**ash(16)jOhn**

New here..asking help fOr K-1 visa prOcess..!!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hii to all... :D:help:

i am new here..and want to hve some of friends..can help us on this process for K-1 visa..im at medical examinatiOn process still..but i just want tO knw if the SLEC will give me the result of my examination or they will directly give it to the embassy..? and they told me i will hve re-sched interview date..would i need to call again the embassy or they will email me..?and is der any fee at interview date to be paid..? :whistle:

all replies we would ty to all u guyz...tnx..gOd bless and hve a gr8 day to u alL.. :D:star:

**ASHJOHN**

*=O=HMBS=O=*

K1

==========

***1-16-09>> Engaged...

8-13-09>> filed the petitOn..

8-14-09>>USCIS received our filed petitiOn..

8-17-09>>NOA1 received.. :D

***10-29-09>NOA2 received... :D

11-10-09>nOtice frm NVC..

11-19-09>AppOintment letter received..

12-18-09>medical exam..

2-25-10>>Medical Passed.."_"

3-1-10>> Visa interview date...passed..:D

***3-23-10>>Visa in hand..approved..!!!..yeheyyyy..!!

4-08-10>>gOt CFO certificate and stamp...

4-10-10>>reboOking of flyt..

4-14-10>> POE LAX..omg banner n flowers..niiice..hehe."_"

***6-16-10>> MARRIED in San Diego.."_"..."-"

***Monumental days 1-16, 3-23,4-14, 6-16...."_"..this process has tested 'our',,,luv. Ur 'awesome anna' ur my future....my lady.......and im Ur man.

i believe in U....in 'Us'....

2 all here. at VJ...n 2 higher power...'we' "thank U".....hugitup....yepiiiii

sO we can finally get embrace future life 2gether..fOrever as One.. :D

AOS

==========

7-8-10>> I-485,131,765 packet mailed to usps express...

7-15-10>> NOA1's recieved.."-"

hii to all... :D:help:

i am new here..and want to hve some of friends..can help us on this process for K-1 visa..im at medical examinatiOn process still..but i just want tO knw if the SLEC will give me the result of my examination or they will directly give it to the embassy..? and they told me i will hve re-sched interview date..would i need to call again the embassy or they will email me..?and is der any fee at interview date to be paid..? :whistle:

all replies we would ty to all u guyz...tnx..gOd bless and hve a gr8 day to u alL.. :D:star:

If you have to reschedule the interview due to some problems during the medical exam, St. Luke's must be able to assist you with this. However, if you wish to change the schedule due to something else, call the Embassy again.

After vaccination, St. Luke's will hand you DS-3250 and your X-ray CD. Make sure to keep DS-3250 with you because it is essential during the AOS.

Pay the non-immigrant visa fee at BDO before the interview for $ 131. When you pass the interview, Window 37 will direct you to fill out something for Air21 for the visa delivery. Pay for that.

Have a speedy journey.

FAE :luv:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

If you have to reschedule the interview due to some problems during the medical exam, St. Luke's must be able to assist you with this. However, if you wish to change the schedule due to something else, call the Embassy again.

After vaccination, St. Luke's will hand you DS-3250 and your X-ray CD. Make sure to keep DS-3250 with you because it is essential during the AOS.

Pay the non-immigrant visa fee at BDO before the interview for $ 131. When you pass the interview, Window 37 will direct you to fill out something for Air21 for the visa delivery. Pay for that.

Have a speedy journey.

FAE :luv:

:yes: Follow what Fae posted.

In addition, St. Luke's will be the one to forward your result to the embassy. Be sure you have all the required documents for your interview to avoid delay on your visa.

Good luck.

~ Chinook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ty FAE..thats a big help to knw frOm u some step to dO..hOpe we done this smoothly..:D..we hOpe this feb. or march..i get der na at US for us to get married..that we hOpe fOr a long tym na...

hve a gr8 day 2 u..and gOd bless..tc..!!

**ASHJOHN**

*=O=HMBS=O=*

K1

==========

***1-16-09>> Engaged...

8-13-09>> filed the petitOn..

8-14-09>>USCIS received our filed petitiOn..

8-17-09>>NOA1 received.. :D

***10-29-09>NOA2 received... :D

11-10-09>nOtice frm NVC..

11-19-09>AppOintment letter received..

12-18-09>medical exam..

2-25-10>>Medical Passed.."_"

3-1-10>> Visa interview date...passed..:D

***3-23-10>>Visa in hand..approved..!!!..yeheyyyy..!!

4-08-10>>gOt CFO certificate and stamp...

4-10-10>>reboOking of flyt..

4-14-10>> POE LAX..omg banner n flowers..niiice..hehe."_"

***6-16-10>> MARRIED in San Diego.."_"..."-"

***Monumental days 1-16, 3-23,4-14, 6-16...."_"..this process has tested 'our',,,luv. Ur 'awesome anna' ur my future....my lady.......and im Ur man.

i believe in U....in 'Us'....

2 all here. at VJ...n 2 higher power...'we' "thank U".....hugitup....yepiiiii

sO we can finally get embrace future life 2gether..fOrever as One.. :D

AOS

==========

7-8-10>> I-485,131,765 packet mailed to usps express...

7-15-10>> NOA1's recieved.."-"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.