tom&tanya

February 2010 Filers -- I-129F -- VSC

1,797 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Lol, well. Yes i did have tears in my eyes with the widow maker. Now, you know what i carry "AK 47". I would love to have that tee shirt we talked about. Now i have both hands on the keyboard, it seems to work better this way what a concept!! Fishing was great, waether was hot but with a breeze. We were out about five hours and the seemed to be jumping in the boat. We have to get a bigger barrel the video camera keeps getting stuck when i try to "pop out" of the barrel. DO you have that problem as well? As far as "Gentleman and Sir" yes, you caught me.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just dropping in to say GOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGG one and all :)

May this be our best week yet!!! I am soooo excited and totally convinced our dancing will pay of very soon.

And thank you David, we can all have a fish and chip supper lol...but no midgets ok?? I only deal with hobbits here.....I have a total hobbit fetish...so bring on the fish and chips...and hobbits.

Even better...let the hobbits do some pole dancing, not sure they could help with the lap dancing for poacher but anything is worth a try at this point in time. That would produce some awesomly (is that even a word?) weird pics for the VSC. Surely that would tip them over the edge and release us all from this bloody nightmare lmao :rofl:

this is like the most frustratingly frustrating thing in the whole of frusting land....terribly frustrating lmao

Huggles and good luck to us all. Keep dancing :dance::dance::dance::dance:

meet via internet: Sept 2008

Ken deployed to Iraq: Feb 2009

Offically became a couple: May 2009

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Returned home to USA safly: Dec 2009

Christmas 2009 together in the UK :D

Engagement party: 27th Dec

Ken leaves UK: 29th Dec

Em x back to USA: 3rd-13th Feb 2010

I-129f sent: 12th Feb 2010

NOA 1: 17th Feb 2010

TOUCHED: 22nd Feb 2010

Ken back to UK: 6th-13th April 2010

Dog flys to the USA: 22nd April 2010

TOUCHED: 10th May 2010

TOUCHED: 11th May 2010

NOA 2: received by mail on 17th May 2010(dated 10th May)

NVC sent file to London: 26th May 2010

written confirmation recieved from NVC with case number: 28th May 2010

Packet 3 received by Em x: 8th June 2010

Packet 3 returned to Embassy: 9th June 2010

Packet 3 received by Embassy: 10th June 2010

Medical appointment: 22nd June 2010 (passed)

DOS says PK3 is in order: 22nd June 2010, yayyy

Packet 4 received: 7th July 2010

Ken arrives in the UK: 11th August

Interview date: 13th August 2010 wooo hoooo

Interview outcome: APPROVED!!!

Visa/passport delivered: 19th August

Arrived at POE (Philly: 26th August 2010

Wedding: 17th Sept 2010

And live happily Ever After

:)

Timeline

Let's have a great week here people. Chin up, smile, clothes off, and sway to the music. That is what makes 'em happy at VSC.

David, I will do my best to aquire you the shirt in Kyiv. The street vendors across from St. Michaels cathedral sell them. Ironic. That is so cool about Anna's lineage. As for the pics. First impression. Wow. Second impression, we are both way out of our league. LOL. I'm assuming it is one of your son's on the hello with you and standing in front of the Sea Cobra.

I have Miller Lites on ice for the celebrations. They are in David's blow up pool. Let it rip VSC.

Lohninck, Vika is the brains, I am the beauty.LOL.

UK, but I have the midget under contract. There might be some legal issues. For you, I will see what I can do.

Timeline

Yea, that is Holden with me at Cherry this past Christmas. I can not show Alex photo (he is in too) up know what i mean about Alex and his job. Thanks about the "AK 47" shirt. It has a dual emaning you know. I have seen it at work, and now i will have one firing at me again lol.

I have been workong on the vacuum instructs in Russian. I have to say i did not get very far with it with Anna. But she told me "Nick ratshe bevon whoi" Which transaltes "No Good stupid male part" i woneder what she meant by that? And who that was directed at? I told her i was trying to help out a friend and his girl from Kherson and she had never seen a vaccum. Anna then went on to tell me "You think we do not have this in Ukraine?" I did not know how to answer at that point and refer Anna to speak to the midget. Anna then told "you are the only mental midget a know" Damn, now she knows.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

Let's have a great week here people. Chin up, smile, clothes off, and sway to the music. That is what makes 'em happy at VSC.

