Timeline

Good Morning Everyone,

Congrats Cara

TAMH- Best of luck

to all those traveling, safe travels

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg who watched for the love of ray j reunion?!?!?!

woooooooooow

i just saw a 9 min clip

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Good Morning ladies

Now they know Im on a diet and they go do this to me

From online and in store sweepstakes to birthday offers and endless fries and pancakes, Dennys continues to give back

all year long.

Its more than just a Free Original Grand Slam® on February 9th. Anyone can register February

1st through February 14th, 2010 online at www.dennys.com or in store to win one FR EE Original Grand Slam® every week

for one year. There will be 52 winners announced, one each week. Winners will be posted each week on dennys.com

dennys_logo.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Mawning Yardies

Positive Vibes for KJ and AMQween and have qa fabulous day Yankees Girl ( throwing confetti in the air) LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

woooooooooow

i just saw a 9 min clip

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I didnt see it I was sleep

What happened BUNZ????????

Awwwww...soon come JQ! :thumbs:

Den's I had a dream that I got my heart yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L)

But I just checked and Im far away!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
So happy you are back JaQ. We missed you!!!

Thanks Char. Hows Mr. Ivan doing??

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC100*********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Mawning Yardies

Positive Vibes for KJ and AMQween and have qa fabulous day Yankees Girl ( throwing confetti in the air) LOL

oooh snap i knew today was special day for someone else, best wishes yankee!!!!!!!!!

I didnt see it I was sleep

What happened BUNZ????????

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...E9cULnKW8Djd4GE

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all. Best of luck to those who are to have an interview this week. Also good luck to those, Dens & one more person I believe is getting married this weekend.

Those travelling to JA, enjoy b/c I'm here in NY expecting a snowstorm tomorrow as stated by weather man.

Valentines Day this weekend!!!! I don't even know what i'd like to do. Hopefully by the end of this week, we will have it figured out. Take care everyone until I forward back!

woooooooooow

i just saw a 9 min clip

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Hey Bunz,

I tried to watch last night but was Hustled into watching some Dolh Lungdren movie :blink: so It's on DVR I can't wait to see.

Did Drag Race come on last night and what about the Celebrity fit club I missed everything due to am impromptu sexy party LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Good morning all. Best of luck to those who are to have an interview this week. Also good luck to those, Dens & one more person I believe is getting married this weekend.

Those travelling to JA, enjoy b/c I'm here in NY expecting a snowstorm tomorrow as stated by weather man.

Valentines Day this weekend!!!! I don't even know what i'd like to do. Hopefully by the end of this week, we will have it figured out. Take care everyone until I forward back!

Thank you I am the other person getting married this wekend.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Congrats Nat!! To me that was quick!! It seems as if I just read that you sent off docs. Well I'm in the midst of gathering everything needed. Hopefully it's smooth sailing as well. Quick question, if I were to send a certified copy of Cory BC, do you think I may get RFE? He only came up w/one extra BC. I may just send the original & request a few more from RGD.

Thank you I am the other person getting married this wekend.

Your very welcomed Always Blessed!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Bunz,

I tried to watch last night but was Hustled into watching some Dolh Lungdren movie :blink: so It's on DVR I can't wait to see.

Did Drag Race come on last night and what about the Celebrity fit club I missed everything due to am impromptu sexy party LOL

aww philly im so proud to see u sharing the tv :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wha ya deal wid yardies.. man is freaking 40 degrees out here and i feel like my fingers were gonna fall off on the way to work.. i don't have a driva anymore :crying:

just skimmed through, cuz these days i am lost anyway so mi a jus say.. GOOD VIBES fi di whole leap a we!!

irie.. i read ur msg and i just am so happy for you and louis.. its wonderful to see the progression of these types of relationships.. :luv: im so proud of louis really stepping up.. our guys are gonna be alright!!

girl i was trying to brace myself bout that tax issue for next year too.. i dont want to get too giddy bout that beautiful tax return, knowing it will NOT be like that next year...

philly.. mi a fall dead a laff at you and hubby.. dang i wish i was gonna be there for the nuptials.. i have a feeling all of us would have a ball and dada back a yaad.. DANG. the heffa still been to ja more times than me even WITHOUT a man there LOL

Timeline
HUSH that is just a hot mess wait please don't tell me his gentlemen parts were showing :lol::help:

You could almost see his buttcheek lol

Good morning Yardies

Hey B thanks girl, I wish I could do both, figure better not press my luck :no:

Why out of the blue we decided to practice reciting our vows and we couldn't stop laughing :no:

He was like "You are my angel of love that has wrapped me in your wings of light and led me out of the darkness" :rofl: I was like this sounds like a Sci-fi movie what in the world??? We were rolling :rofl: . Then I looked to him and I said " My African Warrior King before I met you I ....... couldn't get the rest out before I heard BlooooooodClotttttttt African warrior what??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: We were dying laughing for a good 10 minutes. I have no idea how we gonna get through the vows without cracking up :no:

We are a hot mess :luv:

This is too cute! lol

Girl you are a damn HOT MESS...but it sounds like you found your match!!!!! :thumbs:

NAT....in answer to your question yes....LMT-Licensed Massage Therapist...

So, I was in the midst of taking my midterm and I see my phone light up that I just received an email....that is not unusual because as we all know..junk mail comes all times day and night (it was 8:30pm) but I noticed it wasn't from my regular mailbox but the "special married one" I set up for this process mrmrsreid@gmail.com.....check it out....................

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC100*********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Congrats to you! :dance:

Timeline
Good morning Everyone!

Congrats MsSheka! That is great news!!

Kjenk & TAMH… soon soon!! YAY! Good luck to you both!

Ells.. that is so nice mom and auntie thought of you two… sounds like fun. I really want to go to Vegas, I am sure Louis and I would both be overwhelmed.

Congrats on the good news Jamerican! Now you have to call hubby!!! :)

YES! Happy Wedding Day to Cara!!! I am sure the fun has already begun!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!!

Well I did my taxes yesterday, a little depressing….. MUCH LESS than last year! Oh well it is because Louis is working so that is even better. We will be paying off SO MUCH of our debt and be well on the way for a wonderful year. I had added Louis to my bank accounts the day after we got married… but I am going to have him open another account at a bank down the street. A nice small local bank. My CU is too far away. I think we will start a christmas account as well. So we can start now to plan for a Christmas/New Years trip to St Lucia. I VOW TO BE MORE LIKE NAT THIS YEAR and be happy to see my money add up, instead of spending it all. Louis and I have already said… no new big purchases this year. We wanted a new bed and couch but it will wait… what we have will last. People live with less… an WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Oh some other cute news, and I can't remember if I told you all. The girlscouts are having a Father/Daughter dance in March. Louis asked Tierra to go and she said yes!! awwww…. so cute. He told me yesterday I am "the best wife he could ever have" and he wants to work on our family this year. So we can all get along better! :)

:crying::crying::crying:

APPROVED!

yesssssssssssssssssssss :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.