Money2g

quick question

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

hey everyone, i was just wondering, if consistency of dates counts with the i-129f supporting papers, for example if the fiance letter of intent has a signed date from a month ago, and the i-129f has a date from about a week ago, does it matter or is that bad?

Sent I-129f on 02/02/2010 Wish Me Luck!

Received I-797C Notice of Action or NOA1 dated 02/10/10 on 02/15/10

NOA2 Approved May 20, 2010

Married December 23, 2010!!

hey everyone, i was just wondering, if consistency of dates counts with the i-129f supporting papers, for example if the fiance letter of intent has a signed date from a month ago, and the i-129f has a date from about a week ago, does it matter or is that bad?

Not everything has to be signed/dated exactly the same - not something to be terribly concerned about.

Should not be a problem my friend. Here is an example from our case. I took my fiancees G325A and Fiancee letter of intent to Vietnam with me during my visit in April 09. We reviewed them together and she signed them. I then brought them back and submitted our I129F in June 09 after I completed and reviewed everything for the whole package including the extra proofs of relationship from that trip. So there was about a two month difference in the dates.

My G325A and finace letter of intent had different dates since I did them here after I got back too. So we had I129F documents spread out over a two month period. We had no issues.

It takes time to gather and compile information, just keep it resonable.

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.