MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am looking now they are fabulous!!!!! :luv: Sure I can post a movie today I need a fix too!

What is Char's first name on FB? I'll look when I get home.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for the fix... Aww I sensed you were feeling that way, we shouldve done something anyway to take your mind off things you know.

Girl my oldest Son got on my last nerve this weekend PM soon come you ain't gonna believe this one! Super Nana is back in action with the pampers and breast milk in full effect! :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Thanks to all my VJ family for your concern, emails and texts have been recvd confirming some family and friends are alive but have nothing. Still waiting to here from others I continue to pray for good news. Continue to pray as there is a long road ahead (L)(F)

This is great news!

Statement from Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano

share this page

Release Date: January 15, 2010

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

"As part of the Department's ongoing efforts to assist Haiti following Tuesday's devastating earthquake, I am announcing the designation of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haitian nationals who were in the United States as of January 12, 2010. This is a disaster of historic proportions and this designation will allow eligible Haitian nationals in the United States to continue living and working in our country for the next 18 months. Providing a temporary refuge for Haitian nationals who are currently in the United States and whose personal safety would be endangered by returning to Haiti is part of this Administration's continuing efforts to support Haiti's recovery."

"At this moment of tragedy in Haiti it is tempting for people suffering in the aftermath of the earthquake to seek refuge elsewhere. But attempting to leave Haiti now will only bring more hardship to the Haitian people and nation. The international community has rallied to deliver relief to Haiti. Much has already arrived and much more is on its way. The Haitians are resilient and determined and their role in addressing this crisis in their homeland will be essential to Haiti's future."

"It is important to note that TPS will apply only to those individuals who were in the United States as of January 12, 2010. Those who attempt to travel to the United States after January 12, 2010 will not be eligible for TPS and will be repatriated."

"The Department of Homeland Security continues to extend sympathy to our Haitian neighbors and support the worldwide relief effort underway in every way we can. Four Coast Guard cutters have arrived in Haiti, in addition to a variety of Coast Guard assets that were already in the area to support military air traffic control, conduct damage assessments and rescue people in need of assistance. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) continues to work closely with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the State Department - the lead U.S. federal agencies in the response - while coordinating the deployment of state and local Urban Search and Rescue Teams from across the country to Haiti and standing by to provide food, water and other resources as requested. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has provided aircraft to support response efforts."

"Haitians in the U.S. who are eligible to apply for TPS should go to www.uscis.gov or call USCIS toll-free at (800) 375-5283."

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Girl my oldest Son got on my last nerve this weekend PM soon come you ain't gonna believe this one! Super Nana is back in action with the pampers and breast milk in full effect! :angry:

awwwwwwwwwww dayum :angry:

Thanks to all my VJ family for your concern, emails and texts have been recvd confirming some family and friends are alive but have nothing. Still waiting to here from others I continue to pray for good news. Continue to pray as there is a long road ahead (L)(F)

This is great news!

share this page

Release Date: January 15, 2010

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

"As part of the Department's ongoing efforts to assist Haiti following Tuesday's devastating earthquake, I am announcing the designation of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haitian nationals who were in the United States as of January 12, 2010. This is a disaster of historic proportions and this designation will allow eligible Haitian nationals in the United States to continue living and working in our country for the next 18 months. Providing a temporary refuge for Haitian nationals who are currently in the United States and whose personal safety would be endangered by returning to Haiti is part of this Administration's continuing efforts to support Haiti's recovery."

"At this moment of tragedy in Haiti it is tempting for people suffering in the aftermath of the earthquake to seek refuge elsewhere. But attempting to leave Haiti now will only bring more hardship to the Haitian people and nation. The international community has rallied to deliver relief to Haiti. Much has already arrived and much more is on its way. The Haitians are resilient and determined and their role in addressing this crisis in their homeland will be essential to Haiti's future."

"It is important to note that TPS will apply only to those individuals who were in the United States as of January 12, 2010. Those who attempt to travel to the United States after January 12, 2010 will not be eligible for TPS and will be repatriated."

"The Department of Homeland Security continues to extend sympathy to our Haitian neighbors and support the worldwide relief effort underway in every way we can. Four Coast Guard cutters have arrived in Haiti, in addition to a variety of Coast Guard assets that were already in the area to support military air traffic control, conduct damage assessments and rescue people in need of assistance. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) continues to work closely with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the State Department - the lead U.S. federal agencies in the response - while coordinating the deployment of state and local Urban Search and Rescue Teams from across the country to Haiti and standing by to provide food, water and other resources as requested. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has provided aircraft to support response efforts."

"Haitians in the U.S. who are eligible to apply for TPS should go to www.uscis.gov or call USCIS toll-free at (800) 375-5283."

Philly there was a post on here the other day where this fool was upset the president was doing that...Folks was jumping on his rass left and right.. If you want me to post it for you I will but I don't want to upset you. I was shaking my head thinking where is the humanistic side of this person! Bloodclat! :angry:

awwwwwwwwwww dayum :angry:

Philly there was a post on here the other day where this fool was upset the president was doing that...Folks was jumping on his rass left and right.. If you want me to post it for you I will but I don't want to upset you. I was shaking my head thinking where is the humanistic side of this person! Bloodclat! :angry:

Sis mi nah even bodda send ie cause mi nuh care bout them badmind people, dem nuh wuk fi deh goverment dem cyaaa do nuttin but complain. Like my Hubby seh dem can *@#$ dem self!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cell Phone vs. Bible

I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our

cell phones?

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?

What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?

What if we flipped through it several times a day?

What if we used it to receive messages?

What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to kids as gifts?

What if we used it as we traveled?

What if we used it in case of an emergency?

What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?

This is something to make you go, hmmm, where is my Bible?

Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cellphones, we don’t ever have to worry

about our bible being disconnected becauseJesus already paid the bill!

Have a blessed day!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

This is great news!

Hi Philly!! I'm glad to know that you have begun to hear from family and friends back in Haiti. I will definitely continue to pray for more good news on your end.

Dens, welcome back & congrats on the good news. I dbt it will take DHL 2wks especially if he's picking it up. If there is any delay, it would be on the embassy end.

If I'm not mistaken, Steve or Nat(?) good job on the driving today.

As usual, take care all & enjoy the week!!!