David, I will do my best to aquire you the shirt in Kyiv. The street vendors across from St. Michaels cathedral sell them. Ironic. That is so cool about Anna's lineage. As for the pics. First impression. Wow. Second impression, we are both way out of our league. LOL. I'm assuming it is one of your son's on the hello with you and standing in front of the Sea Cobra.

I have Miller Lites on ice for the celebrations. They are in David's blow up pool. Let it rip VSC.

Lohninck, Vika is the brains, I am the beauty.LOL.

UK, but I have the midget under contract. There might be some legal issues. For you, I will see what I can do.

Excellent...good job poacher...Id much prefare hobbits...you can deal with the legal fees for me and I will teach vika about the vacum....it would be safer than if you tried...esp as I dont even dare wonder what you guys get upto with the vacums while stuck in this waiting process lmao...men can be weird sometimes. some weirder than others of course ;) lmao (no offense meant of course)

Anyone had any news yet then?? we need more NOA2s please...seem to be hitting a dry spell now....guys leave that comment alone lmao.

Hope your all having a good day. Hurry up with our NOAsssss...I need my damn hot and sexy man back asap!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

R&R,Met up USA side/offically got Engaged: 17th/18th Sept 2009,then back to Iraq :(

Timeline

Hi ^_^ Just wanted to poke my head in here and say BOOOOOO VSC, I haven't been touched since 2/10 when they put my file in a folder... :crying:

Awwww what a cute pic :)

Hey we are married in Baltimore, MD...good luck, maybe youll hear something really soon...do some dancing....seems to help, even if not with getting the NOA2, passes the time at least lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Im alot happier from finding out that our case file is "currently with an adjudication officer pending further review and processing."

How did you find this out?

Mailed K1: Fedex to VSC Feb 19, 2010

NOA1: Feb 22

NOA2: May 17 (84 days, no touches, both SMS and email notice received a day later)

Rcvd at NVC: May 19

Sent on to Embassy: May 21 (in reality, May 24th)

Received at Embassy: May 26

Packet 3 received: June 1

Packet 3 returned: June 2

Packet 4 received: June 16 (emailed appointment date June 11)

interview: July 19th (Warsaw - APPROVED!!!)

POE: July 24th :)

Timeline

How did you find this out?

Urm we had a congressmans office look into it for us :) they emailed last week with VSC response which said that. They said we should hear from them this week. Fingers crossed.

Timeline

Uk, in this waitng process it sucks!!!! such is the reference to the vacuum! Just watch out the the attechments! Midgets go crazy wiith them.

David

Would love to know how you found out the other information that the other person asked you about!

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

Uk, in this waitng process it sucks!!!! such is the reference to the vacuum! Just watch out the the attechments! Midgets go crazy wiith them.

David

Would love to know how you found out the other information that the other person asked you about!

David

urmmmm ok...maybe Im being dumb again...or maybe your talking all red neck again...but I absolutly no bloody idea what so ever about what you just said LMAO :wacko:

as for the info...just plain favourtism I guess lmao. It was the hobbit comments I think...maybe they have lots of hobbits working in VSC and they read how I like them...so they told me so to get an invite to your party, they like the pole dancing thing seeeee....freedom to express their poor lickle sexual frustrations because of being locked up, working in the VSC he he he

Edited by ukprincessemx

Timeline

Cool, on a serious note for a change. I am a March filer. My petition arrived on March 4 at vsc. we have had nothing. No touches or anything. As to the list and approvals i feel that we are close and should happen in the next two to three weeks. For sure would love to know how close peoples approvals were as too what was forecasted on Igors list.

Sure, anyone here watches the list and the frustration of the changing dates and the shear not knowing and trying to make plans is a bwitch or a "Bloody Wanker" as you fine people from the UK would state.

A bit of History for you UK, the southern accent or "redneck" is the close to "The Kings English". Most of the southern states and my home state was one of the 13 colonies. Englishmen seetle in South and southern states because of trade. So when you litem to a "true Southern speak" you will hear some of that in his speaking.

For sure, Anna and i play trivia and her knowlege of the USA amazes me. She only missed who was the current Vice President. She only missed also that USA is a republic, she stated it was a democracy.

You know, there are few Americans that know that. Ask what what the 3 branches of Goverment are and they will look at you like you have slapped them. Ask a American a geography question and they have no clue.

