MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

is that song w/ him and r kelly on there???

"the neighbors know my name" LMAO.. boy kells is a NUT and who else better to be on a song w/ him than that freak trey!!!

No that remix with Kells is not on the album version...but it should have been...I love that remix!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I want a job where I can drive to work again! Public trans is the pits sometimes....especially when it comes to trying to run errands on your lunch break. It's impossible to get to City College to handle business & back in an hour when you have to rely on a bus to take you across the city. And I also have a sudden urge for some fresh, warm french bread & the grocery stores are too far by bus! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ Jamerican Queen- When you get yo taxes back cuz hubby need his own car :yes::rofl:

@ MRStee- whats the situation with the baby momma drama and yo son , I prayed for you last night so guidance with that

@ dancehallquana- Congrats on the house GOD IS SUCH A BLESSING GOD----it was your season momma

@ dillon- need a update on dad praying still strong for him...

@ Ellsinlove- hows L liking the new school after the honeymoon period or first days of school, :blink:

@ phillyfashionista- Your day soon come you better wear those lashes f and represent for us girl X10

@ Dens Wifey- Sunday or saturday is your day what ever day it is BLESS THIS UNION LORD

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

DW I brought my daughter to work with me today since her school is closed. I have never been to the bathroom so many times in a day. Next time she is staying home I have work to do and VJ peeps to talk to.

Hi Dills (waving) that's how I felt when Den came in to work with me on Friday! :lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Things are ok. He just appears to be bothered that he can't contribute financially as yet. In JA, he was used to waking up to run taxi. & when I went down to visit, he willingly would pay for a hotel if we chose to stay @ one & also provided for food & other odds and ends. So basically that is urking him. I keep telling him that is the least but it's a man thing, I guess. I signed him up for a gym so he can get out of house during the day when I'm @ work. Now navigating the bus thing maybe an issue. I don't know! On another note, he's like my mothers best friend. They are always talking & he helps out around the house. I tell him we live upstairs but he finds his way downstairs doing domestic stuff for his MIL.

Overall everything is good. Love will always be there. I just can't wait to submit all forms & get an approval. Over & done with!!!!!

Have you guys decided on a wedding date yet? Or did I miss it ?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

@ Jamerican Queen- When you get yo taxes back cuz hubby need his own car :yes::rofl:

@ MRStee- whats the situation with the baby momma drama and yo son , I prayed for you last night so guidance with that

@ dancehallquana- Congrats on the house GOD IS SUCH A BLESSING GOD----it was your season momma

@ dillon- need a update on dad praying still strong for him...

@ Ellsinlove- hows L liking the new school after the honeymoon period or first days of school, :blink:

@ phillyfashionista- Your day soon come you better wear those lashes f and represent for us girl X10

@ Dens Wifey- Sunday or saturday is your day what ever day it is BLESS THIS UNION LORD

In Jesus' name...Amen! It's Sunday and thank you!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Mo where did your hubby run taxi at? My hubby was also a taxi driver.

Prayers coming your way Irie...although you are already #1 with us.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Ok I know the power of prayer with all of you works miracles... so help me out! I need some more good news...

Its a work thing but If I can secure this booking I just offered it will be an $85,000 booking and I will be #1!!

I wanna be number one!!!! :)

yessssssss, umm I mean yes its on there! lol

I was referring to the original version.. R Kelly blockin lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ IrieCat--Dear Lord, please ease our hearts in this world of uncertainty,

As we balance that which we desire with our true need,

As we look for higher values in the midst of material loss,

As we remember the wealth and abundance born of your creation,

And know that as you move us from fear to love,

We will be enriched with the treasures of spirit and peace. Amen

Ask and its your Irie

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Things are ok. He just appears to be bothered that he can't contribute financially as yet. In JA, he was used to waking up to run taxi. & when I went down to visit, he willingly would pay for a hotel if we chose to stay @ one & also provided for food & other odds and ends. So basically that is urking him. I keep telling him that is the least but it's a man thing, I guess. I signed him up for a gym so he can get out of house during the day when I'm @ work. Now navigating the bus thing maybe an issue. I don't know! On another note, he's like my mothers best friend. They are always talking & he helps out around the house. I tell him we live upstairs but he finds his way downstairs doing domestic stuff for his MIL.

Overall everything is good. Love will always be there. I just can't wait to submit all forms & get an approval. Over & done with!!!!!

Awww...I can understand his frustration...I know that's going to be an issue for Den as well cause he is so use to working 24/7! Like you said the love will always be there and some how some way we will get through this all stronger than before!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Have you guys decided on a wedding date yet? Or did I miss it ?

You didn't miss it. Being that we are doing a Justice of Peace wedding, we selected the 26th of this month. The Justice in my area isn't open on weekends, otherwise we would have did it on the 27th which is Sat.

Prayers to you Irie...you're already number 1! We claiming it for you.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Mo where did your hubby run taxi at? My hubby was also a taxi driver.

Prayers coming your way Irie...although you are already #1 with us.

St Elizabeth. Quick Step to Santa Cruz but you know they get chartered all over the island

You didn't miss it. Being that we are doing a Justice of Peace wedding, we selected the 26th of this month. The Justice in my area isn't open on weekends, otherwise we would have did it on the 27th which is Sat.

Girl trust me that date will be here in no time...I remember when 2/14 seemed like forever and a day away and here it is only 5 days away! :dance:

Where did everyone go

DW is here...I'm up in this piece...representing babe! :lol:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.