MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee: you know better than that parent so just keep you daughter away from her until she recognizes that her daughter is the real problem.

Dens: poor Den and this weather, did you get him a coat yet?

MoAcory: congrats on the SS card when it comes!

Philly: donn't pull your hair out, you need it to look good on vacation!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

whata gwann my girls..

just hailing oonu up as i pass thru..

ya'll making me feel bad w/ that island time stuff cuz i am NEVER on time for anything.. roger is definately the time manager of our house..he just shakes his head at me most of the time.. imma do better in 2010 LMAO

hope everyone had a good weekend..anyone's whos man is coming hope you enjoyed that last FREE weekend LOL..

be blessed.

whata gwann my girls..

ya'll making me feel bad w/ that island time stuff cuz i am NEVER on time for anything.. roger is definately the time manager of our house..he just shakes his head at me most of the time.. imma do better in 2010 LMAO

hope everyone had a good weekend..anyone's whos man is coming hope you enjoyed that last FREE weekend LOL..

be blessed.

Hi lady! LOL, I did enjoy my last free weekend...preparing for his arrival.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Den's I have been meaning to ask you how does he feel having to leave his band and bandmates? I am sure he is going to miss them.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Dens: poor Den and this weather, did you get him a coat yet?

Yep I have him a coat...no gloves or hat though...I'm sure we'll get him some things at the mall since I plan to take him on Wednesday!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
whata gwann my girls..

be blessed.

Dont feel bad Q. My mom (rest her soul) was NEVER on time for anything and my sister is just like her. My grandma (her mom) used to say she was going to be late for her own funeral lol.. Some people just don't feel the need to stress it as much as others. My problem with lateness is that I hate getting dressed for anything. If I could go places nekkid in flip flops, I would lol I hate being the first one dressed and have to wait. I make it a point to be the last.

Timeline
Dada I was scared to move too! and I only moved out of philly to the suburbs of Philly and guess what? I LOVE it. What you need to do is compile a list of pros and cons. You need to talk to your children about it to because their imput means alot. If the pros outweigh the cons, DO IT! You only live once and if this is a chance to do better for your family, why not? Keep us posted...

Well I talked to the kids this past weekend and my oldest is all for it. He is looking forward to moving. He said he hates Pittsburgh too. Now he is in the eight grade so I thought that was weird because he has many friends and two of them are his best friends. They act like they are joined at the hip. I asked him wasn’t he going to miss his friends. He said yes but I can always come and visit or they can visit me. I was shocked.

Now my youngest three they don’t want to leave because of there dad. They love their dad to pieces and we will be kind of far from him. My girl twin told me she anent leaving she is going to live with her dad. I was like well excuse me.

I know it will be hard for them to be so far. They look so forward to seeing there dad and with us moving their visits wile be far and in between but I’m hoping since they are so young they will adapt. Who knows.

My mom told me to make a pros and cons list too Tee. So I will give that a try.

Timeline
Dont feel bad Q. My mom (rest her soul) was NEVER on time for anything and my sister is just like her. My grandma (her mom) used to say she was going to be late for her own funeral lol.. Some people just don't feel the need to stress it as much as others. My problem with lateness is that I hate getting dressed for anything. If I could go places nekkid in flip flops, I would lol I hate being the first one dressed and have to wait. I make it a point to be the last.

That is how hubby is...he just wants to walk out the door once he is ready.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Den's I have been meaning to ask you how does he feel having to leave his band and bandmates? I am sure he is going to miss them.

Dills, I have nothing planned for him tomorrow night once I pick him up. His flight lands at 4:52 p.m. and I know it will take a while for him to get through immigration...I'm thinking we will have dinner somewhere and head to the crib...we just playing it by ear. I'm working from home on Wednesday so I plan to venture out a little bit with him at the mall and running some errands for us to finalized things for the ceremony like our marriage license/wedding bands, etc.

Yes, he is very sad. He worked up until last night...he loves playing his music. He is truly going to miss it for a while but luckily he doesn't have to give it up completely...I'm sure he will be able to find an outlet to still play and practice...he's leaving his keyboard so we'll get him another one soon.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

heehee that is me too, girl why do i have the nerve to have an attitude when i have to wait on other ppl if I REALLY wanna be on time somewhere.. everybody be like NO YOU DIDNT!!!

but if i am meeting somebody.. i try my darndest to be on time.. i don't like to inconvenience other ppl..

Timeline
That's what I did. I was with Verizon for years...I recently switched to Boost for $50 a month for everything unlimited and they are now offering the Blackberry Curve for $60/month...I'm so excited about that! As soon as I can get into a store I'm getting it! :dance:

I might look into this.

I might look into this.

Girl yes, I was spending too much a month on cell phone. I've been pleased with Boost so far. It's no contract so if I ever decide to go back to another carrier then I'm free to do that!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.