5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry, I don't know where to post this. Today is our 3rd anniversary of meeting online jan 26, 2007. We have talked to each nearly everyday since. I hope someday soon we can be together for real.

Wow, three years! How about personal meetings? Have you met in person yet? If so how many? If not when do you intend to? Happy "meeting" anniversary! Sounds like its about time to strongly consider the next phase of your journey to becoming a true couple. Lots of work down the road, never to soon to start the preparations!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Ok, I visited your page and read what I could but really not alot to go on. Maybe you can tell is a little more, how many times you've visited each other, length of visits, how much you submitted the first go? The fact that your still communicating tells us something is right between you, maybe just didnt have enough to prove bonifide relationship or somepiece of the pie was missing. Need to know more about the denail, what it said and more details.

Best of Luck to you!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh, Sandra, I want to start by first wishing you a happy anniversary date, although it must be a bittersweet day for you and Ahmed. I hope that you are able to reminisce today about the happy times that you have shared over the last 3 years, because I am sure there must be many of them. Hopefully you can take some comfort from them, and in your love for each other, which must stay strong to help you through these hard times.

I read your review of the interview a year ago, and I can tell you that my heart is breaking for you. I don't know what I will do or feel if we do not succeed at our interview on Thursday, but reading your words made me feel the sadness and disappointment that came out of that experience for you and Ahmed. I hope that you are pushing on in the process, and that there will be some way that you can be together in the future. Remember that true love "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." Be blessed as you continue your journey with your love, Sandra.

All the best,

~Beth

Do you see how big the sea is?

Do you see how big the sea is? My love for you is as big as the sea.

Do you see how far the sky is? My love for you is as far as the sky.

As big as the sea and as far as the sky I love you,

I waited for you, I called upon you, I drew you on the promenades,

You sorrow of my life, you tears of the flowers, you season of the birds,

How vast the forest is, my heart is as vast as the forest.

You who are drawn on my door, and drawn in my heart,

I waited for you a year, and throughout the year I would ask the walnut trees,

and I would see you in the sunny days, coming from the sunny days, and lost in the almond leaves,

How small is a tear, and I am just a tear in your way,

I want to vow a candle so that you would let me love you.

Fayrouz's song

K-1 Visa

AOS,EAD,AP.

Greencard Received : 2010/10/02

Date AP Received : 2010-10-04

Date EAD Card Received : 2010-10-06

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh, Sandra, I want to start by first wishing you a happy anniversary date, although it must be a bittersweet day for you and Ahmed. I hope that you are able to reminisce today about the happy times that you have shared over the last 3 years, because I am sure there must be many of them. Hopefully you can take some comfort from them, and in your love for each other, which must stay strong to help you through these hard times.

I read your review of the interview a year ago, and I can tell you that my heart is breaking for you. I don't know what I will do or feel if we do not succeed at our interview on Thursday, but reading your words made me feel the sadness and disappointment that came out of that experience for you and Ahmed. I hope that you are pushing on in the process, and that there will be some way that you can be together in the future. Remember that true love "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." Be blessed as you continue your journey with your love, Sandra.

All the best,

~Beth

Thank you all. I call him Love and he calls me Darling. My Love and I have talked on the phone already today and will talk again online later. I have visited Love two times, first time for one month, 2nd time for 2 weeks. We have not seen each other in person since march 31, 2008. Visits are hard on my health as I am disabled.

As far as the process, I just followed directions and have been waiting patiently. The petition arrived back at uscis march 31, 2009. They said to wait 6 mons and i did. I contacted uscis again sept 2009, and again, said to check back in 6 mos.

Since they keep saying to check back every 6 mos, i have decided to find out what happened to my k1 petition. Yesterday, i called my sen. His off will send me papers for Ahmed to sign so they can look into why the visa was denied. It will take around 2 months from now before i know more. I have to mail papers to him to sign and then he has to mail back. Mail is slow and he has no access to fax. I hope time will fly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.