disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First i really would like to thank you for all of your thoughts .And i really appreciate it .

Talking about if Trina contacted her congressman .Yeah she did .In fact she contacted her congressman and her senator .

Well let me try to give you some info about my case .

I had my interview back in March 2009 .Everything went good and smooth at the interview .The CO told me that everything is great but she needs to do some AR and they will call me to send in my passport once they done with that .She said it will take 2 weeks '' Yeah right ! it has been 52 weeks and still no visa LOL''

They sent me an Email to send in my passport so they can issue the visa on July 30,2009.

Unfortunately they did not .I guess they found out something wrong about my case that's why they did not issue the visa . I really don't know what it is .

The embassy called me for a second interview .I had my second interview back in Sept 2009 .Believe it or not there were 2 CO a man and a woman interviewing me ! It was so long interview maybe about an hour .

Even after that interview they said ''there is no good news or bad news for me and they want to talk to my fiancee ''!!

From Sept till Dec there were no news at all just the embassy was saying AP AP .......

I contacted anyone and everyone who can help us to understand what the heck is going on .I contacted DOS , the Consul general ,Hillary Clinton , even the president .And it works

In Dec 2009 DOS sent 4 people to my fiancee's home to interview her .It was very very long interview as well maybe about 3 hours .They asked her very weird questions about me '' Questions like if i told her that i will do something bad against USA .If i hate USA .That's plus regluar questions like how we met ...when...............''

At that point we were thinking Well maybe my name is a similar name of a terrorist!!

We were thinking maybe they think its a fraud marriage !

In Jan my fiancee contacted her senator and her congressman and the embassy said '' They are done with our case and they completed their review but i I'm under routine '' mandatory '' AP .

Believe it or not most of people at the embassy know me so well '' Oh yeah it has been a year and you can tell how many times i call them to check on my case '' But you know that they can not talk about any details so they were just saying AP and once they done with that they will issue me the visa .

One of the nice men there at the embassy and after being so nice to him '' almost beg of him '' to tell me what the heck is going on ?! He says i will just tell you whats going on cause you have been waiting for so long .He says that I'm under name check in DC and they started that on Jan 13,2010 .Once they get the result they will issue me the visa .He says it will take 1-3 months .

Whenever i call the embassy people there say the same sooner or later i will get my visa its just matter of time !

Talking about hiring a lawyer i think its not useful now .Cause there is nothing more you can do when it comes to name check .No one can speed that up neither my fiancee's congressman nor a lawyer .

I think its too late for a lawyer now it would be so good and so helpful if we did hire a lawyer since my second interview .We would not wait all that long .

I wish if Trina cam move to me till we will get that damn visa in hand .but she has many things to do and to care about .Her home ,work,car and the most important thing is her mom .She can not move a way from her .

So that was our journey so far .Maybe the embassy does not like our case .Maybe they thought its fraud marriage that's why they delay us .Maybe my name is a similar to a bad guy name and they want to make sure that I'm clean before they issue e the visa .I really am not for certain .

I even called the embassy many times and i was like please tell the CO in charge of our case to deny us .Cause its so much easier that way .And they were like ohhhhh the CO will not deny you after all of that waiting time .Once we are done with that AP we will issue you the visa .We know that you have been waiting fro so long and we appreciate your patient.............

So Me and Trina are trying to hang in there as much as we can .We really love each other so much .We can not wait till we will be together so we can start a normal life not a computer or a phone life !

We never thought it would take all that long .If i applied for a tourist visa i would get it and it would not take all that long .My boss would help me to get it .We thought that the K1 visa will take 6 or 7 months !!!

Sorry for talking so much .I hope that i will hear good news soon .

Wow! That is some journey you have both been on! I don't know what to say other than I really hope it ends for you soon. I was reading in another thread today and Darnell posted this article about background checks but it also talks about AR. http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html There's a section at the bottom of the page that gives a phone number to DOS for assistance in checking status when the review is taking a too long. It talks about how there have been false hits in the background checks and how it is a growing problem. I just thought I'd pass along the article link for you to read in case you find it helpful.

Hang in there!

6/27/2009 Married

10/20/2009 I-130 sent

10/28/2009 NOA1

2/8/2010 NOA2

2/12/2010 NVC received and case number assigned

2/19/2010 Gave NVC email addresses

2/19/2010 AOS/DS3032 generated (not related to giving the emails)

2/21/2010 Emailed DS3032

2/22/2010 Received DS3032 and AOS bill via email

2/23/2010 Paid AOS bill

2/25/2010 AOS bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

3/2/2010 Received IV bill

4/9/2010 Paid IV bill

4/12/2010 IV bill shows Paid and coversheet printed

4/13/2010 Mailed IV packet

4/15/2010 IV packet received and signed for

4/16/2010 AOS packet mailed

4/19/2010 AOS packet received and signed for

4/20/2010 AVR changed and states biographic documents received on 4/17/2010

4/24/2010 AVR notes AOS entered into system on 4/23/2010

4/28/2010 Sign-in fail and NVC operator confirms case complete

5/01/2010 Interview assigned!

6/16/2010 Medical Exam

6/29/2010 Interview Approved!

7/7/2010 Visa in hand!

