leith@Ievgeniia

trip to ukraine

28 posts in this topic

I have no idea how it's called in English, but you can tell Evgeniya to look for this "охотничьи сосиски "

Sausage Hunters?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Sausage Hunters?

I don't have much experience in sausage hunting, Slim, guess you don't too, since you are married :P

But yes, googling did reveal that those things are indeed called the same: Hunter's Sausage

Good stuff

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I am off in 2 weeks to go and see my love Ievgeniia for 11 days.

i am very interested in the food and interesting things to see and do.

For me the best place to eat in Ukraine was my fiancé’s kitchen. Ukrainian / Russian dishes she makes are truly good. Pelemeni, vareniki, blini, pirozhki and of course borch... After my trip to Ukraine the fast food doesn’t taste the same any more. :)

Good luck to you, and so very happy times! Just ignore the cold war legacy of charging you for $350 USD visa enty into Russia, and then into Moscow if you go. Whatever cover charge you pay, it will be worth it to see your Volga girl! Russian women are the best!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline
Good luck to you, and so very happy times! Just ignore the cold war legacy of charging you for $350 USD visa enty into Russia, and then into Moscow if you go. Whatever cover charge you pay, it will be worth it to see your Volga girl! Russian women are the best!

He's going to Ukraine. No visas needed for USC :)

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

No visas for Ukraine since 2005. And the women are just as beautiful and milder tempered (IMHO) Definitely they still come equipped with a stinger, just not as much venom and a little less quick on the draw.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I don't have much experience in sausage hunting, Slim, guess you don't too, since you are married

Nice setup... and uh, no, I've never hunted any sausage.

I have been to a few sausage parties though, although never in the FSU.

the women are just as beautiful and milder tempered (IMHO) Definitely they still come equipped with a stinger, just not as much venom and a little less quick on the draw.

Gary may be onto something.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Sausage Hunters?

Hunter's Sausage I think. OP, be sure and post your experiences. We are going to Crimea this fall.

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
Hunter's Sausage I think. OP, be sure and post your experiences. We are going to Crimea this fall.

If you want any advice on where to go let me know. I lived in Crimea for quite a while.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I ate at a cafe that was a not more than a hundred meters or so from the base of the lower cable lift station ... enjoyed it

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

well...ievgeniia has been there few times also....we are staying at that 4 star hotel. forget the name right now. i will post photos and experiences so all will see and know...

still waiting on jan 31 now

and have to find out how to watch the super bowl on net .....new orleans cannot miss!!! geaux saints!!!

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

I'm with you, go Saints. I would check with the broadcaster of the Super Bowl, I think it's CBS to see who their worldwide partners are. You might be able to watch it live but it is likely to be late at night or very early morning for you.

If you want any advice on where to go let me know. I lived in Crimea for quite a while.

Definitely PM me with advice. If I don't make suggestions the trip will be planned (or not) for me :lol:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.