M+S

What do you miss most about ur other half?

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:( OK ..I made this thread so each one of us would write what she does miss more about her hubby ...since I miss my husband very very much and I feel empty without him so I make this thread to say what I do miss most about him..let me start it then

First I miss everything ...I miss his smile " the most beautiful smile i ever see in my whole life"

I miss his scent ..I miss when he call me "big bear", I miss when he is sitting infront of his computer and has his wrist under his chin while he is working on the computers ...I miss feeling peace when I sit next to him ..I miss feeling complete when he is hugging me ..

I miss waking up in the morning and i find my self in his arms , I miss lauging with him..

I miss when he make this funny face and joke around with me and say in his own espcail way " I am so sorry for yu" lol

I miss talking to him face to face. I miss seeing him asking me to hurry because I am always late when we go out and he is the one who alwyas finish dressing first and walk around in the room askin me to " finish quicker " lol.

I miss looking in his eyes in them I see my self and my soul..

I miss and I miss and I miss ...I miss my life that has been taken awya form me since he left me ...

I miss and I miss and I miss ..I miss my soul that keeps me alive ...and for me he is like the blood that runs in my veins to nourish me .

I miss him alot and really life is so bad without him and life has no meaning or taste ..I feel like I am dead ..

I miss Mark alot ..

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can't answer this now... it's making me cry :crying: maybe later....

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was crying while I was typing

Edited by M+S

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

This made me cry as well. :crying:

I miss everything about my fiance. I miss just being able to sit together and cuddle on the couch or having him next to me when I wake up in the morning.

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I miss the warmth of his skin. The love in his eyes when he looks at me. I miss waking up in the night and just watching him sleep. I miss........... Oh my, I wont have to miss him much longer. He will be coming soon, Inshaallah. I cant wait!!!!!

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Meriem, when is Hachemi coming? I can't wait to hear about your reunion!

When I was apart from Amed, I missed sitting with him, discussing his childhood, hearing stories about his family.

I missed his hugs, how he would always come into the kitchen while I was cooking and steal pieces of whatever was on the stove before it was ready.

I missed watching him get so excited when a football game was on that he'd jump up and knock over his drink.

But now he's here, and I still miss him while we're both at work and apart during the day! I love him so much.

I hope you're reunited with Mark soon, Salwa. Just a few more days till your interview!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Timeline

Ok I'm at work so I'm gonna attempt to complete this without crying.

I miss how his body feels..warm, strong, cuddly.

I miss how he looks at me.

I miss how when I'm still half asleep he moves me closer to him and hugs and kisses me until I fully wake up.

I miss his laughing eyes..he was the MOST beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

I miss the devilish look in his eyes when we're goofing around...we're like two kids together :lol:

I miss his scent..the night before I left him last he gave me his galabiya and I sprayed it with his cologne and tucked it in my luggage. Sometimes I wear it..it makes me feel closer to him. My first trip to Egypt I swiped the shirt he wore the first time I met him and the last undershirt he wore so that it had his scent on it. I slept with that shirt for months :crying:

I miss how he would sit with me in the bathroom so I could pee without fear (the bathroom was invaded by giant sorsar..cockroaches). He was so patient with me, he would even go with me in the middle of the night when I woke him from a dead sleep.

I miss how he would rub my stomach when I would get sick. How he would fuss over me and make sure I was always "okay".

I miss how he would run out in the middle of the night if I had a craving for chipsy or a cold "coola".

I miss sitting with him late at night, watching TV all alone while I would lay on his lap and he would play with my hair :crying:

I miss him calling me "white meat" or "moody".. I'm "white meat" and he's "darkness" :D

I miss EVERYTHING about him. I miss him so much it hurts. I pray this nightmare of being separated from him will be over soon inshallah. I pray that all of us are reunited with our SOs soon inshallah.

Ok...I'm crying now :crying:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaamu Aleikum... (F)

Better ask me this question in November when I return....buuuut....

I miss about my fiancee :crying:

(yea so geek I will get to call him my husband soon) :dance:

• How he makes sweet comments using the same words twice like: I love you my love or my beautiful beauty
  • How when I try to act like I donnot understand him, he trys to explain me in like 4 different languages then finally realises I was joking with him
  • How he likes to call me in the weridiest moments like an hour before fajr when i am dead to the World still, saying "Aaaaare you awake yet? You didnt make my breakfast!"
  • How he says sweet nothings to me in my native language (hmmm I didnt teach him those words)
  • How he can joke with me when I say "I am looking for a co-wife, cos I know I will get bored of you"
  • How he stares at me
  • How he earned his nickname (heheheee)
  • His laugh
  • How his name curves when he says my name
  • How he finishes my sentence
  • How he trys (without much success) to get me mad at him
  • His nose
  • How he is so reserved in general but so loose with me

O man the list is endless...I better stop here.... :lol: ....But I guess AFTER our marriage I will have some grande things to add...some real things to miss LoL !!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
:( OK ..I made this thread so each one of us would write what she does miss more about her hubby ...since I miss my husband very very much and I feel empty without him so I make this thread to say what I do miss most about him..let me start it then

First I miss everything ...I miss his smile " the most beautiful smile i ever see in my whole life"

I miss his scent ..I miss when he call me "big bear", I miss when he is sitting infront of his computer and has his wrist under his chin while he is working on the computers ...I miss feeling peace when I sit next to him ..I miss feeling complete when he is hugging me ..

I miss waking up in the morning and i find my self in his arms , I miss lauging with him..

I miss when he make this funny face and joke around with me and say in his own espcail way " I am so sorry for yu" lol

I miss talking to him face to face. I miss seeing him asking me to hurry because I am always late when we go out and he is the one who alwyas finish dressing first and walk around in the room askin me to " finish quicker " lol.

I miss looking in his eyes in them I see my self and my soul..

I miss and I miss and I miss ...I miss my life that has been taken awya form me since he left me ...

I miss and I miss and I miss ..I miss my soul that keeps me alive ...and for me he is like the blood that runs in my veins to nourish me .

I miss him alot and really life is so bad without him and life has no meaning or taste ..I feel like I am dead ..

I miss Mark alot ..

OK... I'm crying :crying::crying:

I miss his pensive look when he is worried. I miss his smile specially last time when he saw me at the airport.

I miss when I cry he rubs my back and holds me tight. I even miss his snoring... he gets so loud that I have to wake him up :lol:

What I miss the most is the last night I was with him... while he was sleeping he pulled me in his arms and whisper my name in my ear (I couldn't understand the rest ) :blush:

How I WISH we were together now... I wish that for all of us... to be with our other halves... :yes::yes:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I miss the way he runs his finger through his hair, pulls on his beard, shuffles papers, and bites his lower lip when he is nervous. I miss how he twist the front of his hair when he is thinking. I miss the dimple on his chin, I miss the curl of his eyelashes, I miss his fat feet, I miss his lips on the back of my neck, and yes, I miss when he snores.

Last night, our usual routine, I watch him as he sleeps. I won't shut off yahoo all night long so I can hear every little noise he makes all night long.

My kids say we are pathetic...lol

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.