disconnection

CAIRO'S FINAL REVIEW CLUB

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello it me again, disconnection the consulate done the samething they done to you. They send me email

Dear Sir:

Thank you for your e-mail message.

The consular officer wants more proof on the ongoing relationship between you and your wife.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy, Cairo

(NI)

So I send copy of emails, 9 month of phone calls, 25 pictures. I hope that will be enough, i will wait to hear from them

yes as Hot Guy said it's not the same like what happened to me as they asked me for Joint Sponsor , but your situation is a different one .

honestly it's the first time for me to see that hey would ask for a prrof of ongoing relationship after the interview as they should ask to see that kind of proof whilst the interview , hmmmmm idk if you did contact your congressman to ask them how your case is !!!

if you didn't contact your congressman at all then i guess it's not bad and they are working on your case and since your interview was few months ago and no news from you or no mails then they want to be sure that you are still in contact with your husband .

anyways you have nothing to do more than you did , you sent them what they need and now the ball is in their field and we will see what will they do , but keep on calling them once a week and send mails to ask about the case too.

good luck cairo and soon you will hear good news isA :)

Timeline
yes as Hot Guy said it's not the same like what happened to me as they asked me for Joint Sponsor , but your situation is a different one .

honestly it's the first time for me to see that hey would ask for a prrof of ongoing relationship after the interview as they should ask to see that kind of proof whilst the interview , hmmmmm idk if you did contact your congressman to ask them how your case is !!!

if you didn't contact your congressman at all then i guess it's not bad and they are working on your case and since your interview was few months ago and no news from you or no mails then they want to be sure that you are still in contact with your husband .

anyways you have nothing to do more than you did , you sent them what they need and now the ball is in their field and we will see what will they do , but keep on calling them once a week and send mails to ask about the case too.

good luck cairo and soon you will hear good news isA :)

Well sometimes they ask for more bonafide of ongoing relationship .they might want to make sure that relationship is valid or they might want to make sure that you still in touch with your husband .

the weird thing is not that they asked for bonafide os ongoing relationship .and its not they asked you bro for Co-sponsor either . the weird thing is they used to contact people to ask them for whatever they want .but now they wait till you contact them or till the congressman or the senator contact them so then they ask them for whatever they want !

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well sometimes they ask for more bonafide of ongoing relationship .they might want to make sure that relationship is valid or they might want to make sure that you still in touch with your husband .

the weird thing is not that they asked for bonafide os ongoing relationship .and its not they asked you bro for Co-sponsor either . the weird thing is they used to contact people to ask them for whatever they want .but now they wait till you contact them or till the congressman or the senator contact them so then they ask them for whatever they want !

good notice :thumbs: and i don't know is that is because they are not working by themselves as they should or because this is some new rule they follow , but anyways that is a good excuse for us to send them mails evert other day :D

Timeline

Update :-

:wacko:

Dear Sir

Please note that the case is still pending mandatory administrative processing.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

:whistle:

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Update :-

:wacko:

Dear Sir

Please note that the case is still pending mandatory administrative processing.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

:whistle:

is it the first tome you hear that word mandatory ?? does it make any difference ??

i hope we will hear good news within days , we really need that .

for me i am worried they would take a long time to review the JS that we sent them few days ago , you know i was waiting for 3 months JUST FOR NOTHING and now i hope they will keep that in their consideration .

isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we will have good news soon , i am sure of that :)

Timeline
is it the first tome you hear that word mandatory ?? does it make any difference ??

i hope we will hear good news within days , we really need that .

for me i am worried they would take a long time to review the JS that we sent them few days ago , you know i was waiting for 3 months JUST FOR NOTHING and now i hope they will keep that in their consideration .

isAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we will have good news soon , i am sure of that :)

Yeah its my first time to got that word from them .it does not make any difference for me .I guess they say that word to make us know that's not up to them and they should put us under that AP and its outta their hands !

I hope that we will hear good news from them soon .

But i was thinking last time i was under AP it took them about 4 months '' From March till July of 2009'' so if it will be the same i wont hear from them before April :( !

One of my Friends had a dream about my visa .he dreamed that they will send me an Email to tell me that i'm outta AP this week LOL .I hope that his dream will come true LOL.

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Call DOS, I'm pretty sure you'll find out the mandatory means that you are in the DC checks. Hopefully it'll be over soon.

