MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon if you do it enough you'll get use to it. I always mix up the damn turn signals with the wipers and when I go to get in the car...I'm good after the 3rd day. I love OVERTAKING :devil:

don't tell you are one of them sis :blink: I cannot drive in JA at all and the overtaking is almost like drag racing i'm so scared i'm in the car like a hooker in churcht3607.gif because i swear the road is so small somebody will just crush the car

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
OMG ...Tre Overtaking is the part I HATE...

I love it. I don't like driving in town cause it's too damn congested. The road to Negril in the late 80s to 1998 was AWFUL! then driving to St. Elizabeth to Kingston then back up to my end in Trelawny...lawd ave merci....my dad thought me to drive in ja I was 14 but I was riding a motor bike when I was 12...such the tom boy I was.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus you are brave but I bet you had lots of fun exploring!

Brave or stupid is debatable - definitely naive at that point!

Overtaking I have no problems, I have the same wiper / signal issues - then have the reverse prob when I come home.

I have always driven in Barbados, no issues - It's more the road conditions - ie potholes, cows, goats, etc.. that worry me than driving on the wrong side -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
:dance: The other loan Processor at my job gave in her resignation yesterday. Her last day is Next friday. So today my Manager called me in her office to tell me they are giving me a Raise and I will be the only processor(not hiring anyone else) so I will be processing all the loans. I get a bonus for every loan I process & close. :dance:

God is so Good

That's wonderful news. Weren't you complaining about how slow it was there lately? Sounds like you jinxed yourself into good news! :thumbs:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

don't tell you are one of them sis :blink: I cannot drive in JA at all and the overtaking is almost like drag racing i'm so scared i'm in the car like a hooker in churcht3607.gif because i swear the road is so small somebody will just crush the car

No, I don't drive reckless...my daddy thought me to be a defensive driver. I still have problems driving at night in Jamaica and lord help me when I drive on Long Hill in Mobay or duppy drap near Mandeville at night...there is no guard rails....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I've seen some interesting WikiHow articles, but today takes the cake: How to Survive In a Federal Prison

What are you saying, Nat? Po Po looking for you??????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good luck on your upcoming interview. Also.... who are you?

That's awesome, LadyC!

God is good all the time.

Nat, Iam a us citizen holding the fort down until my wife comes home. i have to redo the timeline thing here. As an Afro american, i have learned a little patwa that my wife taught me. iam a southern boy from alabama so can yall imagine me speaking patwa in a southern dailect. my wife just laughs at me. bless my heart for i still try. mi feel nuh way man, lol

Honestly Nat there is NEVER the perfect time to have a kid. Right now you will say you can't afford it, next it will be because you want a promotion at work, after that it will be something else. This is one of the things that you just have to do, God won't give you anything that you can't handle. Just my 2 cents.

Dillon you aint said nothing but a word! Right on Sis!

True.....but, then again, it's nice to adjust a little to living together and just the U.S. in general before adding someone else to the mix. If you can.

I understand where you are coming from too JG it is nice to adjust to your spouse for a likkle bit before starting a family right away, but if it happens it will be a blessing :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

wifey welcome to di tread n u no afi fell no way...what parish is your wife from

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wifey welcome to di tread n u no afi fell no way...what parish is your wife from

:bonk: you just took my question... :(

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Dillon you aint said nothing but a word! Right on Sis!

I understand where you are coming from too JG it is nice to adjust to your spouse for a likkle bit before starting a family right away, but if it happens it will be a blessing :yes:

Never said wasn't a blessing. Just saying, if you are disagreeing with spouce about it, it may not be the time yet. The adjustment is not easy for a long period of time. If you have the choice and the time to spare---biological clock-wise----it's nice to just be married for a while and learn to enjoy each other. If it's a surprise, it is what it is. I never think babies are anything but a blessing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Nosey 1 and nosey 2! :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

a no my fault we ave good mind

Philly there's about a dozen Haitian drummers in the park next to my building I just peeked outside now the park full alot of supporters from all over the place I see flags from many different countries

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl::rofl:K2xZvmgO73371203.gif

I have on black skinny pants tucked into my black motorcycle boots today. I call it my motorcycle cop look today!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.