Lancelotte25

Interview on January 25

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys, what do I have to expect during the interview? Do they really look so tough and mean during the interview?

What are the common questions?

I am really nervous now :unsure: , please help..Thank you!!

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Hello guys, what do I have to expect during the interview? Do they really look so tough and mean during the interview?

What are the common questions?

I am really nervous now :unsure: , please help..Thank you!!

There's nothing to fret about.

I'm sure you'll do just fine.

My CO was a pleasant young woman while my friends said that they were with a handsome young man who was very cheerful and even spoke using the Filipino language. Just pray you land on someone really humane.

Here are some of the questions my CO asked me.

Enjoy the interview next week.

Hakuna matata.

God bless us constantly.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Thanks Kabayan..

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

The first interview was with a Filipino,,, that was a bit more probing,,, Then followed by an interview with the CO (He was friendly),,, both interviews were professional and there were no harse or inappropriate questions... Then you are approved...

Good Luck,

Filed: Timeline

i am marie 24 yrs old.my petitioner is from PA we applied k1 visa. he filed my petition last oct 3,2009. noa1 approved last nov 2009. noa2 approved dec 9, 2009. my bf recieved the letter with the case number 3 days after our noa2 approval. i dont know where to follow up now my concerned about not recieving the letter instruction of my medical.and it is more than 1month now and this is a long wait i think coz most of my friends recieved there letters two weeks after the noa2 approval.i try to call the manila embassy and they refer me to a hotline number and it makes me pissed off coz no one answer my calls.and the hotline is always busy.i dont know what else to do now.my bf want me to follow up this but i keep trying calling those contact numbers that i have.i want to schedule now my medical coz since we have already my case number.but my bf said to me that i need first to get my letter at the same time the packet package.pls help me. i want to know whats happening on my petition now? i cant wait to get there in usa.i really miss my bf.its almost 1 year since we havent see to each other.a friend of mine telling me that i can be able to call now the st. lukes for my medical schedule coz i have already my case number.my question is how i can be able to contact the st lukes now.i dont have yet the instruction letter that i am waiting.and also the packet package is not yet deliver for me.i say to my bf that he need to call the uscis about this but he said that this is not the uscis concerned.i really dont know what to do for this.hoping for your advice guys. thanks alot and GODbless us all..

marie helpsmilie.gif

Edited by lo's

i am marie 24 yrs old.my petitioner is from PA we applied k1 visa. he filed my petition last oct 3,2009. noa1 approved last nov 2009. noa2 approved dec 9, 2009. my bf recieved the letter with the case number 3 days after our noa2 approval. i dont know where to follow up now my concerned about not recieving the letter instruction of my medical.and it is more than 1month now and this is a long wait i think coz most of my friends recieved there letters two weeks after the noa2 approval.i try to call the manila embassy and they refer me to a hotline number and it makes me pissed off coz no one answer my calls.and the hotline is always busy.i dont know what else to do now.my bf want me to follow up this but i keep trying calling those contact numbers that i have.i want to schedule now my medical coz since we have already my case number.but my bf said to me that i need first to get my letter at the same time the packet package.pls help me. i want to know whats happening on my petition now? i cant wait to get there in usa.i really miss my bf.its almost 1 year since we havent see to each other.a friend of mine telling me that i can be able to call now the st. lukes for my medical schedule coz i have already my case number.my question is how i can be able to contact the st lukes now.i dont have yet the instruction letter that i am waiting.and also the packet package is not yet deliver for me.i say to my bf that he need to call the uscis about this but he said that this is not the uscis concerned.i really dont know what to do for this.hoping for your advice guys. thanks alot and GODbless us all..

marie helpsmilie.gif

Hi. Sometimes it will take a while from the approved petition to be sent to NVC and NVC to the US Embassy in Manila. I suggest you have your fiance call the embassy and inquire if they already got your papers and if you are eligible for interview then he can pick a date for you. The embassy will also notify you through emails if you are eligible for an interview (so keep checking your inbox too). I got the email first before the hard copy on the mail so I just printed the emailed appointment letter and brought it to St. Luke so I can have my medical exam. I also suggest you post your question in a new forum so you'll get more answers :)

To the orig OP:

It is really hard to predict if you fall into a nice CO or the tough one but either way, just try to think positive about them so you will have a clearer mind during the interview process. Always be nice and polite no matter how scary looking they are, they are just individual like us so don't get intimidated coz that will just make you feel nervous. About the possible questions...they will ask anything about you and your fiance/husband, so it is not really hard to answer if you know your partner very well and remember those significant dates/events in your relationship. So try not to worry too much about it. Just be honest and concise when answering :) Goodluck girl Bring us the good news! ;)

ZlYHm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.