MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yardies,

Work is cutting into my VJ time. :no: I think I'm about to go have a talk with my boss.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yardies,

Work is cutting into my VJ time. :no: I think I'm about to go have a talk with my boss.

me tooooooooooo :(

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Bunz that's awesome fast ans easy that's what I'm talking about!. Yeah that guy cracking jokes does break the tension I wonder what his actual job description is Embassy Jester maybe? :lol:

The only thing I didn't like about my embassy experience was that it's too public, I would think it be more private since there is so much sensitive info being handled. I hate that everyone knows when people are denied or blue slipped its so insensitive! When they interviewed D Separately he was screaming all of his answers through the window, most I wouldn't have cared but my age and everyone turns to looks at me :blink: . I was hotter than fish grease when he was approved I snatched all the documentation off the counter and gave him such a look and he knew exactly why but we were approved and I was happy until we got home and I asked couldn't you have slipped him a piece of paper or something, he just ignored me LOL

I agree, they do have all your business out there front and center. :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

LMAO!!!

philly you are CRRRAAAZZZYYY! wooo.. girl everybody prolly wasn't even looking, just your mind LOL

roger says he thinks they try to intimidate you by having everything so public like that..

Q girl they all turned around and looked right at me and you know I had the ice grill haaaaa

Yuh see it though, it is very intimidating I would love to see the set up of the Embassy's in other countries and the variations between.

So what you got cooking for the weekend?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hey yardies,

:rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My prayers go out to your sweet little girl. (F)

You old heads know that this has been a long time coming. She is a fighter and full of ####### so I know that she will do just fine. We are trying to work out the particulars now since BM can't stand the thought of me. I don't want her to be upset or focused on me when our baby girl needs her parents full attention. We will probably need a cheap room close to the Kingston hospital...but I don't know the first thing to start searching for one.

Jawi, I stayed at this apartment while in Kingston. Its really nice and has a kitchen, appliances, etc. You may want to see how close it is to the hospital. But it sure beats a hotel. I think the rate was around $70/night. The owner, Mark, is really cool too.

http://www.cozyaccommodations.com/

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Hey yardies,

Me 3!

ooohhh, one of the posters from FDR has a pic from a fashion show they did at the resort.. TOOOO cute..

i wanna go tomorrow..

LOL your girls would love it!

why am I thinking about cakes and pies? :crying::blink:

****ROC VSC****

Q girl they all turned around and looked right at me and you know I had the ice grill haaaaa

Yuh see it though, it is very intimidating I would love to see the set up of the Embassy's in other countries and the variations between.

I've heard that at Nigeria Embassy the spouses/SO can't even go inside for the interviews! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I've heard that at Nigeria Embassy the spouses/SO can't even go inside for the interviews! :unsure:

Oh Wow, that sucks I know the middle Eastern embassies are really strict as well I get stressed out reading in their thread.

I am so ready to go home, Hubby said he had a treat for me I have no clue!

Last night we watched Surrogates with Bruce Willis, girl I watched half the movie and Bruce Willis and that bad wig was killing me softly. I shut my eyes for a minute woke up it was off #######. Oh Well I will not be burning that one :no:

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GUUURRRLLLLLLL

i DON't KNOW..

the kids will be w/ there dad so the sky is the limit..but honestly since roger came, i don't have the vibe to get up and get dolled up and get out anymore.. its soooo disappointing.. am i getting old???

i did go dancing solo 2 weeks ago.. i will have to take roger this time or he will be thinking i got something up my sleeve LOL :blush:

maybe i will try a 3 nighter like i used to back in the day (last year) :rofl::rofl:

Oh Wow, that sucks I know the middle Eastern embassies are really strict as well I get stressed out reading in their thread.

I am so ready to go home, Hubby said he had a treat for me I have no clue!

Last night we watched Surrogates with Bruce Willis, girl I watched half the movie and Bruce Willis and that bad wig was killing me softly. I shut my eyes for a minute woke up it was off #######. Oh Well I will not be burning that one :no:

] :rofl::rofl::rofl:

leave his toupe alone LOL..

that movie looked so good.. NOT huh???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello yardie folks. I haven't been around much lately, but I hope all is well with each or you new and old.

I'm great and hubby is great! :D

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello yardie folks. I haven't been around much lately, but I hope all is well with each or you new and old.

I'm great and hubby is great! :D

SUNNNYYYYY..

whata gwan..

glad you and ray are still good, when is the next ja trip? we are still job hunting girl.. this ain't NO punk!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana, Don't stop getting dolled up even if you have to just walk around the house. lol

Ray and I don't go out and party together alot but we still go everywhere else together. When he gets ready to go out I'm sleep so I can't hang.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.