MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies!!!!!

my2 your day almost 3 weeks away...getting excited for you!

I walked down to the isle to Eric Benet and Tamia singing Spend My Life With You

After the wedding we walked out to Tarus Riley singing Stay with you. Now I let him pick out the first dance song and he picked Boyz to Men I'll Make Love To You..... :bonk::bonk::bonk::angry:

WTH was I doing? All I remember is the Boyz to Men song.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv mi deh yah...my husband loves driving in the snow (can you believe that)...poor me I HATE it! we got up early and shoveled also did our neighbors driveway and sidewalk, they both had surgery...when we had the last snow fall they helped my husband because I was on bedrest. It's good to have nice neighbors.

Hey there cousin in law.... :luv:

Edited by LadyC

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Timeline
Hi MrsTee...Call me if you need to Rant...

I saw on FB that he is here ....Congrats Den bed pop down... :devil:

KJ sweetie next time tell your co-worker to go Suck a Rotten Cucumber

Now as for your son...I know you love him and you want the best for him but sometimes we just have to let them handle their situation and learn from it. When I got pregnat at 18 I did not tell my mom until I was 4 months ( I used Ketchup to act like I was still seeing my period) she was pissed. She found out on a saturday and by Monday she took me off her insurance. By wednesday she give me a brown envelope with an appointment to the doctor and Medicaid Forms to fill out. She told me I can either Grow up or Grow down. Well I grew up fast. When my daughter was born I had a job and I moved out when she was 6 months (I asked my mom to give me 6 months to get my self together). She did not want me to go but our house was too crowded. I have never moved back with my mom and about 3 years ago she wrote me a letter telling me how proud she was of how I handle my life. So if I wrer you I would step back and let him handle it. Step in only if its really needed....

:rofl: LadyC mi naw laugh at you, but so, so many of my friends did that when they got pregnant in school. When I saw what they went through "SEX" scared me for a good long while....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LMAO - Why Wow - Maybe I should clarify that - My trips to JA have been TAKEN with various people that I was in a relationship with at the time - Sound better?

Uh, huh....shoveling out of that hole now, are you? :devil:

Ha ha.......I don't post any of those either, Sus. Just giving you trouble. I was only in one other relationship though and, well, you and Tre know why I don't post it anymore even in passing. The rest of my friends were just friends and not aware that I post so I wouldn't put them up here anyway without permission.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

toooooooooooo LATE! :crying::rofl::rofl::crying: ......

damn sus don't hit me so hard!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: LadyC mi naw laugh at you, but so, so many of my friends did that when they got pregnant in school. When I saw what they went through "SEX" scared me for a good long while....

Lawny my momma did not play..we had to show her the damn pad..YUCK

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
big belly finesse wah a gwaane ow life a run?

life good.....juss getting our shyt together over here. i have hubby running around like a madman buying up stuff, fixing up stuff, painting, organizing.....di man ready fi kill mi......but he a good sport for the most part.

slowing up a bit...working from home couple days a week now....babies dem good tho..

Timeline

Ha ha.......I don't post any of those either, Sus. Just giving you trouble. I was only in one other relationship though and, well, you and Tre know why I don't post it anymore even in passing. The rest of my friends were just friends and not aware that I post so I wouldn't put them up here anyway without permission.

I wasn't in the hole till your twisted mind logged in! :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
After 20 years marriage and two kids my brother in law's sister got a divorce - her husband was cheating on her, in a long relationship with another woman, and posted profiles on various sex sites - if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen, no matter what country they are from.

Yes ma'am

Sounds like she wants to keep the baby Mrstee - if she truly didn't want it, she had the funds - or there is always adoption if she can't care for a child - lots of options, I agree with you on insisting on the DNA test.

Yep! My friends had to do the same thing. Once I was 20 and my period was late OMG my mom was cowing me dung that was all I prayed for my period to start. I had lost a lot of weight and period started 2 weeks late...I will never forget those 2 weeks I thought my mom was going to rip my head off. I kept saying mommy I'm not having sex...poor mi

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hi MrsTee...Call me if you need to Rant...

I saw on FB that he is here ....Congrats Den bed pop down... :devil:

KJ sweetie next time tell your co-worker to go Suck a Rotten Cucumber

Now as for your son...I know you love him and you want the best for him but sometimes we just have to let them handle their situation and learn from it. When I got pregnat at 18 I did not tell my mom until I was 4 months ( I used Ketchup to act like I was still seeing my period) she was pissed. She found out on a saturday and by Monday she took me off her insurance. By wednesday she give me a brown envelope with an appointment to the doctor and Medicaid Forms to fill out. She told me I can either Grow up or Grow down. Well I grew up fast. When my daughter was born I had a job and I moved out when she was 6 months (I asked my mom to give me 6 months to get my self together). She did not want me to go but our house was too crowded. I have never moved back with my mom and about 3 years ago she wrote me a letter telling me how proud she was of how I handle my life. So if I wrer you I would step back and let him handle it. Step in only if its really needed....

Thank you and thats exactly what I intend on doing. I just needed to know where her head was at. Like I said.. its time for him to put on big boy draws and do his thing.

Timeline
Yep! My friends had to do the same thing. Once I was 20 and my period was late OMG my mom was cowing me dung that was all I prayed for my period to start. I had lost a lot of weight and period started 2 weeks late...I will never forget those 2 weeks I thought my mom was going to rip my head off. I kept saying mommy I'm not having sex...poor mi

Hahaha I have been there...

Thank you and thats exactly what I intend on doing. I just needed to know where her head was at. Like I said.. its time for him to put on big boy draws and do his thing.

AMEN :thumbs:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

What! I never heard of that. That wouldn't have worked for me since I was quite irregular.

I wasn't in the hole till your twisted mind logged in! :rofl: :rofl:

Nah. I think we all had some thoughts on that statement.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

OMG...I have never heard of checking the pad!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.