MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Not really but thank you.. pm coming to you as well.

Okay lady!!

Morning ladies! Hi Dens (((waving)) hope everyone have a wonderful day!

Hey Sweetie (waving)!!! What you getting into this weekend?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tre reading your story brought back memories of my own experience of being robbed

at least you're okay, nothing was stolen, and he got what was coming for him

morning yardies

another busy day

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Good morning! It's Friday. :D

Morning Nat! You would be glad to know that "Atl" is representing hard for the "Saints" the clubs on fire this weekend!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay lady!!

Hey Sweetie (waving)!!! What you getting into this weekend?

I think I'm gonna stay home in bed and get some well deserved rest bcos I'm currently feeling like a train-wreck.

I don't need to ask what you'll be doing. cause I know it's all about preparing for you Boo's arrival. I know you must be ecstatic, I'm excited for you :dance:

TAMH

I think I'm gonna stay home in bed and get some well deserved rest bcos I'm currently feeling like a train-wreck.

I don't need to ask what you'll be doing. cause I know it's all about preparing for you Boo's arrival. I know you must be ecstatic, I'm excited for you :dance:

Sounds like a good weekend to me! I love to get some rest in...I hardly ever slow down on the weekends!

Yes, I will be finishing up on things tonight! So ready for his arrival on Tuesday night!! Girl I could do a cartwheel right now and I never ever been able to do one of those!!!! :whistle:

tre reading your story brought back memories of my own experience of being robbed

morning yardies

another busy day

Morning Bunz!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Is it too early to be thinking about lunch? :unsure:

I'm beyond hungry.... :blink:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

morning yardies

another busy day

Bunz --- I should have stayed home today...no I'm feel tramatised I can't concentrate and my stomach is upset can't keep down any food my nerves are shot...likkle more ya'll --

JG -- how bad to you like the bananna rum cream?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Bunz --- I should have stayed home today...no I'm feel tramatised I can't concentrate and my stomach is upset can't keep down any food my nerves are shot...likkle more ya'll --

Take it easy!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds like a good weekend to me! I love to get some rest in...I hardly ever slow down on the weekends!

Yes, I will be finishing up on things tonight! So ready for his arrival on Tuesday night!! Girl I could do a cartwheel right now and I never ever been able to do one of those!!!! :whistle:

Morning Bunz!

You go girl :dancing: :joy:

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MsTee.....It's a long answer.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG -- how bad to you like the bananna rum cream?

So bad I once couldnt' find it in JA so I bought bananas and tried to blend it. It was horrible :angry:

Sorry to hear Mrstee, what's wrong?

Yeah, talk it out, girlie. We are here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Best of luck to you! I know you're going to be having fun trying....standing on your head & all that! LOL!

Ells yuh see mi that was mi dis mawning :devil: LOL

My Rant....How come the one day that I have to work in the Emergency Room everyone is throwing up. What ever happened to gun shot wounds smiley-violent018.gifand a good psych patient :angry: to cuss the staff out. I don't come here for work you know, just purely for entertainment....Rant over! I think I am just delirious bcos I'm tired :rofl:

SG you crack me up LOL I know exactly what you are talking about Lawd knows mi nuh miss the Mental Health profession but it was never a dull moment thats for sure!

LMAO, SG!

Morning all, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY :dance: TGIF to you too :star:

ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

OH Lawny I am so sorry to hear this but I am so glad yuh bus him inna him clot! Bet dem a clown him inna deh prison!!!! I am so glad you are not harmed you are so blessed. Oh no I am sure your Husband is so upset since he is out of the country Wow, this is deep but God is real and was definitely watching! You know you are always in my prayers Sis :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Ive been blah for the past week and a half...

We need to link even if we nuh guh nuhweh and watch African movies LOL

Woo Hoo.....yes. Thank you!!!!!

I'll get the rest for you stand by

1luv/sus -- Auri wasn't with me -- Thank God! You really never know how you will react when something like that happens to you. I'm surprised how I reacted. The police said most people would have gotten out of their not me...if he didn't stop after mi brok im hand, then I would have drove off and he would have ended up under my back right tire.

I am so glad he was not with you either, too traumatic....

I believe this is exactly the same situation we are having here too! I will be praying for you guys and hope something comes through soon. The job situation is tough here, and there are so many people w/ plenty of experience & advanced degrees that are looking for work, so I know it's going to be 5 x as hard w/ him not having any work experience in US, and limited education. I'm praying though...

Mrs P, stay prayerful I am a firm believer that the although we go on many interviews and send out applications, the Creator has a plan and the right job for us. At one point in my life I was unemployed for a year and felt helpless, went on many interviews and did well even second interviews and didn't get the gig. Then got a call out of the blue went on the interview and was hired on the spot and been here for 9 years! God is real and knows what we need and when we need it! The right job soon come for Belly I can feel it! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.