MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, we have a spam email at work - someone got a virus, and it is sending out emails to her whole address book -

Since then, I have had over 100 emails where idiots hit reply all, and ask why they are receiving them, please stop sending them, etc...

My coworker and friend lives in NC... in the mountains. They get more snow than we do...

I guess I would have to stay out of the mountains.

My friends are in Indian Trail - they rarely have snow - They love it, great neighborhood, great family environment, etc...

http://www.indiantrail.org/

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!! DENS!!! Todays the day!! Hopefully all goes well with his plane departing & arriving on time. When Cory was flying in, I kept tracking flight via internet. Plane was delayed leaving but to my surprise captain pushed it & he arrived earlier than the expected delayed time.

I know you're eagered. Keep us posted. But if I don't see you on here tomorrow, I know you are in good hands. Lol

Timeline

I too, like other want to purchase a home, so we have decided to wait until my youngest graduates high school which is 2013 so we have time to save properly :thumbs: and I won't have to worry about schools, only the one I want to teach in.

Timeline

good morning all!!!

dw.. sooooo happy for you my girl..

and irie.. girl, i love you and louis, love is just a wonderful THANG!!

1luv.. miss talking to you my friend.. i know your hubby has been w/ you for a while now.. have ya'll had a trip back to JA together before? i can't wait to go back as husband and wife..

irie.. the website tee gave you is GREAT.. ive had it on my favorites for a while now.. tx is not known for good education BUT i have my kids in some of the best schools in DFW from researching sites like

the one she mentioned..

good luck hunting!!!

Timeline
Morning all!! DENS!!! Todays the day!! Hopefully all goes well with his plane departing & arriving on time. When Cory was flying in, I kept tracking flight via internet. Plane was delayed leaving but to my surprise captain pushed it & he arrived earlier than the expected delayed time.

I know you're eagered. Keep us posted. But if I don't see you on here tomorrow, I know you are in good hands. Lol

Good morning Mo

Good morning yardies:

To answer you Philly at first he was like, "mom just forget her and it ever existed in our lives".... I said you can't just leave it like that because trust me, its going to come back later to bite you in the behind. Then I told Steve, I know you had a talk with him (he just smiled) because later my son came back to me and said "If its mine mom, Im going to step up to the plate, but I don't want to have NOTHING to do with her. I said you have to at some point chile. I said I will deal with her for you but you need to play your part to. We also need to get a DNA test cause who knows with this one. Sad part is I believe in my heart its my son's. Steve thinks she is full of ####### too.. but only time will tell on this one..... *sigh*

Just going to pray on it yall and leave it up to God. Whatever is going on WILL be revealed. As I have expressed before, if it is my son's then I guess I will be a young sexy grandma :devil: lol

WOW Tee, this is such a tough situation I will definitely pray for you and this situation. It certainly makes a huge difference that there is a open line of communication int he family to discuss options. I will pray for you see this is nuh easy at all.....((hugs))

Good luck on that one. I hope she really does because believe it or not sometimes grandparents have good intentions but they are destroying what we are trying to build in our children. Especially our boys. I used to go through this with my dad Philly until my son turned on him. Then he really got a better understanding of why I was such a hard a z z!

Girl yo hit the nail on the head! I know she has good intentions and she loves him and I but her ways are just causing problems for everyone. We had a good talk last night and I will post that shortly.....

Good morning! Yes, today is my day...so excited.... :dance::dance::dance: so darn tired! I didn't go to bed until after 1 a.m. just couldn't go to sleep. Now that I'm at work the sleep wants to come down.

Yes, next week is full of events. Congrats to everyone! :dance::dance:

Dens I am so happy for you girl, this has been a long time coming and whoooooiiiieeee the day has finally come! God bless you!

smiley-sex009.gif

Oh lawd DWL that is me at home :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
good morning all!!!

dw.. sooooo happy for you my girl..

and irie.. girl, i love you and louis, love is just a wonderful THANG!!

