speak. I had been speaking with other ladies but I knew there was something about her. The way she spoke and her thinking. Her parents had been married 45 years and that spoke volumes to me. Anna was very humble and she had no one really to step up to the plate and make it happen.

I just wanted her to know that someone cared and could change her life and I stated doing it. My first thing was English lessons. It stunned her I would offer that and mean it. Trully that was the turning point in our relationship. Then, I repaired her teeth. She would just tell me thank you over and over again but, she was thanking me everyday just being a part of my life and enjoying her smile. Then, I went there to visit in January. We both knew it was good and we wre firm in what we had been thinking and had her Mothers and Dads blessing.

I told Anna when I was there she no longer had to work at the orphanage. She was only making 250 a month and I could not see her doing that and she could use the time to prepare to come here and visit with friends and family there before leaving. I sent her to Turkey for two weeks with her best friend to have a week there because now she will be leaving what she knows and coming to a brand new life here.

I have told her everything about my life and family and she has seen where she will be living and if you look at my photo for sure we are ‘beauty and the beast”.

Kirk has refer to himself and me as “Jarheads” yes, he is correct and I carry the code in my heart and Anna knows that. I will never turn my back on her or any person in need and Anna know if she falls I will carry her.

It is not what people say it was what they do. I have been doing for Anna and her smile is her greatest gift she could ever offer to me.

If I have to tell you UK I have solved the “Global Warming Crisis” the scientist just have not seen Anna yet. If my heart were a light house then I am sure they could see my light from my heart on Mars. I could easy lay down my life for her and I would wait I life time just to hold her hand again and look into her eyes.

I know my Role. I am Southern. I am a Marine. SEMPER FI!!! OOOO but I am just a man and a gentleman. I still stand when a lady enters the room. I open her car door or any door for her. I do it because it make me feel good and I want her to know just how special she makes my life having her in it.

So, as we all place one foot in from of the other and move in the direction of our heart please place on what we learn here so others can find there Happiness. After all, we only have one life to live and lets all make the most of it.

David Lee Swann

Wow david that was sooo beautiful :) Thank you for sharing that with us. Ken does the door thingy too...he is such a gentleman :)Its so good to have a real man. We also met online actually though myspace lol. But really got together when he went to Irqa. Ken is a SSG for the US Army, I love the way he makes me feel, like such a woman.

Anyway...back to being the normal pinky and perky show I guess. was nice while it lasted and thank you for sharing that with us...how simply adorable.

anyway..on with the show guys...more NOAs pleaseeeee.

Hugs to all

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes, I am back to my normal self now. During that time i was writing i could have parked in a handicap parking space and for sure it was a strange place i was in while writing. Poachs letter cause me to cry a river of tears and needed a canoe to get to work this morning.

I have not read the news yet but again on a serious note. Poach has a full grasp of the process. We spoke about it last evening on the phone and i hope he places into words what happens in VSC. It does not make the wait any better but it does logically explain why thongs happen the way they do.

Now, I am hoping to hear something in next two weeks and I hope everyone hears as well. Poach, you have been touched more times than a door knob and i am no virgon so i think we can hang on a while longer.

All well in the AO and underwya Sir, standing fast.

David

I crack my self up, what the thongs happen the way they do, wow,lol lol

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

UK, keep dancing. VSC needs the karma. Your kids thought your probably nuts running and jumping around. That is normal. Well for VJ'ers it is. At least now your journey will be a little more regimented. Just remember you are still dealing with the US goverment. They will throw a fly or two into the ointment if they can.

Congrads again Liz. I hope you are still dancing.

As David requested, I know a lot of the happenings at VSC and why things happen the way they do. Two years ago a former adjudicator came on and posted the process. Tonight when I am on my laptop I will explain what he said. I'm not going to type that much on my phone.

We demand more VSC.

Timeline

UK, keep dancing. VSC needs the karma. Your kids thought your probably nuts running and jumping around. That is normal. Well for VJ'ers it is. At least now your journey will be a little more regimented. Just remember you are still dealing with the US goverment. They will throw a fly or two into the ointment if they can.

Congrads again Liz. I hope you are still dancing.

As David requested, I know a lot of the happenings at VSC and why things happen the way they do. Two years ago a former adjudicator came on and posted the process. Tonight when I am on my laptop I will explain what he said. I'm not going to type that much on my phone.

We demand more VSC.

Yes reading of the happenings that goes on at VSC would be very interesting indeed, so I look forward to reading that later. yeah prob not a good idea on your phone, your right. As for the children thinking Im nuts...lol the know Im nuts, we didnt want boring white rice tonight, so we added food coloring to it...it is bright red now lol....this is why I sit well working with children, get me in the classroom and its always fun lol. I get covered in more glitter, glue or what ever we are using, than the children do lol.

I certainly hope theres no flies :( I just cant wait to get some touches again now ;)

Nice to have you back David ...lol...I thought it was sweet indeed...you guys did your ladies proud awwwww.

Yes we def need more NOAs....Im still dancing....come on everyone...dance with us...liberate yourselves....feel the good vibes...move your bodies, lets goooooo guys and dolls.....

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

wooooooo hooooooo

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Timeline

No Uk, Anna had a long night. Her grand mother has taken ill and not likely to make it. Kirk and I were speaking about Anna and yes Kirk, you were right. Anna told me her friends have become "jealous". I told her well if they are they were not your friends to begin with. But, I am sorry for that happening.

Kirk, has some great insight and me being a engineer the whole VSC thing baffles me.

