You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I stopped posting cause everyone ignore my rant!

Why yuh vex?

cause I hate it when people play games and act chupid.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I stopped posting cause everyone ignore my rant!

Why yuh vex?

Why mi fass? :innocent:

Sus, tell her to reveal herself so you can whup her rass :angry: tell her don't start none won't be none... tell her be a woman and unblock her dayum number.. :angry:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I missed that post completely.

No, never read it.

WTH is going on with the other thing?

cause I hate it when people play games and act chupid.

Well, ######, I would be vex every day for the last year. No time for that foolishness.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Mrs..yes he does! He will be touching down in the"A" Tuesday night.... :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!! :dance: I am so happy for you!!! Dens soon come! (singing) Dens soon come! (singing) Dens soon come!!

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: Timeline

Char...CONGRATS on your wedding...I'm so late.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Congratulations!!! :dance: I am so happy for you!!! Dens soon come! (singing) Dens soon come! (singing) Dens soon come!!

Thanks! You know Den been asking bout how your hubby doing?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
i just now saw ur rant LOL

and dats why ya fass, ""SIGH""" i remember having "men friends" ..some husbands can't seem to grasp that idea LOL

I don't play that game. MOST of my friends are guys. You either get used to the idea or you move along.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sus, do you have any suspects as to whom this woman could have gotten your number? :unsure:

Yup, I have suspects -

Actually, funny story - One of my exes and I are still friends - took us a long time to get there, but we were together forever and are in a good place now - I know if I needed something I could pick up the phone and he has my back and visa versa - His Mom has been really sick so we have talked a bit more - I was out near where he lives one night and called his phone (he has a new #) to see if he was around - a woman's voice was on his vm - I hung up and thought OH SHYT, I didn't block my #! Who's he messing with now? I was afraid to answer it when it called back, lol - told him about it the next time I talked to him and he cracked up - he lost his phone so he has his Moms - sure enough, when I looked at the # again I realized it was her # -

I don't play that game. MOST of my friends are guys. You either get used to the idea or you move along.

I don't play that game either - DJ already knows this, and has talked to some of my guy friends -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

well that was one battle i didn't wish to fight, love that man too much.. he's okay w/ some of the friends, just not the ones that used to like me :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

Yup, I have suspects -

Actually, funny story - One of my exes and I are still friends - took us a long time to get there, but we were together forever and are in a good place now - I know if I needed something I could pick up the phone and he has my back and visa versa - His Mom has been really sick so we have talked a bit more - I was out near where he lives one night and called his phone (he has a new #) to see if he was around - a woman's voice was on his vm - I hung up and thought OH SHYT, I didn't block my #! Who's he messing with now? I was afraid to answer it when it called back, lol - told him about it the next time I talked to him and he cracked up - he lost his phone so he has his Moms - sure enough, when I looked at the # again I realized it was her # -

I don't play that game either - DJ already knows this, and has talked to some of my guy friends -

well there ya go!! some of these guys must have forgot to tell their girls bout you :unsure::devil:

Timeline
Yup, I have suspects -

I told my ex-husband all about this shyt I am going thru with stalker over the weekend. He said he's going to start keeping an eye on her for me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
well there ya go!! some of these guys must have forgot to tell their girls bout you :unsure::devil:

LMAO - Yup, I have two that I am pretty sure wouldn't have told their girls about me - even though there has been nothing between us for years and years - since those two are the ones I recently spoke to, I am sure it is one of their women - But grow up and ASK me!!! Even if I were messing, I'd tell the truth!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
well that was one battle i didn't wish to fight, love that man too much.. he's okay w/ some of the friends, just not the ones that used to like me :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

Well, that's still not ok with me. I am still friends with all my ex's. See most of them often.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who wants to read a gross story?

Okay, well let me preface by stating that I'm very aware that I've got some extra junk in the trunk & everywhere else & I try not to hate on anyone. When people are mean & say things like 'fat people stink' I always say BS to myself cause I know for dyam sure I'm not stinky. I'm quite hygenic thank you very much! Anyway, there's this woman at my work who is severely obese...probably about 350 or more. For her to just walk from her desk to the bathroom it sounds like she just ran a marathon she's so winded. I feel sorry for her but am disgusted too to be honest. Once, she was sick & couldn't make it to the bathroom....sh*t herself & left a trail down our hallway all the way to the bathroom. I had to get our custodians to come clean up after her. I'm sure she was mortified but got dyam! Today I see her heading from the opposite side of the hall & I'm going to the bathroom. I'm in a stall & what seems like a full 3 minutes later, she finally comes into the bathroom (you can hear her huffing & puffing) & picks the stall RIGHT NEXT TO MINE! There are 11 stalls....perhaps you could give us a space between?? I always try to do that if it's not full....give someone a '1-stall clearance' ya know? So as I'm finishing my business, suddenly this HORRENDOUSLY pungent smell of BO wafts up from the floor & that's all I can smell! Now I believe when people say fat people stink. Not all of them obviously but when you get so big you can't properly clean yourself, it's time to get some real help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.