disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone!! Any news yet???

Well my husband is going back to Qena on Monday. He is paying his penalty and hopefully is able to finally get the release from the army!!! Keep us in your prayers!! :innocent:

I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I hear from him coming back from there!!

isA you will get good news from him by next week :)

i hope we will have good news before the end of march isA isA isA .

you all are in my prayers :)

Timeline

isA you will get good news from him by next week :)

i hope we will have good news before the end of march isA isA isA .

you all are in my prayers :)

IsA isA isA isA you are all in my prayers!!!! :star:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to update you all about us :)

I made it here in Florida on the 14th, had a fast POE, and have been adjusting well since I arrived.

Just wanted to thank all of you for the great support we had here and wanted to wish you all the best of luck and a quick end to your visa processes!

Also, welcome to the new members of the club, and may this club be your lucky charm! :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Hi everyone!!

I made it here in Florida on the 14th, had a fast POE, and have been adjusting well since I arrived.

Just wanted to thank all of you for the great support we had here and wanted to wish you all the best of luck and a quick end to your visa processes!

Also, welcome to the new members of the club, and may this club be your lucky charm! :star:

thx aya and we wish you a wonderful life with your love :)

keep us updated with your news. :thumbs:

Timeline

Hi everyone!!

Yay Aya!!! I am so glad you made it here!! Where in Florida are you? I am about 45 mins east of Orlando!! Yay to another Egyptian in Florida!!! :dance::dance:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

Hi everyone!!

I'm glad to know that you made it and you had a safe trip to USA .

Good luck and my best wishes for ya .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Yay Aya!!! I am so glad you made it here!! Where in Florida are you? I am about 45 mins east of Orlando!! Yay to another Egyptian in Florida!!! :dance: :dance:

Wow This is awesome .The first thing Insha'Allah i will do when i will move to USA i will take my queen to Orlando / Florida '' Disney land '' yeahhhhhhhhh . We have been planing for that trip as a honey moon since 2007 LOL .She is so excited and she always checking hotels sites and Disney's tickets .We supposed to go to disney in April 2009'' Thanks to the embassy ''. I hope that we can meet somehow .It would be fun .

I hope that everything will work out good for your hubby so you can be together soon .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Wow This is awesome .The first thing Insha'Allah i will do when i will move to USA i will take my queen to Orlando / Florida '' Disney land '' yeahhhhhhhhh . We have been planing for that trip as a honey moon since 2007 LOL .She is so excited and she always checking hotels sites and Disney's tickets .We supposed to go to disney in April 2009'' Thanks to the embassy ''. I hope that we can meet somehow .It would be fun .

I hope that everything will work out good for your hubby so you can be together soon .

That would be great HG!! We are annual passholders to Disney World so we go all the time!! I am waiting right now for my hubby to get here to get his annual pass too!! :devil: He is going to love it! InsA you will get your visa soon and spend your honeymoon here! Pm me if your fiance want any good ideas on vacations there! I've gotten pretty good to what hotels are good and deals they have!!!

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

oh man , i wish you will hear good news soon as i can feel how much you both suffer . isA this waiting time is about to reach an end and you will have your visa so soon within few days isA isA isA .

just be prepared :)

That would be great HG!! We are annual passholders to Disney World so we go all the time!! I am waiting right now for my hubby to get here to get his annual pass too!! :devil: He is going to love it! InsA you will get your visa soon and spend your honeymoon here! Pm me if your fiance want any good ideas on vacations there! I've gotten pretty good to what hotels are good and deals they have!!!

wow that's awesome , i am sure your husband will love it :)

any news from his military side ?? i wish he will be able to be on his way to you after few days isA :)

keep us updated , GOOD LUCK

Timeline

NOW WE ARE STARTING THE 700's

i hope from the deepest point in my heart that we would have good news and a lot of visas during this hundred isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent::thumbs::innocent:

Timeline

wow that's awesome , i am sure your husband will love it :)

any news from his military side ?? i wish he will be able to be on his way to you after few days isA :)

keep us updated , GOOD LUCK

Thanks he is going to Qena tomorrow. So wish us luck!! Insha Allah he will get the release form!! :innocent::innocent:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

haha actually no its probably not the same that you were thinking. one of my neighbors there said that my divorce was done in the 'dirty way' whatever that means. i was told that in order to make it official i would have to go do some more work. my husband has told me on numerous occasions in an effort to win me back that he would have to go downtown and file a paper to return me. honestly, i dont know and it surely is something im going to have to figure out so i know what visa to apply for. lol

so i been reading and apparently, i dont make enough to cover the requirements for the affidavit of support. my mom's retirment benifits also fall a tad short. would i be able to sign over my apartment in giza to my mom so that it would then count as her assets? i do realise i would have to take the marekt value convert it to dollars and then divide by 5 to get its value for the AOS. would my husband's property count for anything in the joint sponsor situation?

does the ins give out free samples of tylenol with their paperwork? loooool

When I filed my I-130 at the embassy I was talking to the American woman at the counter about my I-864, and she told me they can't count anything like property in Egypt because they would have no way to get a value on it. I wanted to include our apartment (it was in both our names) but she said it wouldn't really do anything. ;_;

ahlawy.jpg

l9v9m4.png

807bc02469.gif

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Henry David Thoreau

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Timeline

When I filed my I-130 at the embassy I was talking to the American woman at the counter about my I-864, and she told me they can't count anything like property in Egypt because they would have no way to get a value on it. I wanted to include our apartment (it was in both our names) but she said it wouldn't really do anything. ;_;

you will need a joint sponsor as they will not count any assets in egypt .

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

you will need a joint sponsor as they will not count any assets in egypt .

Oh I know, I passed that step a long time ago haha. :innocent:

ahlawy.jpg

l9v9m4.png

807bc02469.gif

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Henry David Thoreau

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Timeline

Thank you so much .

oh man , i wish you will hear good news soon as i can feel how much you both suffer . isA this waiting time is about to reach an end and you will have your visa so soon within few days isA isA isA .

just be prepared :)

Thank you so much bro .I hope that you will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.