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Timeline
Call DOS, I'm pretty sure you'll find out the mandatory means that you are in the DC checks. Hopefully it'll be over soon.

Believe me every time we call DOS we ask them if its name check in DC or if the embassy is doing their verification .They never answered that question .they always say that they can not see that on their computer .

The guy at the embassy told me several times that new AP is going in DC and it started on Jan 13 .I asked him so why DOS can not see that on their computer ?! He says sometimes they can not see everything on their computers and that kinda AP is working electronically ! so maybe that's why they can not see on their computers !

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Believe me every time we call DOS we ask them if its name check in DC or if the embassy is doing their verification .They never answered that question .they always say that they can not see that on their computer .

The guy at the embassy told me several times that new AP is going in DC and it started on Jan 13 .I asked him so why DOS can not see that on their computer ?! He says sometimes they can not see everything on their computers and that kinda AP is working electronically ! so maybe that's why they can not see on their computers !

hmmmm thats what i was asking about , i hope that means you are on the last days of AP isA :) just wait man and keep on calling and sending mails until you recieve the amazing mail wahich says your visa has been issued :)

i really wish your friend's dream is going to come true , that would be amazing :D

just keep your spirit high and keep it in your mind that it's matter of paperwork , i keep you in my prayers dude :)

Timeline
hmmmm thats what i was asking about , i hope that means you are on the last days of AP isA :)just wait man and keep on calling and sending mails until you recieve the amazing mail wahich says your visa has been issued :)

i really wish your friend's dream is going to come true , that would be amazing :D

just keep your spirit high and keep it in your mind that it's matter of paperwork , i keep you in my prayers dude :)

Well i don't think its going to be that easy for me .My medical exam is almost expired '' It will expire next month'' and my police record is already expired .So i guess they wil not issue me the visa before i renew the both .

Hope that my friend's dream will be true LOL .

You are in my prayers as well bro and Insha'Allah you will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Well i don't think its going to be that easy for me .My medical exam is almost expired '' It will expire next month'' and my police record is already expired .So i guess they wil not issue me the visa before i renew the both .

Hope that my friend's dream will be true LOL .

You are in my prayers as well bro and Insha'Allah you will hear good news soon .

i really don't know if they would ask you to send your fresh police record , but you know the record is valid for only 3 months and most of guys who got their visas soon have had their interview before 3 months so their record was invalid too but their visas were issued with no problems .

you just wait to see what will happen and don't make and pre-suggestions ;)

Timeline
i really don't know if they would ask you to send your fresh police record , but you know the record is valid for only 3 months and most of guys who got their visas soon have had their interview before 3 months so their record was invalid too but their visas were issued with no problems .

you just wait to see what will happen and don't make and pre-suggestions ;)

Yeah that's right maybe they wont ask me for a new police record but when it comes to the medical exam I'm sure they would ask me to renew it .''you can not immigrant to USA with expired medical exam'' .and even if that wrong i will have to renew the medical exam in USA before i will file for AOS .which will cost 550 $ for the exam and 90-120$ for the vaccines .so i will have to come up with 640-670 $ just for that medical exam .and you can do that in Egypt for about 120$ for everything .So i really would like to renew my medical in Egypt not in USA !

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
Yeah that's right maybe they wont ask me for a new police record but when it comes to the medical exam I'm sure they would ask me to renew it .''you can not immigrant to USA with expired medical exam'' .and even if that wrong i will have to renew the medical exam in USA before i will file for AOS .which will cost 550 $ for the exam and 90-120$ for the vaccines .so i will have to come up with 640-670 $ just for that medical exam .and you can do that in Egypt for about 120$ for everything .So i really would like to renew my medical in Egypt not in USA !

oh yeah that would be expensive , i wish you can make it here before you go :)

is it one year to renew your vaccine and medical exam ??

Timeline

tomorrow is the start of a new week , hopefully it will be a good one for everyone of us and isA we will hear good news and at least one visa will be issued . it's been a long time since our club celebrated a visa issuance .

good luck for us and may God help us :)

Timeline

When you say call DOS, is that the NVC or another part of the Dept of State you are calling?

I'm just getting myself prepared since our interview is in 2 days...Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers everyone. I think I am more nervous right now than my husband :blush:

I'll give you an update afterwards!!

Good luck everyone!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.