MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
It's for the Employment Authorization Document.

I'm hoping the AP shows up in the mail next week. It was touched twice this week, but I didn't get any notice of it being approved.

We probably have another month or so before getting the green card. Just this week, they resumed processing on it in California.

Nat; we received the WP one day and the AP the next day. Actually, we received 2 APs -- long story.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Irie those are fabulous presents, I love breadfruit. Why do I have Tin breadfruit and my Hubby won't touch it oh well?? ( shrugs shoulders)

I have a stigmatism too and had t get special contacts which I refuse to wear, this lasix is intriguing but I'm still scared. :yes:

LOL @ Tee and he kept shaking his head " NO MORE " :rofl::lol:

You and the locs haaaa my Mom is the same way they are to her batty and woh she better not make a sudden turn and wop right inna yuh face and that stings!!

Are you getting individuals or the strip?

That is so sweet Dens, I bet he is loving every minute of it!

Maybe there is a Canadian equivalent of Mint.com

That's a great rule same with me only eat out on Payday and its usually Pizza with coupons from Pizza which is a great deal for the whole family! :yes:

Yuh see it :huh:

:luv: :luv:

Yup I wear all kinds of false fake and fraudness as per my Husband LOL. Girl go on and rock those wigs! Have you tried a lacefront yet?

That's what's up Dillon!

Philly .... I bought some of that breadfruit in a can.... HOLY GROSS BATMAN!!! It was deeeescusting!!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Ells! That Zoo thing sounds awesome! I read to Louis... he was "ooooh that is sounding interesting"... with his pervy face! LOL!!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Irie; I could have told you that. It smells like GOAT PISS!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Irie; I could have told you that. It smells like GOAT PISS!

:rofl:

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:angry::wacko:

"On February 5, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. "

Not the message I was hoping for, considering this email earlier this week:

"On February 2, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. "

I was hoping for AP approval.

We got double notices indicating different dates for our greencard production.

Ells! That Zoo thing sounds awesome! I read to Louis... he was "ooooh that is sounding interesting"... with his pervy face! LOL!!!!

:lol::lol: Yeah, the V-day zoo event is something I've always wanted to do & now I finally have someone to do it with. He loves the zoo & always wants to go on the first Wednesday of the month when it's free to SF residents but hasn't been able to. We went back in July & he keeps talking about wanting to go again. So, this is as much for me as it is for him! :yes:

Timeline
Wow Nat -- Philly I have to agree with you that's a lot for food. I don't think we spend anything near that and it's 3 of us by 6 year old is always eating. I still cut coupons to save.

I just started getting the Sunday paper 2 weeks ago, so that I can get the coupons.

The thing is, we're not even wasting food! ALL the food gets eaten. I used to have a freezer full of stuff, but now, even the freezer is bare after 2 weeks. I think (hope? pray?) that the amount of food "we as a household" consume will decrease when Steven is going to school/work & not just sitting at home all day.

Yesterday, Steven grilled 8 fillets of fish. All gone by the end of the day. The day before, I cooked 2 lbs of organic beef to make chili, thinking it would last a while. Nope! Not even enough for lunch the next day. Part of what happens is that my very generous husband shares food/beverages with a friend he made in the apartment complex. Granted, the sharing goes both ways.

I did it....I signed us up for V-day brunch!

That's awesome, Ells! I'm sure he'll love that.

A week or two ago, we saw a commercial for some cologne I'd never heard of. Steven got super excited by it, saying that's what he used to wear. I ordered it for him for V Day & it arrived today. Why did he open it? :bonk:

Nat; we received the WP one day and the AP the next day. Actually, we received 2 APs -- long story.

Share! Share! I still have over an hour of work left.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
At first, the ladies at the counter tried to tell us that we could only book a roundtrip ticket on a fiance visa. I rebuked that message. We bought a one-way.

LMAO @ rebuke

i can imagine you politely listening to her and then completely ignoring them

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Yesterday, Steven grilled 8 fillets of fish. All gone by the end of the day. The day before, I cooked 2 lbs of organic beef to make chili, thinking it would last a while. Nope! Not even enough for lunch the next day. Part of what happens is that my very generous husband shares food/beverages with a friend he made in the apartment complex. Granted, the sharing goes both ways.

That's awesome, Ells! I'm sure he'll love that.

A week or two ago, we saw a commercial for some cologne I'd never heard of. Steven got super excited by it, saying that's what he used to wear. I ordered it for him for V Day & it arrived today. Why did he open it? :bonk:

Oh no he didn't/doesn't!! If Lehi went through food like that, we'd run out before the end of the month cause our food budget is $200 & I only get paid once a month. We'd both be hungry after a couple weeks!

And he opened his cologne already? He's outta orda! :bonk:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Honey & Sunny! (That rhymes!) :lol:

Hey Ells and Honey.. lol

We are getting snowed in... Ugh! They are calling for up to 24 inches. Yikes! Hubby went on to work like he's crazy and didn't listen when I told him to take a blanket and pillow. His tail is going to be in trouble trying to get home in the morning.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Nat, wrap his cologne back up and give it to him anyway for V'Day. lol That's something that Ray would have done.

ROC

Timeline
Hey Ells and Honey.. lol

We are getting snowed in... Ugh! They are calling for up to 24 inches. Yikes! Hubby went on to work like he's crazy and didn't listen when I told him to take a blanket and pillow. His tail is going to be in trouble trying to get home in the morning.

It's reasons like that why I don't think I could ever live in snow country! Hope he makes it home safe.

Timeline

Ell's, how are things with your father-in-law? Is he still coming around?

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.