mystic

Embassy Email in Cairo

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
He didnt make lots of mistakes,, he made 2 mistakes. One in getting June and January confused in translation in his head to his mouth and the other in answering where my ex husband came from , not where he lives..... anyway she was very nice and told him at the very end that she needs 2 things to complete the case. his CV and the marriage paper of my previous marriage... she meant the marriage certificate as confirmed by the embassy.

The paper he was given is a new system in place by egypt's embassy. Its white and has our case number written on it as well as other small information, stating that the visa is not approved yet and is in administrative review and is very rare that it is not approved after this.

It gives a website to start checking for the status of the case starting from 2 weeks after the interview appointment and they did not take the passport, it states on the paper that when the site shows that the visa has been approved to send the passport to them DHL

so consular officer give your husband white slip - white paper mean conditionally approved but some adminstrative processing it will temperarly refused due to further investegation the adminstrative processing time minimum 45 to 60 days in some caseses it will take 6 to 8 month in imiragation law there is no time limit

and back to your question this is not the question about mistake 1 mistake 2 or 4 mistake this is the matter of nerveness person body language consular officer must check confidence level husband or wife husband or wife must sure 100 percent or his answer is 50 50 and which is very important and which is the key of these type of conversation is check commication gap between husband or wife relationship and this conversation decide your whole future

i hope the wait is toward the shoter end in your case unfortunately there is no clear cut time line sorry i certainly hope that in your case it is a very short time inshallaha soon

iam specially request all the forum member who is under this type of situtation beprepared yourself these kind of circumstances

and those newely married couple also be ready and educate yourself to face these kind of tricky question

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
thank you mystic , I hop it work fine for u , so wt did u sent in ur letter to the embasy about ur mariges?did u tell them y every marige didnot work?

No i didnt give details much. I stated the date of seperation and why (one being he cheated) and then the date of divorce then listed the date of my third marriage and stated on there due to pressure from him and the imam and added i made a bad decision.... then stated the date of seperation and the date of divorce and the date of my last marriage noting it was 10 months after seperation

At the interview you should be prepared to answer any questions regarding her previous marriage and why the didnt work and where the ex's live and such....

Thank you for the good luck and i hope all works out for you as well.

If her income is not high enough or is very close to the required level for the affidavit of support i suggest you also come to the interview with a co sponsoring affidavit as well.. dont give it to them unless they tell you that you need a co sponsor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
No i didnt give details much. I stated the date of seperation and why (one being he cheated) and then the date of divorce then listed the date of my third marriage and stated on there due to pressure from him and the imam and added i made a bad decision.... then stated the date of seperation and the date of divorce and the date of my last marriage noting it was 10 months after seperation

At the interview you should be prepared to answer any questions regarding her previous marriage and why the didnt work and where the ex's live and such....

Thank you for the good luck and i hope all works out for you as well.

If her income is not high enough or is very close to the required level for the affidavit of support i suggest you also come to the interview with a co sponsoring affidavit as well.. dont give it to them unless they tell you that you need a co sponsor.

I'M sory mstic my english is bad , so u just tell them y ur first & last marige didnot work?or we must say evry marige ?

Timeline
I'M sory mstic my english is bad , so u just tell them y ur first & last marige didnot work?or we must say evry marige ?

You need to be able to answer of all marriages but my letter to them was not to explain why the marriages didnt work, the letter only tells the dates to show i was away from them long time before the actual legal divorce dates on paper becayse my divorce dates and marriage dates were close

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
You need to be able to answer of all marriages but my letter to them was not to explain why the marriages didnt work, the letter only tells the dates to show i was away from them long time before the actual legal divorce dates on paper becayse my divorce dates and marriage dates were close

thank you very much mistic

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Have you gotten any updates on the case? Did they ever confirm that they received what you sent by DHL? If they are not sending you clear answers back, I recommend you call the embassy and speak to a live person. I was always able to get so much more information from them over the phone than thru email. Best of luck!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Timeline
Have you gotten any updates on the case? Did they ever confirm that they received what you sent by DHL? If they are not sending you clear answers back, I recommend you call the embassy and speak to a live person. I was always able to get so much more information from them over the phone than thru email. Best of luck!!

After a few emails with them not giving answers to what i asked and me responding with thank you but that is not what i need to know, they did confirm that they have received everything they need and that it is now under mandatory administrative processing and that they will contact us when that is finished... nothing other than that though and the website that is on the paper they gave us is wrong, but i found the link they meant to have on the paper, though every time i check it it tells me case cannot be identified. I did email them about this as well and they just told me administrative processing again.

I tried to call once but was informed that they only handle case specific inquiries by email. My husband called once and was disconnected somehow..... I dont know what to do or how long to expect at all actually. The american lady interviewed him and told him to expect 2 weeks AP, and could keep updated on the case with the site.... we are 3 weeks now and the site says nothing at all, case not identified

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
After a few emails with them not giving answers to what i asked and me responding with thank you but that is not what i need to know, they did confirm that they have received everything they need and that it is now under mandatory administrative processing and that they will contact us when that is finished... nothing other than that though and the website that is on the paper they gave us is wrong, but i found the link they meant to have on the paper, though every time i check it it tells me case cannot be identified. I did email them about this as well and they just told me administrative processing again.

I tried to call once but was informed that they only handle case specific inquiries by email. My husband called once and was disconnected somehow..... I dont know what to do or how long to expect at all actually. The american lady interviewed him and told him to expect 2 weeks AP, and could keep updated on the case with the site.... we are 3 weeks now and the site says nothing at all, case not identified

I HOPE THE WAIT IS TOWARD THE SHORTER END YOU HEAR GOOD NEWS INSHALLAHA BEST OF LUCK :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.