1luv.. miss talking to you my friend.. i know your hubby has been w/ you for a while now.. have ya'll had a trip back to JA together before? i can't wait to go back as husband and wife..

irie.. the website tee gave you is GREAT.. ive had it on my favorites for a while now.. tx is not known for good education BUT i have my kids in some of the best schools in DFW from researching sites like

the one she mentioned..

good luck hunting!!!

Morning Q... how are the lil divas doing?

Timeline

Dens, I feel your excitement way over here! Also, the judge was right. All's fair when proving infidelity.

So, we have a spam email at work - someone got a virus, and it is sending out emails to her whole address book -

Since then, I have had over 100 emails where idiots hit reply all, and ask why they are receiving them, please stop sending them, etc...

It's so frustrating when people unnecessarily "Reply to all." A few weeks ago, someone replied to all and another guy took the opportunity to remind him not to do that. But he reminded him by replying-to-all, which I'm SURE embarrased the guy. I was :rofl:

I did that, too, when Steven was flying back from Florida a week ago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
WOW Tee, this is such a tough situation I will definitely pray for you and this situation. It certainly makes a huge difference that there is a open line of communication int he family to discuss options. I will pray for you see this is nuh easy at all.....((hugs))

Girl yo hit the nail on the head! I know she has good intentions and she loves him and I but her ways are just causing problems for everyone. We had a good talk last night and I will post that shortly.....

Dens I am so happy for you girl, this has been a long time coming and whoooooiiiieeee the day has finally come! God bless you!

That used to be me on vacation! I loved bein topless on the balcony! I just hope I didn't cause any instant ailments like strokes or heart attacks :rofl: from flashing the girls! Im such an exhibitionist sometimes hahahaha (ssssssh hubby don't know) hahahahahaha

Yep, grandparents don't get it sometimes....

That used to be me on vacation! I loved bein topless on the balcony! I just hope I didn't cause any instant ailments like strokes or heart attacks :rofl: from flashing the girls! Im such an exhibitionist sometimes hahahaha (ssssssh hubby don't know) hahahahahaha

double post arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggh! :angry:

Timeline
It's so frustrating when people unnecessarily "Reply to all." A few weeks ago, someone replied to all and another guy took the opportunity to remind him not to do that. But he reminded him by replying-to-all, which I'm SURE embarrased the guy. I was :rofl:

It's beyond ridiculous - The spam is some link to a product to "enhance her pleasure" - what's cracking me up now are people are replying all that it is a great product, or that they just placed a huge order -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thanks MrsTee. I have another co-working in PA.

That would be nice cause it would be close enough to DC that I could go more often.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Morning, yes girl too excited! I plan to go on the internet and check after lunch on his flight schedule...yes girl I will be in some big strong hands this time tomorrow! :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Anyone heard from Spanglas (Did I mess that all up) :unsure:

Nope wonder weh she deh? She abandon us nuh true?

I love it too but Steve gonna kill me if I watch it.. He says no batty bwoys in our house... daggone shame cause he is missing it lol. I gotta watch it when he gets on the computer.. lol

Girl I didn't give up last night!!!! He watched it like this :angry::blink: haaaaaaa he was not happy but he knows I love that show. I kept saying She looks fabulous oh she is so pretty!! He was like SHE??? HER???? UMMMM NOOO That is a MAN!!!!! with a side yeye!

Baby steps but when it was over he said he was NAUSEOUS :rofl: LMAO like Dens would say POE Thang! I love him for trying 2 seasons in a row thats luv!

But the lip sync fi yu life Sell off I love when they dance dat weh deh and again Damian was :blink::help:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

Now Tee Tonight he has to sit though 3 hours of LOST :yes:

Wooo! Den's... the day is finally here.

If I were you I would have taken a vacation day today AND tomorrow (you know you will have that icepack in use!)

I am even excited to pick Louis up on Thursday... like when he came the 1st time!

Tierra is spending the night at Nana's..... after some hinting to nana (she did NOT get it!!)

Wow that time flew by but I am sure it seemed like forever to you (F)

Oh Hell naw don't they know by now its SPAM? !?

OMG TEE :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I would like to go out to WA/OR and see my Dad. I wonder if Louis will like it out there. I have a feeling he would love it.

My dad lives on the Colombia river... everything is Green! I love it.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.