andres_vp

What (if anything) to Include With I-129F

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello All,

New to this forum but so far find it very, very helpful. A big thanks to all of you who respond, especially those who continue to give advice even after their "visa journey" has completed.

My particular scenario is that I need to bring my fiancee from Peru here to the States so we can marry. I'm at the very beginning level, just now filling out the I-129F. I've been contacting some lawyers but from what I've been reading on this forum is it's probably not all that necessary. Waste of time and money? So if you all could help me out with my questions it would be much appreciated!

1) Do I include anything with this form? Or does the primary evidence, birth certificates etc come later on?

2) I've been seeing some topics of the G-325A (biographical info) form. When do I include this?

3) I send the check for $455 with the K1, correct?

4a) On the top of the I-129F form it says it expires 01/31/2010. Is it safe to assume this is when the much dreaded increase in fees will occur? I'd like to get it out before the increase, but I don't want to rush it and mess it all up.

4b) If I do have to send the money with the I-129F form and it's post marked before the expiration date but arrives after do you think they would send it back for wrong fees?

That's it for now. I'm sure more to come. I apologize if these are obvious questions, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and get this right the first time.

THANKS!

Jacquii

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello All,

New to this forum but so far find it very, very helpful. A big thanks to all of you who respond, especially those who continue to give advice even after their "visa journey" has completed.

My particular scenario is that I need to bring my fiancee from Peru here to the States so we can marry. I'm at the very beginning level, just now filling out the I-129F. I've been contacting some lawyers but from what I've been reading on this forum is it's probably not all that necessary. Waste of time and money? So if you all could help me out with my questions it would be much appreciated!

1) Do I include anything with this form? Or does the primary evidence, birth certificates etc come later on?

2) I've been seeing some topics of the G-325A (biographical info) form. When do I include this?

4a) On the top of the I-129F form it says it expires 01/31/2010. Is it safe to assume this is when the much dreaded increase in fees will occur? I'd like to get it out before the increase, but I don't want to rush it and mess it all up.

4b) If I do have to send the money with the I-129F form and it's post marked before the expiration date but arrives after do you think they would send it back for wrong fees?

That's it for now. I'm sure more to come. I apologize if these are obvious questions, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and get this right the first time.

THANKS!

Jacquii

STOP what you are doing and read the guides located at this site for the K-1 visa. Then read through the pinned topics in this forum. If you still have questions, come back here and ask. The guides are wll written and will answer nearly all your questions. Do not even begin this process without reading them.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Ah, ok that post is what I was looking for. THANKS.

After you carefully study the guides, download the I-129F instructions and carefully study them. Then, of course you'll have remaining questions. We're here to answer them.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

ALL,

I read the guide about K1 and it says to send 4 copies of the G-325A. But, some people here mentioned 1 copy is Ok. Exactly, how many copy should I send with the I-129F?

Thanks

02/08/2010 - Mailed I-129F

02/09/2010 - USCIS received I-129F

02/11/2010 - Check cashed

02/22/2010 - NOA1 received

03/31/2010 - Petition Approved

04/05/2010 - NOA2 hardcopy received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
ALL,

I read the guide about K1 and it says to send 4 copies of the G-325A. But, some people here mentioned 1 copy is Ok. Exactly, how many copy should I send with the I-129F?

Thanks

Hello , I just happened to notice the Laos flag! I'm also petitioning my fiance in Laos. You only need to send 1 signed copy g-325a for you the petitioner and 1 g-325a signed copy of your fiancee beneficery.

That's 1 passport style photo of you, 1 passport style photo of your fiancee. If you dont have these photos, better go take them in laos, sign the forms in laos and send via Laos Express delivery. Good luck, let me know if you need anything!

Hello All,

The cover letter in the guide has an excellent check list - follow that

With your I-129F

Correct

no clue

No

THANKS!

Jacquii

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
ALL,

Thanks

Send zero copies. Send one original for you and one for the intending immigrant.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Jacquii ~ if you have any questions about the particular requirements for Peru (like before the interview, etc.) feel free to PM me, I went through this with my husband Luis in 2008.

Buena Suerte!!! :dance:

Suzy

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.