MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG I hope there are nicer parts of St Louis. I stayed on the military base there with this loser dude and I wasn't impressed... I bet where you are is much nicer, if he'd only taken me off the daggone base. I also was a wreck because When I flew there I had to wait for the greyhound bus to take me to where he could pick me up in his hooptie from. I had just missed one so I had to wait hours upon hours and it was raining so hard, that the little area you wait in became flooded! I had such a bad experience with this dude and my trip there.. The sex was horrible, he had an itty bitty and drawers full of women with big boobs and he snored so loud they could probably hear him in the next state... :rofl:

Where was this? Scott Air Force Base? That's not even in st. Louis. Otherwise, IDK.

Yes, there are nice areas of St. Louis. And some not so nice; but really fun!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now how in the heck she gon get a reference for the next job after she been screwing her former empoyer since 1995? :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
JG I hope there are nicer parts of St Louis. I stayed on the military base there with this loser dude and I wasn't impressed... I bet where you are is much nicer, if he'd only taken me off the daggone base. I also was a wreck because When I flew there I had to wait for the greyhound bus to take me to where he could pick me up in his hooptie from. I had just missed one so I had to wait hours upon hours and it was raining so hard, that the little area you wait in became flooded! I had such a bad experience with this dude and my trip there.. The sex was horrible, he had an itty bitty and drawers full of women with big boobs and he snored so loud they could probably hear him in the next state... :rofl:

LMAO Mrstee, you are too much

They sure aint playing, what makes me so :angry: is she put me down as an expense we were suppose to be friends.m0140.gif And not trying to throw it up or anything but she has a new grandbaby and just got divorce from her husband, and there were times this year that I had money that I slipped her an extra hundred, and once I even gave her a $50 visa gift card because she wanted to go see her mom for her b-day but didnt have any money and her mom is sick.

Im just that kind of person, so why put me down on your mileage sheet saying you driving me home when I have been a friend to you. :wow:

She has been calling corporate for the last 6 months snitching on people that take more than 2 smoke breaks a day. I dont even smoke so it dont bother me.

But it bothered her. But now she in unemployed and the fired her for falsification. And when she was asked about it she said she has been getting over since 1995 :wow:

But when they told her she was fired she said she would pay it back.

We had an employee here that was falsifying checks - over $200K by the time she got caught - She had a new Lexus, a ####### job, a nose job, a tummy tuck - Hope they are making her lots of friends in jail! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Yeaaah :dance:. I'm so happy for you and Den, Finally you'll be together.

I'm in the heart of hot Kingston. You should come to Kingston on one of your trips. If you like partying it's the place to be.

That is what I heard and that is why I so want to visit there. :dance:

:ot:

Den just called me and told me that the Visa is not ready yet! :crying::crying::crying:

:(

We had an employee here that was falsifying checks - over $200K by the time she got caught - She had a new Lexus, a ####### job, a nose job, a tummy tuck - Hope they are making her lots of friends in jail! :whistle:

Dang shame! :bonk:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LMAO Mrstee, you are too much

I feel sorry for her.....she must've been pretty fugly before! OVER COMPENSATING!!!!!

Ha ha, Dens......what exactly is ON TOPIC???????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Look at this mess we still dealing with in 2010 in the great ole state of Georgia!!! :angry:

By Mike Morris

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

"There's nothing hatred about what we're doing," Lewis told the paper. "I don't hate anyone of color."

And he says he has no problem with people of color? Sounds like the reasons why he doesn’t want people of color on his team is stereotyped to things about people of color. WOW!!!!

Ur right Dens I thought it was 2010……

Timeline
Yep! :lol: I'm a country girl as well. I'm from Climax, Georgia and I grew up basically on a farm...to this day the roads remain unpaved...so I'm about as country as anyone else, but its all good!

I can tell the way you always say “Poe thang”….LOL

Where is my West Coast Sista Jamerican at? 300px-US_map-Pacific.PNG Hope everyone in her life is good as well as her.

Anyone heard from her?

I hit her up pon FB. She said all was well! :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I can tell the way you always say “Poe thang”….LOL

LOL! Bless my heart :blush:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Ha ha, Dens......what exactly is ON TOPIC???????

True Dat!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.