MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
awww dada.. i can imagine the kids disappointment, but if ur ex can talk with them and help them feel better bout the situation, i bet they will be okay.. lots of times along with missing him, the kids feel sorry for the other parent..

thats considering he is on the ball with all of this??

im so excited for you my dear

He is believe it or not. I talked it over with him and he wants us to make the move. He said he will come visit all the time. Umm no I will send the kids to come and visit you all the time..LOL

He started bringing up the would of could of should ofs Q and I just changed the channel.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Den's... you should see if there are any local bands playing when Den gets here. I bet he could hook up with a band pretty quick.

I have a friend that plays drums and for as long as I have known him he has been in bands all over... can always find a place to play.

Even Louis who is not musically inclined ... when we see reggae bands they are always welcoming to him. He even had one band asking him if he could sing! LOL!

See... Den already has a way "in" to find friends. Thats always nice... like some of the other men who get out there and play futbol etc.

Louis needs a hobby... haha

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

SHUT UP philly

lol.. roger was "tall man" too.. girl i would BUST out laughing.. jamaicans can make up a name for somebody bwoy

now that he's been driving all around dfw for mnths, he can't believe we actually drove 45 min for him to go play soccer w/ other jamaicans.. but its all good.. you gotta commute to go anywhere round here..

He is believe it or not. I talked it over with him and he wants us to make the move. He said he will come visit all the time. Umm no I will send the kids to come and visit you all the time..LOL

He started bringing up the would of could of should ofs Q and I just changed the channel.

:bonk: OKAY.. not trying to hear that..

but i do admire him for not making this any harder for you.

Does anyone knows how soon to do medicals, for I read the Kingston Checklist that says schedule medicals 10 days in advance from the interview. I saw majority of VJ family had medical exams performed two weeks in advance. :o

I would recommend to schedule it as soon as you get your interview date.

Den's... you should see if there are any local bands playing when Den gets here. I bet he could hook up with a band pretty quick.

I have a friend that plays drums and for as long as I have known him he has been in bands all over... can always find a place to play.

Even Louis who is not musically inclined ... when we see reggae bands they are always welcoming to him. He even had one band asking him if he could sing! LOL!

See... Den already has a way "in" to find friends. Thats always nice... like some of the other men who get out there and play futbol etc.

Louis needs a hobby... haha

Thanks for the suggestion! :thumbs: You know we go be on it so he can find him somewhere to express himself cause I know music is his first love!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Okay I finally caught up.

Dens...tomorrow is the day you have been waiting for!

My weekend was good. We had a birthday party for my daughter. Her birthday was in December 18th but with Christmas, traveling to Vegas and all that has been going on we never had a chance to throw her a party. So we had a skating party yesterday and let me tell you NEVER again will I skate. I am so tired and sore today I can't stand it...the kids loved it and of course want to go back.

As for Valentines I am not sure what we are doing yet but maybe going out for dinner sounds good. I got him a new phone so I told him that is his present for Valentines day. It is a Behold II from T-mobile and just like Nat had to get the data plan to go along with it. He loves it so that is all that matters.

MrsTee...you keep doing what you are doing..you are obviously the better mother so take care of your daughter.

I love to skate. If you ever want to get into skate shape, you hollar. I'll go with you. Indoors or out.

Oh and Philly I didn't have a chance to watch my movie this weekend but once I do I will let you know how it was.

I could not get into the movies at the firehouse. I was not a happy camper :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
sounds good dw.. i hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow so we can get rid of this winter weather..

i been counting down till spring since december LOL

I hate that stupid ground hog.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG...you do it all! I didn't know you would be a skater! Next time we will call you to go for sure.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JG I wasn't watching one of Philly's movies on the web. I actually purchased one at this African store by my house. I have 4 of them now so if you would ever like to borrow one you just let me know. You will be in for some good laughs. I am sure you could find that Tooth Fairy movie with the rock at the swap meet on St Charles Rock road. A few weeks ago I went and got 3 movies for 5 bucks...such a deal.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
JG...you do it all! I didn't know you would be a skater! Next time we will call you to go for sure.

I own an indoor pair with 4 wheels and an inline skates for outdoors. We went one night and daughter refused to get out of the car so I locked her in and went skating. She eventually came in.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I own an indoor pair with 4 wheels and an inline skates for outdoors. We went one night and daughter refused to get out of the car so I locked her in and went skating. She eventually came in.

I love your style...I need to be more like you.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

I meant to update you guys on the rassclot little demon girl who stole out of the mall. Her mom left my daughter a threatening phone message that she was going to call the cops on my daughter because MY daughter wont leave HER daughter alone!!!! :angry::angry::angry: #######??? Now yall know Rashida came out in full effect.. I got on the phone and proceeded to lay into her rass! I told her if she wants to start a war, a warrin we will go and I will finish it. I also told her I know where MY daughter is, does she? Hell I know where HER daughter is too! Laying up with her lesbian lover. She also said that she felt it in her spirit that my daughter was a bad influence on hers!!!! :blink: Is she :wacko: ? My daughter has a healthy fear of me and Rashida and she KNOWS better... Ugh... This girl's mom is clueless and a hot rass mess!

RANT OVER... whew

Lol, I got him the channel and now the soccer ball mi cyann take ie lol

Oh Lawd I know yuh cuss ar rass when does the drama ever end :angry:

Awww man Philly not both of you lol Get back to it sis! :)

Girl we are both a mess but I don't know bout him but I am eating salad now and I have 2 hours of cardio planned and not the sexy party cardio LOL

I feel so bad, my daughter loves this girl and treats her like a sister. I have to keep re-inforcing to her that this heffa IS NOT a friend. Who knows what she is telling her mom about you...and how you are known for the company you keep. Im a peaceful person until my family is involved. You can say whatever to me, but not MINE!!! They have one class together in the morning. I told her mom if she feels that uncomfortable then she needs to drop/pick her daughter up from school. If it gets worse, put her in another school... Im too old for the bs! :angry:

Yes wolf in sheep's clothing damn shame. I know that's right Tee you do what you have to for yours! Don't get in a Lion's way when trying to protect her cub!

Okay I finally caught up.`

Dens...tomorrow is the day you have been waiting for!

My weekend was good. We had a birthday party for my daughter. Her birthday was in December 18th but with Christmas, traveling to Vegas and all that has been going on we never had a chance to throw her a party. So we had a skating party yesterday and let me tell you NEVER again will I skate. I am so tired and sore today I can't stand it...the kids loved it and of course want to go back.

As for Valentines I am not sure what we are doing yet but maybe going out for dinner sounds good. I got him a new phone so I told him that is his present for Valentines day. It is a Behold II from T-mobile and just like Nat had to get the data plan to go along with it. He loves it so that is all that matters.

MrsTee...you keep doing what you are doing..you are obviously the better mother so take care of your daughter.

Dillon that sounds so fun! I love skating I know your daughter had a blast, did you take pics?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate that stupid ground hog.

what i wanna know is with all the satelites and technology that exists why are we still looking to a critter for that answer

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Ha ha.....just you wait. Teenage girls will make you do a whole lot of things you never thought you would do. Or say, for that matter.

what i wanna know is with all the satelites and technology that exists why are we still looking to a critter for that answer

You see what they do in Philadelphia? Stupid big hats and all that. I should go shoot that Phil. I am new to hunting could just say I thought it was a really big squirrel!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm sure JG I am not looking forward to those days.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I'm sure JG I am not looking forward to those days.

And when you hear yourself and then say, omg, I sound just like my mother and I swore I would never say that!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.