frenzyheart

So wait a minute...

6 posts in this topic

Okay, sooo, we got P3. YAY.

I went to the website it gave, and it says that the DS 160 is online. So what does he mail back in, and what do we do online?

(I'm sure there was probably a topic already, but I searched and couldn't find it.. :wacko: )

HELP!

(Psst.. this is for Montreal, hehe!)

Edited by frenzyheart

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Okay, sooo, we got P3. YAY.

I went to the website it gave, and it says that the DS 160 is online. So what does he mail back in, and what do we do online?

(I'm sure there was probably a topic already, but I searched and couldn't find it.. :wacko: )

HELP!

(Psst.. this is for Montreal, hehe!)

You mail the DS-160 confirmation page along with the entire form copy !!! You just follow the link and fill the form online !!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

the cover letter pretty much says it all clearly. fill out those forms, a few are online and you will get receitps. send those back with the checklistand confirmation page.

everyting else gets brought to the interview. sign all the forms excep the one that says not too..ds 156 i tthink..you can see the box at bottom that says not to sign it.

take your time do it slowly, save yoru work often. dont worry about the pic for the 160 you can bring one to interview. the example forms are great to look at and are the same answers just about.

HWDWm6.png

Thank you so much! I didn't even think about the fact that there are forms here on the site, despite the fact that I've told so many people about them myself. I guess I just kind of panicked and ran here first, lol. :whistle:

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

LOL it's understandable. see i'm ocd, so i had all that stuff printed and fill out before hand, except the online forms. and i redid them like 3 times :)

HWDWm6.png

Yeah, I'm a bit OCD, too, but I don't know why I didn't even think about it. He's also having me fill out the forms for him, if possible. He's afraid he'll mess something up, lol. "I don't want to be the reason for problems!" He's so adorable, haha.

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.