Ak+Tk

AOS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

HI everyone

i was going through the Example Forms and i found some questions i have to ask aboutit

firstly question 16 and 17

16 words

Go to part 2 of the instructions (there where not any instructions??) Eligibility categories. i the space below, place the letter and number of the category you selected from instructions..

? what do i put in the blank?

For 17 i dont understand at all...

ALso on the top of the page it asks which uscis office and the date..i wrote in Chicago office and then for the date is it the date you mailed out the packet? and for granted or denied i would write GRANTED right?>

thanks

Tasha

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

16. Eligibility category [c][9] if filing with or after the I-485

17. Not applicable as you are not [c][3][C]

top of page is a continuation of Q11., if you checked NO, then the rest is not applicable

YMMV

Timeline
16. Eligibility category [c][9] if filing with or after the I-485

17. Not applicable as you are not [c][3][C]

top of page is a continuation of Q11., if you checked NO, then the rest is not applicable

THanks for the quick reply Payxibka!

So then i would leave that blank where it asks granted or denied?

and the Date? n the uscis office?

WHat does C 9 mean anyway

Timeline

WHat does C 9 mean anyway

second part of that question is N/A unless you previously had an approved EAD

C9 meand adjustsment applicant. A careful read of the instructions is important. Look to Page 5, Item 7, A.

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
second part of that question is N/A unless you previously had an approved EAD

C9 meand adjustsment applicant. A careful read of the instructions is important. Look to Page 5, Item 7, A.

When i printed off the forms the only form that had instructions was the Affidavit of support form along with the G-325a. No instructions printed off when i printed out the blank forms. where can i read those instructions?

Timeline
When i printed off the forms the only form that had instructions was the Affidavit of support form along with the G-325a. No instructions printed off when i printed out the blank forms. where can i read those instructions?

USCIS website follow the link the instructions link on bottom of page

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

YMMV

Timeline
USCIS website follow the link the instructions link on bottom of page

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Thanks so much for all the info you shared with us!

Tahsa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.