7/22/2010 POE

ROC

5/15/2012 Mailed in I-751

5/16/2012 Received

6/5/2012 Check cashed

6/6/2012 NOA1 received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow! That is some journey you have both been on! I don't know what to say other than I really hope it ends for you soon. I was reading in another thread today and Darnell posted this article about background checks but it also talks about AR. http://www.usaimmigr...tiveReview.html There's a section at the bottom of the page that gives a phone number to DOS for assistance in checking status when the review is taking a too long. It talks about how there have been false hits in the background checks and how it is a growing problem. I just thought I'd pass along the article link for you to read in case you find it helpful.

Hang in there!

Thank you so much .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

well im back and it doesn't seem much has changed. i had to take a break from all the heartbreak :cry: here cuz i just couldn't deal anymore. things have been very stressful to the point of affecting health and mind.i am seriously just not dealing well with things. i know in my heart we will get the visa eventually :clock: but how far will they go to see if they can break you down or one of you dies!!sorry but had to vent. life is hard enough to survive without all the bullzhit and then Big Brother decides to "F@#k":oops: with you just a little more to see how far you can be pushed..well i feel better now.....NOT!! hope i didn't zhit on anyone's day but i know you people are the only ones that understand what Hosam and i are going through and will understand my anger :ranting: and frustration.

seems we have some new members and sorry too all of you for meeting me this way!!:blush: as Moh always says....i hope we all hear good news soon isA :yes:

Kha

Edited by Khadijah1

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Timeline

well im back and it doesn't seem much has changed. i had to take a break from all the heartbreak :cry: here cuz i just couldn't deal anymore. things have been very stressful to the point of affecting health and mind.i am seriously just not dealing well with things. i know in my heart we will get the visa eventually :clock: but how far will they go to see if they can break you down or one of you dies!!sorry but had to vent. life is hard enough to survive without all the bullzhit and then Big Brother decides to "F@#k":oops: with you just a little more to see how far you can be pushed..well i feel better now.....NOT!! hope i didn't zhit on anyone's day but i know you people are the only ones that understand what Hosam and i are going through and will understand my anger :ranting: and frustration.

seems we have some new members and sorry too all of you for meeting me this way!!:blush: as Moh always says....i hope we all hear good news soon isA :yes:

Kha

Welcome back Khadijah .As you just said nothing change .We are still under administrative sh*t .

Yeah i know how it feels .That damn stress starts to affect on my health as well ( My heart , blood pressure .....) Thanks to the embassy !

Yeah i agree with you .We all will get our visas but when ?!! How long are we going to wait till we get that damn visa in our hands ?!!

I hit a year of being waiting and still nothing !They have their own lives at the embassy so they don't care if it will take 2,6,8,12,16 months to get the visa .

Yeah sometimes they delay us as much as they can to see if we will hang in there or not .They are so good when it comes to the waiting game .

You can vent here anytime my friend .We are here to help each others and to listen to each others .

Hang in there my friend .We will not wait as long as we have been waiting .

As i always say i hope that we all will hear good news soon LOL .And i hope that April will be our month .

And we all will get our visas insha'Allah .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Hello everyone.. for long time i am back now. I come to the states yesterday in Chicago after few weeks in kenya and ethiopia. i hope disconnection and hot guy will receive good news soon.

take care.

Cairo

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! on your safely arrival and on the reunion .I hope that everything went smooth for ya .

Thank you so much and i hope that we all will get our visas this month .

Have a happy blessed new life with your hubby .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Hey disconnection any new news bro ?!! did you get your visa ? some people they will disappear once they got their visas LOL

I did not hear from you since a while .So i hope that everything is going ok with you .

Its a new month .So its a new hope .

Hopefully that April will be our month and we all will get our visas this month .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Khadij (F) I hope you hear something this month!

HG, and Discon. I hope this is your month too!

Cairo~ congrats to making it to the US!

I hope April brings wonderful things to everyone!!

:luv:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

Kha

on the same moment of you getting the visa , you will forget all the pains and stress you went through .

i hope this day is too close for you and your husband :)isAAAAAAAAA

Timeline

Hello everyone.. for long time i am back now. I come to the states yesterday in Chicago after few weeks in kenya and ethiopia. i hope disconnection and hot guy will receive good news soon.

take care.

Cairo

i am happy to hear you made it safely to the US :) good luck in your new life and i wish all the best for you and your husband :)

take care , cairo :thumbs:

Timeline

Hey disconnection any new news bro ?!! did you get your visa ? some people they will disappear once they got their visas LOL

I did not hear from you since a while .So i hope that everything is going ok with you .

Its a new month .So its a new hope .

Hopefully that April will be our month and we all will get our visas this month .

hey hot guy , i am still here waiting and waiting :clock::pop:

yes everything is going ok with me but you know sometimes you don't want to think of the visa issue and keep yourself busy with work and life ;)

i hope this month will be the month of the happiness isA isA isA :yes:

lol i won't disappear as soon as i get my visa , i will have to be checking the club until we all get our visas then to create the next step's club :goofy:

Timeline

thank you for all people here and brothers

today i received my visa at the DHL

el 7mdlolah and i hope all member here at the cairo final review club get that visa this month

Congratulations on the Visa!! First one of a new month! I hope to see more!! :thumbs:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

thank you for all people here and brothers

today i received my visa at the DHL

el 7mdlolah and i hope all member here at the cairo final review club get that visa this month

Congratulations :dance:

take care.

Cairo

Welcome to America :star:

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.