If it is ok with the forum after Kirk and I get finshed stopping the oil in the gulf, We will take over VSC and streamline things abit. I think we would install a drive throught window for sure, we would ask each client "would you like a EAD card with that K-1?" of course we would offer monopoply playing pieces to win your citizenship and hell we will throw in apple pie you know the whole red white and blue thang!!

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

No Uk, Anna had a long night. Her grand mother has taken ill and not likely to make it. Kirk and I were speaking about Anna and yes Kirk, you were right. Anna told me her friends have become "jealous". I told her well if they are they were not your friends to begin with. But, I am sorry for that happening.

Kirk, has some great insight and me being a engineer the whole VSC thing baffles me.

If it is ok with the forum after Kirk and I get finshed stopping the oil in the gulf, We will take over VSC and streamline things abit. I think we would install a drive throught window for sure, we would ask each client "would you like a EAD card with that K-1?" of course we would offer monopoply playing pieces to win your citizenship and hell we will throw in apple pie you know the whole red white and blue thang!!

David

Well that sucks big time!!

Oh I am so sorry to hear about Annas Grandmother :( That is very sad. She will be in our thoughts. At least she has you to keep her strong. Im sure you must be wishing you guys were closer, now more than ever so you could at least give her hug during a crappy period.

The VSC thing...run by you guys sounds ....urmmm....great, lol. worth it if just for the apple pie :)

and I agree with you, if they were Annas friends, they would just be happy for her surely. ok maybe a lickle jealous but still happy for her but that doesnt make it any easier in knowing that I guess.

hugs

Edited by ukprincessemx

Timeline

David, I'm always right. Just the people who thought I was wrong. I'll get you a shovel so you can get to them. We will have to talk on the phone more. Some some of her friends play games with Anna. Sorry to hear about her grandmother.

If we ran VSC full frontal nudity shots would be required. Videos of pole dancing would get an expedite. My midget would have to adjudicate the not so attractive petitioners.

Sorry for the errors. I'm on my phone and can't correct them. Keep dancing people.

Timeline

Yes, I gave Anna as much support as i could from 8000 kilometers away. As for her friends, a good old fashion DI "knife hand" with a touch of "in your face' on the side. but, that is the kinder softer vesion of David. Kirk i think the 'Widow maker" is a better choice.

Kirk, knows the score . For me all i can do is support Anna the remaining days she has there. We spoke this morning and she had had no sleep and i let her run get some sleep. We will speak tonight. She has no idea about where she is heading and the attitudes here. They are far different than over there. You could hear in her voice she was ready to be here.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

UK? Where are you at on igors list? Kirk and I need to take one step forward. Come on Princess.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

UK? Where are you at on igors list? Kirk and I need to take one step forward. Come on Princess.

David

You know what...I updated our time line thingy this morning....I noticed that we arent on there as well. I dont know if its because I recored it as we got the NOA2 on the 10th May....I assumed thats why we wasnt on the list...I promise that I did update it early today....dont yell at me please :( lmao

We arent on the feb 2010 list anymore though....Im all confused lol (doesnt take much I know)

Timeline

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!

My fiance has just got our NOA2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant describe the feeling!!!!!

Hope everybody wl get soon!!!! :dance:

urmmm get the feeling after Ken calling me last night to tell me he had got ours...pretty much simular like you said.....

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Right now I feel so excited and just cant wait to see Ken again as he is comming over to the UK for the interview...so with a lickle luck, we will all leave together. So the next time I see him....I dont have to say bye bye....together forever and I cant wait!!!

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS GUYYYYYSSSSS!!

Keep tham comming :)

:dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Wow, that was nice. I was talking to T and got a text message saying the case was updated. Checked the site (always up in a tab) and APPROVED, woo hoo! I tried to show T on my phone as soon as I saw it, she couldn't read it but could tell I was excited and happy. :) :) good.gif One huge sigh of relief from both of us!

It said it was actually approved yesterday and mailed, so NOA1: Feb 22, NOA2: May 18

Now I need to figure out when exactly I can call NVC.

I hope everyone else's is coming SOON!

Mailed K1: Fedex to VSC Feb 19, 2010

NOA1: Feb 22

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Rcvd at NVC: May 19

Sent on to Embassy: May 21 (in reality, May 24th)

Received at Embassy: May 26

Packet 3 received: June 1

Packet 3 returned: June 2

Packet 4 received: June 16 (emailed appointment date June 11)

interview: July 19th (Warsaw - APPROVED!!!)

POE: July 24th :)

Timeline

Wow, that was nice. I was talking to T and got a text message saying the case was updated. Checked the site (always up in a tab) and APPROVED, woo hoo! I tried to show T on my phone as soon as I saw it, she couldn't read it but could tell I was excited and happy. :) :) good.gif One huge sigh of relief from both of us!

It said it was actually approved yesterday and mailed, so NOA1: Feb 22, NOA2: May 18

Now I need to figure out when exactly I can call NVC.

I hope everyone else's is coming SOON!

WOWWWWW this is excellent...there comming in thick and fast now...CONGRATULATIONS GUYSSSSS!!!!

thats awesome, good luck for the rest of the process....Ken called the NVC last night as soon as he got the mail....but they said we hadnt been put into the system yet...we was given our NOA2 on the 10th May...but didnt get an alert....the webpage didnt change either...it was apparently posted on the 13th may and we got it in the mail yesterday...the 17th...but we wasnt in the system...we was shocked at the call times...they are open longgggg hours arent they.

Anyway...wooooooo hoooo...we need more

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

SandT, IBLP, thanks for getting out of the way. Just kidding. Now for next steps. Y'all must have doing some dirty dancing without telling us. I'm going to have come up with some new moves.

My midget has gone AWOL with a 12 pack and the vacuum cleaner. I think he might be committing a felony.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.