bittbook

Do you think that we may be denied the K-1???

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
If the ID identified him as American he will never have a visa approved. False claims to US citizenship make him permanently inadmissible.

That is what I was thinking.

OP, there is a lot of bad information in this thread.

You will need a waiver.

Immigrate2us.net is the best site to go to.

(They will know he was in the US for the very simple reason he has to tell them)

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There is no wavier for false claim of being a US citizen. It is a lifetime ban. Other things are waiverable but it may be a long slow process

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

If the ID identified him as American he will never have a visa approved. False claims to US citizenship make him permanently inadmissible.

Thank you for being blunt, krikit, and telling it like it is. I know people want to give the OP hope, but the time for sugar coating an intentionally deceitful entry, USING A FALSE ID, is over--that is unforgivable to the Feds, and there is no waiver or lawyer who can find a loophole. Also, the fingerprints were taken. Anyone who watches CSI knows that modern science can match fingerprints in a database. Its just like leaving a calling card at the scene of the crime. OP, you have to decide if you are going to go through the expense, trouble and heartache to find out what you already know in your heart: The consulate will not let this guy back in. Hope you resolve this and good luck.

That is what I was thinking.

OP, there is a lot of bad information in this thread.

You will need a waiver.

Immigrate2us.net is the best site to go to.

(They will know he was in the US for the very simple reason he has to tell them)

:whistle:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you everyone for you advice. I am looking for a good immigration lawyer.

Sadly, my fiance made some bad choices when he decided to come up to the U.S. of which consequences we are starting to deal with now.

Thanks for the strait-forward information. Although I'm sure that everyone wants things to turn out and have hope that they will.... I'm still hoping.... but it is good to know how things are in reality too.

To clarify about his crossing with a false ID I asked him about it and he said that he purchased the use of an ID from a permanent resident who was in Mexico at that time.

I know that my chances of getting the visa are slim with his past and past choices, but does anyone know if I am looking at the slim possibility of being given the option to submit the waiver?

Thanks for all of your input.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Thank you everyone for you advice. I am looking for a good immigration lawyer.

Sadly, my fiance made some bad choices when he decided to come up to the U.S. of which consequences we are starting to deal with now.

Thanks for the strait-forward information. Although I'm sure that everyone wants things to turn out and have hope that they will.... I'm still hoping.... but it is good to know how things are in reality too.

To clarify about his crossing with a false ID I asked him about it and he said that he purchased the use of an ID from a permanent resident who was in Mexico at that time.

I know that my chances of getting the visa are slim with his past and past choices, but does anyone know if I am looking at the slim possibility of being given the option to submit the waiver?

Thanks for all of your input.

Impersonating a USC for immigration benefit is very bad news, a PR not so bad, probably doable.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.