MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

less than 300 posts to go and it will be time to start a new thread. someone pm me when this one hits 5k so it can be closed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was in the midst of taking my midterm and I see my phone light up that I just received an email....that is not unusual because as we all know..junk mail comes all times day and night (it was 8:30pm) but I noticed it wasn't from my regular mailbox but the "special married one" I set up for this process mrmrsreid@gmail.com.....check it out....................

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC100*********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Positive Vibes to Kjenkins, TAMH, AMQUEENS, my2's mother-in-law....

Cara Happy Wedding Day...

Sus.. We hope you made it safely and having fun for all of us...

Myjam and My2.. I gotchu later in the month....

Congrats MsSheka again, been a long time coming... :dance:

Happy wedding day to Aunt She-a and Uncle Den! lol

Nat, congrats on EAD and AP! Wooo hooo

Philly, JQ, Dada and Jamerican.. I hope you guys find the peace you need (F)

Wishing you all the peace and blessings your hearts can hold.. it all feels soooooooooooooo good!

Special shout out to Bunzi` YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :thumbs:

To ALL my wonderful yardie people... Peace and blessings!

Forgive me if I missed anyone... charge it to my head and not my heart!!

Good night Yardies..

Wait... I forgot my girl RegAL happy wedding day

JAP - We love you!

Side note: Philly Blind Kingdom sucked lol

You did that MrsTee! Go girl. I also want to co-sign and piggyback and say Positive Vibes to Kjenkins, TAMH, AMQUEENS, & Happy Wedding Day to Cara and her hubby!!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I need a heart,

dens got a heart and i still dont have on

Awwwww...soon come JQ! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I'm not sure what we are going to do Dens. I'm thinking of going to the Jay-Z concert or makin' it a day at the spa.

Girl that sounds like some awesome birthday plans. I need to text you the info for Sunday in case you guys can make it to celebrate with us at Paschal's, if not we so understand and we'll definitely be linking up soon!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Take Steve with you.. instead when we go back to JA they gonna know im happy cause imma be gaining all the weight.. His grandma already called me fat! :rofl:

Den eats way more than me and I still am the bigger one...just not fair! :angry::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Mawning everyone! :dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, Ladies. Day 2 of training for me, so no chatting until after work.

Congratulations, Jamerican!

Dens, I see you woke up dancing. That's awesome.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morning, Ladies. Day 2 of training for me, so no chatting until after work.

Congratulations, Jamerican!

Dens, I see you woke up dancing. That's awesome.

Yep, I'm feeling real good this morning! Enjoy your day in training. :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning yardies!!

Philly- I can just imagine the laughing fit you and hubby had. Then once you start laughing you can't stop. Good thing you practiced. I thought both of what you were saying sounded so nice.

Jamerican- CONGRATS!!!!! I was jut looking at your time line and thinking you have been waiting a while, but I'm not familiar wiht your process so I don't know if it is longer than usual. Either way this is GREAT news!!

Irie- That is so cute Louis asked Tierra to go to the dance. You are going to have to take lots of pics.

KJ and AmQueeen- How exciting..Thats nice you two got to fly together too. Best of luck. I know you both have this and TAMH too!!

So excited this is Cara's big day!!!

February really is the yardie's month it looks like, which makes sense since it is the month of Bob Marley's birthday and Valentine's Day. Soooo that is where all of this good jamaican love and good news is coming from (I think).

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

DW- I see you are dancing this morning..does that mean you and the mister had a little drinking party again last night (wink, wink)??

Good morning yardies!!

February really is the yardie's month it looks like, which makes sense since it is the month of Bob Marley's birthday and Valentine's Day. Soooo that is where all of this good jamaican love and good news is coming from (I think).

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

DW- I see you are dancing this morning..does that mean you and the mister had a little drinking party again last night (wink, wink)??

Good morning Thompson2,

We been on our best behavior... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: What a meanie! I have a :devil: streak in me to even be laughing at him flinging the cats in the snow!

Good luck on getting snowed in JG! (Doesn't that sound like a weird thing to wish for someone??)

Didn't happen, dammit. Just took me an hour to go 12 miles. Our street department SUCKS!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Everyone!

Congrats MsSheka! That is great news!!

Kjenk & TAMH… soon soon!! YAY! Good luck to you both!

Ells.. that is so nice mom and auntie thought of you two… sounds like fun. I really want to go to Vegas, I am sure Louis and I would both be overwhelmed.

Congrats on the good news Jamerican! Now you have to call hubby!!! :)

YES! Happy Wedding Day to Cara!!! I am sure the fun has already begun!!! Cannot wait to see pictures!!!

Well I did my taxes yesterday, a little depressing….. MUCH LESS than last year! Oh well it is because Louis is working so that is even better. We will be paying off SO MUCH of our debt and be well on the way for a wonderful year. I had added Louis to my bank accounts the day after we got married… but I am going to have him open another account at a bank down the street. A nice small local bank. My CU is too far away. I think we will start a christmas account as well. So we can start now to plan for a Christmas/New Years trip to St Lucia. I VOW TO BE MORE LIKE NAT THIS YEAR and be happy to see my money add up, instead of spending it all. Louis and I have already said… no new big purchases this year. We wanted a new bed and couch but it will wait… what we have will last. People live with less… an WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Oh some other cute news, and I can't remember if I told you all. The girlscouts are having a Father/Daughter dance in March. Louis asked Tierra to go and she said yes!! awwww…. so cute. He told me yesterday I am "the best wife he could ever have" and he wants to work on our family this year. So we can all get along better! :)

My BF just took his 7 year old to a father/daughter dance last weekend. I hope yours turns out better. He wasn't too happy about the way it went. But, then again, she's 7. You know?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats jamerican

sending out approval vibes to TAMH

hopefully she has received it by now

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.