disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sandra I'm sure it will go smoothly and I hope FAST!!! (F) Keep calling and checking...I was an annoying ####### :P

HG...welcome to the US. Happy that you finally made it. HOw do you like NC? I love it there! I went to university near Charlotte.

Hey Nawal how are you ? Good to see you posting again .Well i don't like it so much .Its country sde and i am a big city man lol .

I love that new picture of your angles .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hey Nawal how are you ? Good to see you posting again .Well i don't like it so much .Its country sde and i am a big city man lol .

I love that new picture of your angles .

Yeah, I understand. My hubby is from Cairo born and raised so he hates the country "farmer land" he calls it. :rofl: There are bigger cities in NC it just all depends on where you are. I was born and raised in NY city so I know the feeling of liking and wanting people around and constant activity is necessary for me! :thumbs:

Oh and thanks about the new pics! They are getting so big now!!! Zain speaks Arabic only and hardly uses any English words and Nour speaks both...go figure! :D

Edited by Nawal

Timeline

how are you and how is your life so far??

I'm doing good bro .But have nothing much to do .Still acting like house wife lol .

I will file for the SSN next week Inshaa'Allah .I hope that you will get yours soon bro .

So far so good bro .

Finally we booked tickets for Florida yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh .We are going to Florida in Sept after Ramadan inshaa'Allah can't wait lol .

Yay!! Florida!! Where ya going to in Florida?? We are about an hour east of Orlando on the space coast...in fact about 10 miles south of Cocoa Beach!! Last night we went to dinner with family in Cocoa Beach. It was Sameh's first exposure of the "touristic" area of Florida!:lol: I can't wait to take him to Walt Disney!!:rofl:

Well Sameh hasn't mastered the written portion of the driving test, so we are still trying to get him comfortable enough to take it.

I hope so, because he is driving me nuts because I won't let him drive the car!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I paid for a class for my hubby with a driving school. It was about 250 bucks and the BEST investment ever. They gave him his drivers test after a full day *8 hour* course and he passed highest in the class! LOL Thank god because he was driving me nuts as well. Also they took him on the road and highways so I didnt have to endure that torture too! He did a great job and the school actually did all the paperwork for him and processed his DL so all he had to do was go and get his picture taken at DMV since the instructor gave him his final road test!! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you so much .Good luck and my best wishes on the up coming interview .

Hey Andrea how ya doin ? Glad to know that your hubby got his SSN .

Thank you HG!

6/27/2009 Married

10/20/2009 I-130 sent

10/28/2009 NOA1

2/8/2010 NOA2

2/12/2010 NVC received and case number assigned

2/19/2010 Gave NVC email addresses

2/19/2010 AOS/DS3032 generated (not related to giving the emails)

2/21/2010 Emailed DS3032

2/22/2010 Received DS3032 and AOS bill via email

2/23/2010 Paid AOS bill

2/25/2010 AOS bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

3/2/2010 Received IV bill

4/9/2010 Paid IV bill

4/12/2010 IV bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

4/13/2010 Mailed IV packet

4/15/2010 IV packet received and signed for

4/16/2010 AOS packet mailed

4/19/2010 AOS packet received and signed for

4/20/2010 AVR changed and states biographic documents received on 4/17/2010

4/24/2010 AVR notes AOS entered into system on 4/23/2010

4/28/2010 Sign-in fail and NVC operator confirms case complete

5/01/2010 Interview assigned!

6/16/2010 Medical Exam

6/29/2010 Interview Approved!

7/7/2010 Visa in hand!

7/22/2010 POE

ROC

5/15/2012 Mailed in I-751

5/16/2012 Received

6/5/2012 Check cashed

6/6/2012 NOA1 received

Timeline

We are going to Orlando / Florida .Disney land,sea world,arabian night ...................yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I paid for a class for my hubby with a driving school. It was about 250 bucks and the BEST investment ever. They gave him his drivers test after a full day *8 hour* course and he passed highest in the class! LOL Thank god because he was driving me nuts as well. Also they took him on the road and highways so I didnt have to endure that torture too! He did a great job and the school actually did all the paperwork for him and processed his DL so all he had to do was go and get his picture taken at DMV since the instructor gave him his final road test!! :dance:

Oh my gosh!! I never thought of that!!! Hmmm perhaps I should look into this!! What about the written test??? I have been taking him out driving. So far so good, but I don't think he'll do well on the written part. :blush: He is taking summer classes in ESOL but haven't mastered it completely, and well multiple questions......

I did find out that he has to take a drug and alcohol class which he can do online....

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

We are going to Orlando / Florida .Disney land,sea world,arabian night ...................yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You are going to have so much fun!!! Today we went to Orlando to the Cairo supermarket to stock up on some things that Sameh has been missing! It's close to downtown Disney so we went over there for a couple of hours. Whew! Talk about hot!! :lol:

It was so hot and humid out even Sameh wanted to leave early!!! :rofl:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Hey Khadijah .I'm so sorry to hear about that .But i mean how his second interview went ? Did he answer any of thier questions wrong ?!!

I think it will be better if start the whole process again after you get married .Why you will wait till you will hear from them ? It will take months till you will hear from them anyway .

