Brad and Vika

Flower Power

556 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

In Croatia, an even number of flowers is never given to a living person, but instead they are used for graveyard-related floral arrangements. Odd works, as far as bouquets come.

Everything else in this thread makes no sense, whatsoever.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thank you for stopping by :)

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

a bit of gypsophilia.

I had a girl give me that once. A quick trip to the clinic and I was good as gold!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline
Ditto that. My present for her b-day is on the way to her at the moment. Because even though we are on the different sides of the pond, no way I'll miss it.

Women's day....well, we have this "joke"... I am sure I'd get punched in the crotch for saying that to any western woman lol....

So it goes like that "Be quiet, woman, your day is March 8th". It's not really a joke though :-P

:rofl:

LOL. We are professionals. DO NOT try this at home!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
In Croatia, an even number of flowers is never given to a living person, but instead they are used for graveyard-related floral arrangements. Odd works, as far as bouquets come.

Ditto Ukraine. Nothing else needs to make sense. It just is...and we like living too much to risk it.

Gary And Alla

OMG yes.

Two important dates..women's day and their birthday (even if they say the birthday is not important, IT IS) but women's day is major, like, shoot-you-in-the-eye-with-a-bazooka-if-you-forget major. :lol:

Also true - but birthdays warrant more creativity.

Slim...maybe...

Anyway this thread inspired me yesterday to make a run down the mountain while Alla and Pasha were skiing to get some flowers. My medical recovery plants me in the lodge for the rest of the ski season so I thought...why not? OH YEAH!!!! Immediate return on investment lasting most of the night (hey...I am only restricted to no heavy lifting and no ski crashes! Everything else is a definite GO!) Buy her some flowers for old times sake. :lol:

A correct interpretation of the concept of "points" by any man :)

Thank you for stopping by :)

Felt the breeze :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

:wacko: I just did the 1st birthday bit with Lena. I did not buy her flowers!! (Not wise) I bought her a car and took her out to dinner.

Nearest I can tell I am at about - 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline
:wacko: I just did the 1st birthday bit with Lena. I did not buy her flowers!! (Not wise) I bought her a car and took her out to dinner.

Nearest I can tell I am at about - 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowers still trump buying a car :) I know, makes no sense, really, but it is how it is :)

But you don't get any points deducted though!!!

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Flowers still trump buying a car :) I know, makes no sense, really, but it is how it is :)

But you don't get any points deducted though!!!

True dat. I think flowers, jewelery, and a car qualify in that order ;)

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

This is correct. Flowers, jewelry, car-- in that order-- for many women. I know it also works that way for myself. Flower points increase with the aforementioned public nature of the flowers as well as the general appearance of the flowers/romantic nature. The jewelry points can go WAY up if you also get creative. My husband designed 1 necklace and one bracelet for me. He has also gotten me 3 pairs of earrings, 2 wedding rings, a pendant, and an additional bracelet in addition to these things. The designed stuff still is my favorite though. Also, the more thought and reasoning that can go into it, the better. My husband knows I don't like diamonds, so he has never gotten me one (good). he does know I like things like garnets and has paid attention to this. My husband knows I prefer lilies to roses... and pays attention to this as well. Little things like this are good.

Car. meh. I have a car and we love each other just fine. His name is Car, he's been a great car, and he's seafoam green. I don't want another one!

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

This is correct. Flowers, jewelry, car-- in that order-- for many women. I know it also works that way for myself. Flower points increase with the aforementioned public nature of the flowers as well as the general appearance of the flowers/romantic nature. The jewelry points can go WAY up if you also get creative. My husband designed 1 necklace and one bracelet for me. He has also gotten me 3 pairs of earrings, 2 wedding rings, a pendant, and an additional bracelet in addition to these things. The designed stuff still is my favorite though. Also, the more thought and reasoning that can go into it, the better. My husband knows I don't like diamonds, so he has never gotten me one (good). he does know I like things like garnets and has paid attention to this. My husband knows I prefer lilies to roses... and pays attention to this as well. Little things like this are good.

Car. meh. I have a car and we love each other just fine. His name is Car, he's been a great car, and he's seafoam green. I don't want another one!

There you have it gents!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

Totally and completely true.

Way back, in July, I sent Daria flowers that were delivered to her workplace (public nature of the present = extra points, remember) :)

They were not roses though. She's impartial to roses. Orchids are the way to go with her, so it was a bouquet of various orchids.

The package also included a plush teddy bear and a romantic card - but I am not sure that goes towards the points total.

HOWEVER! Only recently I found out that the thing she liked the most in that delivery was the card:) so who knows :)

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Mart speaks the truth. No matter what you're thinking about getting your FSU gal, flowers better be part of the deal.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

But...

Seafoam Green????? :wow:

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.