MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
LOL. Same thing over here. I had a friend who went down so we went to mall & got some clothes from childrens place to send down for kid. She had the nerve to ask why he sent clothes down that look as if it's from salvation. Ungr8ful!!!!! Childrens Place is the spot for little kids. But true she is so closed mind & blind to reality, I couldn't have expected better. She herself can't provide by herself but have audacity to criticize brand new clothes sent for her son. She'll be alright. I always say bad mind condemn. She isn't regular at all.

Mo -- mi afi laugh, I can't even type what I want to because we've been hearing lines like that from the 80s so guess what -- if you name no start wid GRANNIE u naw get a rass...see, mi caan tek headache and my family know how I am from day start

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Queen I'm praying for the people who have been without both since last Friday and people are dying because they go sit in their cars with the engine running and they don't clear the snow from the exhaust; one family brought a grill inside the house and the other hooked up the generator in the basement they found them the next morning. I can't stand the smell of a generator when he's outside let alone inside a house... -- we were frying fish and cooking soup outside yesterday eventhough the stove was working fine (thank God for gas) -- but we had some family stop by that were driving to NY and they had to cook the food they had with them.

I found one thing out this snowfall though I have WONDERFUL neighbors and it helps to have about 6 bottles of appleton RUM! they loved it :thumbs: I drank a bottle of stone ginger wine myself who ever had a cup we gave them some appleton to add to their coffee or tea or whatever they were drinking.

Man, that is serious business! That is so sad that people are dying from that. My drum teacher almost died from that & we were really worried for a long time. He still has problems with seizures & is still going through physical therapy from all the damage done. I hope people find a warm place so it puts a stop to any more senseless deaths.

It's good you're able to make the best out of a bad situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Queen I'm praying for the people who have been without both since last Friday and people are dying because they go sit in their cars with the engine running and they don't clear the snow from the exhaust; one family brought a grill inside the house and the other hooked up the generator in the basement they found them the next morning. I can't stand the smell of a generator when he's outside let alone inside a house... -- we were frying fish and cooking soup outside yesterday eventhough the stove was working fine (thank God for gas) -- but we had some family stop by that were driving to NY and they had to cook the food they had with them.

I found one thing out this snowfall though I have WONDERFUL neighbors and it helps to have about 6 bottles of appleton RUM! they loved it :thumbs: I drank a bottle of stone ginger wine myself who ever had a cup we gave them some appleton to add to their coffee or tea or whatever they were drinking.

That good Tre

Being thankful is especially valuable in challenging times. Gratitude is actually medically proven to lift our spirits and improve our health. Discover how a little gratitude can create a lot of happiness in our lives

Keep your head up momma

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Man, that is serious business! That is so sad that people are dying from that. My drum teacher almost died from that & we were really worried for a long time. He still has problems with seizures & is still going through physical therapy from all the damage done. I hope people find a warm place so it puts a stop to any more senseless deaths.

It's good you're able to make the best out of a bad situation.

they have shelters opened but people don't want to go to them. If my parents were not here that's where I would be. My parents have a fireplace as back up if they lose power at least you can heat the house.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Girl that's so sad about people losing their lives...wow! You just never realize how truly blessed you are until you hear something like this.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LOL. Same thing over here. I had a friend who went down so we went to mall & got some clothes from childrens place to send down for kid. She had the nerve to ask why he sent clothes down that look as if it's from salvation. Ungr8ful!!!!! Childrens Place is the spot for little kids. But true she is so closed mind & blind to reality, I couldn't have expected better. She herself can't provide by herself but have audacity to criticize brand new clothes sent for her son. She'll be alright. I always say bad mind condemn. She isn't regular at all.

When I read this stuff from anyone, it just makes my blood boil. Then I start to think about hubby's daughter's mom & get a little angry there too. She doesn't even have their daughter with her & the one time he called to ask a question, the first thing out of her mouth was asking if he was working yet! FI WHA??? Like she thinks she's gonna get a dime!! :angry:

Mo -- mi afi laugh, I can't even type what I want to because we've been hearing lines like that from the 80s so guess what -- if you name no start wid GRANNIE u naw get a rass...see, mi caan tek headache and my family know how I am from day start

:thumbs::yes: Me too! But :rofl: @ Grannie comment!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
noon ladies --

JG your shipment is on delay -- u too Mrstee

Q -- link me when u get a chance

after 2 nights with no current or heat I'm getting sick

Oh, didn't know, Tre. So sorry. They give you any timeframe when it will be back on? Can you go to a shelter or something?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Okay Ladies I think we're at our limit of posts now! :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:o .... :whistle:

Ha ha.....I probably should clarify.

Andre's mother used to call us all the time for HER kids and the 2 sister's of his who died, their kids. And, of course, his friends needed something for their kids. He never had any children in JA.

That's what I meant.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
they have shelters opened but people don't want to go to them. If my parents were not here that's where I would be. My parents have a fireplace as back up if they lose power at least you can heat the house.

I can see why people get desperate & do dumb things....it would be unbearable to be freezing cold in your house & have no way to heat it. I'd think in that part of the country every house would have a fireplace & people wouldn't sit in a car to get warm.

Timeline
Ya its difficult! I'm trying to be supportive and just let them figure things out but sometimes my horns start to rear out a lil' bit. :devil:

Hormones!!!??? Sometimes I can't bite my tongue about his BM. She seems to have alot to say, never to me though. Why she can't be level headed. Peace!!! Well to bad for her. I'm such a cool person. But unfortunately she may never see that side if she keeps up with the nonsense. I have my 6yr old & his sisters mother & I get along. We obviously aren't best friends but she will call & say her daughter wants to see her brother & I will agree. But some woman just love the passa passa.

Timeline

I loved Children's Place when my kids were little.

No, im good :angry:

Ha ha.....I'm alright, my friend. No worries.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
oh wow tee!!!!!!!!!!! thats wonderful.. our guys can be so intimidated at times.. im glad that he "got ar done!!"

you asking bout it and he done took care of it!

yeah, at cvs, the don't cost that much.. don't know if thats where he went.. we were gonna do the digital camera thing

based on another vj post, but i just didn't wanna be bothered LOL

Yes, I think he is finally starting to handle things a lot better and it was at CVS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.