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .

well things have changed since i last posted. we have money for living expenses while im there but not enough money for my ticket so i wont be going soon. the interview lasted about 5 minutes Hosam said. she asked him how old his mother was and when was she born. he said he wasnt sure of the date but he thought 1941. then she proceeded to ask him why he would want to marry a woman his mothers age. he told her i was born in 1963 and that his mother was a lot older than me. she told him she couldnt believe in our relationship and she was turning the case back to the USCIS. she went out of the room and he said she returned in less than 60 seconds and handed him a paper and his passport and told him ty very much and left him standing there.when he got out he called me and told me and i freaked the f@%k out. i called the embassy and made such a scandal of my rights as an american citizen that i was given to her to speak to. i humiliated myself begging and told her everything from the beginning and asked if she went through our whole packet. did she read everything from letters from our friends and families. she said she did but unconvincingly cuz i asked her a couple of direct questions she couldnt answer and she changed the subject both times. she said it was her job to protect me and she wasnt convinced our relationship was real. #######!!!! i dont want ur godamned protection! i want my rights!!!!!!!!!!! why is it a prisoner in our system can get married even though hes on death row or in for life without a possibility of parole and hes supposed to be being punished but i cant get married and spend the rest of my life with the love of my life!!!!!!!! im sick and tired of them babysitting me!!!!! i want my rights and if i have to i will take them to court and i will find a lawyer to sue the USA government for taking my rights from me!!! i will make the biggest stink they have ever smelled!!! im PISSED OFF!!! im not a nice person when u piss me off and im irate!!!!!!!! FYI....be very careful if u get a CO named MORGAN!!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell me who the consul general is?and do u have an email for him/her????? thx everyone for ur asking and concern!! its been a hellish couple of weeks and in the dumps!!

Khadijah

Edited by Khadijah1

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Timeline

well things have changed since i last posted. we have money for living expenses while im there but not enough money for my ticket so i wont be going soon. the interview lasted about 5 minutes Hosam said. she asked him how old his mother was and when was she born. he said he wasnt sure of the date but he thought 1941. then she proceeded to ask him why he would want to marry a woman his mothers age. he told her i was born in 1963 and that his mother was a lot older than me. she told him she couldnt believe in our relationship and she was turning the case back to the USCIS. she went out of the room and he said she returned in less than 60 seconds and handed him a paper and his passport and told him ty very much and left him standing there.when he got out he called me and told me and i freaked the f@%k out. i called the embassy and made such a scandal of my rights as an american citizen that i was given to her to speak to. i humiliated myself begging and told her everything from the beginning and asked if she went through our whole packet. did she read everything from letters from our friends and families. she said she did but unconvincingly cuz i asked her a couple of direct questions she couldnt answer and she changed the subject both times. she said it was her job to protect me and she wasnt convinced our relationship was real. #######!!!! i dont want ur godamned protection! i want my rights!!!!!!!!!!! why is it a prisoner in our system can get married even though hes on death row or in for life without a possibility of parole and hes supposed to be being punished but i cant get married and spend the rest of my life with the love of my life!!!!!!!! im sick and tired of them babysitting me!!!!! i want my rights and if i have to i will take them to court and i will find a lawyer to sue the USA government for taking my rights from me!!! i will make the biggest stink they have ever smelled!!! im PISSED OFF!!! im not a nice person when u piss me off and im irate!!!!!!!! FYI....be very careful if u get a CO named MORGAN!!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell me who the consul general is?and do u have an email for him/her????? thx everyone for ur asking and concern!! its been a hellish couple of weeks and in the dumps!!

Khadijah

I'm so so sorry Khadijah that you guys had weent through all of that sh*t .I know how they are at the USA embassy in Egypt .And i thank God every single day that i am done with them and i wont have to deal with them at least for years ......

Talking about sue them it wont worth it my friend and it cost you an arm and leg plus it will take so so long time .You have to go to Egypt and get married to your love and im sure that they will allow him this time Inshaa'Allah .I have seen so many people got denied at the clean version of ...( USA embassy in Egypt ) and then when they refiled they got approved .

The Consul General is Mr Roberto Powers .And here is his Email Consul General

Good luck and my best wishes for you my friend .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so so sorry Khadijah that you guys had weent through all of that sh*t .I know how they are at the USA embassy in Egypt .And i thank God every single day that i am done with them and i wont have to deal with them at least for years ......

Talking about sue them it wont worth it my friend and it cost you an arm and leg plus it will take so so long time .You have to go to Egypt and get married to your love and im sure that they will allow him this time Inshaa'Allah .I have seen so many people got denied at the clean version of ...( USA embassy in Egypt ) and then when they refiled they got approved .

The Consul General is Mr Roberto Powers .And here is his Email Consul General

Good luck and my best wishes for you my friend .

i agree with you in every single word man

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Khadijah

I am so sorry to hear about your case. I have been going through this process since the summer of 2006. I have never thought about the fact that prisoners are able to marry, but you are right.

I hope that you are able to go to your husband soon and that it won't be long before your situation is fixed and he has his visa.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i had my interview at american embassy in cairo at 06-03-2010 about my fiance k1 visa , so i wounder why the cairo counselor refuse my fiancee visa and even after they stamp it , also after he told us we got approved at the interview ?

i just need to know what the reason for that after we call the embassy 4 times and they said its already approved , and we waiting for the dhl to send it to my fiancee home , and after that we got the passport had the visa in it but over the visa there was a stamp say cancled without prejudice , what that suppose to mean ?

and also it had a letter said , that the embassy dont convienced about our relationship , and they send our case back to usa , what that mean ?

also the passport had a pink paper said iv , what that mean ???

what they need else after all they see at the interview and i visit him 4 times and had a real relationship , and we answer all the quiz right at the interview .

what i have to do now

im here in egypt , did i have to embassy again to see whats going on , and why that happened , i dont mind really just wanna do any thing to dont loose my love of my life

if the counselor need to cancel it why he dont tell us in the beginning , why he let us happy for 1 mounth , even i was arrange for our trip back to states together and then stap us in the back ?????

any help will be appreciated

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.