Uk,most Americans do not even know what is past their own back yard. I have met many that have not even crossed the Mississippi River. I have been to many countries. YEs, i have been to yours. Slept on the floor in Gadwick.

To me it is amazing how we all come together in this process. After all, this soon will be your home as well. What part of the world will you be living in when you get here?

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

Cool, on a serious note for a change. I am a March filer. My petition arrived on March 4 at vsc. we have had nothing. No touches or anything. As to the list and approvals i feel that we are close and should happen in the next two to three weeks. For sure would love to know how close peoples approvals were as too what was forecasted on Igors list.

Sure, anyone here watches the list and the frustration of the changing dates and the shear not knowing and trying to make plans is a bwitch or a "Bloody Wanker" as you fine people from the UK would state.

A bit of History for you UK, the southern accent or "redneck" is the close to "The Kings English". Most of the southern states and my home state was one of the 13 colonies. Englishmen seetle in South and southern states because of trade. So when you litem to a "true Southern speak" you will hear some of that in his speaking.

For sure, Anna and i play trivia and her knowlege of the USA amazes me. She only missed who was the current Vice President. She only missed also that USA is a republic, she stated it was a democracy.

You know, there are few Americans that know that. Ask what what the 3 branches of Goverment are and they will look at you like you have slapped them. Ask a American a geography question and they have no clue.

Uk,most Americans do not even know what is past their own back yard. I have met many that have not even crossed the Mississippi River. I have been to many countries. YEs, i have been to yours. Slept on the floor in Gadwick.

To me it is amazing how we all come together in this process. After all, this soon will be your home as well. What part of the world will you be living in when you get here?

David

Awww so when you came to the UK then, you didnt get to out the airport? thats a shame...London is a pretty awesome place. We are planning on using the time wisely while having the medical and the interview down there. We are planning to take the children and Ken..ohh my mummy and step father is comming as well. We are going to spend some time sight seeing. I was in London just before Christmas and have been myself afew times, but we thought it would be a nice lickle break while making afew memories for the family before we leave. My family all adore Ken but are going to miss us of course.

We will living in PA. It is very pretty I think. I was out in feb and got snowed it so ended up having an extra long break lol. (not that we minded ) Ive been out to Florida afew times but other than that, for the USA thats all, I mean we have been to Washington and MD but I look forward to seeing much more in the future.

As for histroy, we have alot here in England and only last month whilke Ken was here we spent a day stepping in time, while in Lincoln, very medieval and beautiful. I simply adore our castles, cathedrals ect. Oh and we did stop at the Harley show room too lol.

You should definatly visit the UK and spend some time here...Id tell anyone that!!! and theres more to the UK than London...seems not many Americans know anywhere other than London in the UK...I will definatly miss this place.

Anna sounds pretty clued up, she sounds very intelligent...Is that what attracted you to her??

Hopefully youll hear something really soon, Ive got my fingers crossed for you guys :)

Timeline

Yes, I am a sucker for brains. Anna told me "she will work with what she has" I am not sure what she meant by that? For sure she is not hard to look at for sure. Sexy and smart, now that is a package.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

Yes, I am a sucker for brains. Anna told me "she will work with what she has" I am not sure what she meant by that? For sure she is not hard to look at for sure. Sexy and smart, now that is a package.

David

Well I hope that you look after her well then...lucky, lucky guy!!

I have to admit that I think just the same about Ken, He is just so damn sexy, I love the way he makes me feel. He is so strong and good looking...makes me giggle so much...and is such a wonderful Daddy as well. There isnt anything Id change about him, I can even cope with his imperfections...he is pretty good at snoring the roof off lol.

I think we are so lucky to have found such amazing soul mates amongst the whole world. I think its sooooo amazing how we all live so far apart yet I feel that only make our relationships with each other stronger. We spend so much time either emailing, IM, skyping or calling...I think we get to know each other in a much more "indepth" manner...than if we were in the same place....your made to go that extra yard for each others love. When I think that Ken and I found love amongst a war zone,an ocean wont keep us apart. Its awesome that people find each other in the strangest places....and fall in love...then you have to battle as such, to be together.

How did you guys meet then??

I like to hear some romantic stories now while we wait...............WHO HAS A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY THEY WISH TO BRIEFLY SHARE WITH US, ON HOW THEY MEET THEIR FIANCE/FIANCEE? HOW DID WE ALL END UP HERE?? anyone care to amuse me???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.