MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Almost all of those I can wait for DVD. BUT, I do want to see Legion in the theater & I'm eagerly anticipating 'Alice in Wonderland' with Johnny Depp & the the 2nd Sex and the City movie. I'd also like to see 'The Lightning Thief' in theaters....3D too!

omg.. me and my daughters CANT WAIT for jd in AIWL!!!!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
*RANT*

im listening to gospel music to keep Rashida at bay :angry: already had to let one co-worker what it is...

*RANT OVER*

Sammy Davis Jr. is singing "The Candy Man" to me right now. I'm listening to what I call PROZAC in my itunes library. I forgot the damn ipod today.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Quana did you see my e-mail I sent today?

didnt' get it, send it to my yahoo..

and that update you said you sent me a while back too

*RANT*

im listening to gospel music to keep Rashida at bay :angry: already had to let one co-worker what it is...

*RANT OVER*

LOOOORRRDDDDDD help to hold out!!

un-til... my cha ange has COME.. lol

Edited by dancehallquana

jg whenever philly starts talking "techie" talk.. my eyes glaze over and start picturing the lil ppl from charlie and the chocolate factory singing.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

dw.. i meant to tell you its good you are getting prepared for the fact that den will miss his bambino..

some days i felt guilty for having so much fun w/ roger and my family while his kids didn't have their daddy, some days i felt disappointed cuz he would be so bummed missing lil mama's first words/first bday etc.. like i wanted my love to fill that void for him, which it can't but its all just crazy the feelings you go thru in that situation..

i felt like an evil stepmother sometimes, but things are better now that i know he will be there soon. i can't wait till either we are all together or he can just go see them a lil more often..

Yeah girl thanks...I maybe PM you or calling you one of these days...like how do I deal? :unsure: I know it must be hard on any Father...but I told him as soon as he can go back...we'll be back to see lil'man! So Den is excited and looking forward to that in the upcoming months! :dance:

I'm still dealing as well cause any one that knows me knows how bad I love kids and that was something I was looking forward for us to share and embark on together as a first...please don't get me started talking and sharing feelings and emotions... :whistle: lol

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
didnt' get it, send it to my yahoo..

and that update you said you sent me a while back too

LOOOORRRDDDDDD help to hold out!!

un-til... my cha ange has COME.. lol

Lol Im listen to Yolanda Adams "Before I tell them"... My version before I tell them to kiss my rass... Im trying to be :innocent: by the :devil: is alive!!!!!

Timeline

Dammit......Sus stopped posting and I wondered why. NOW I know. She must've driven by here and put the bag of Reese's peanut butter cups in our kitchen. I innocently went down there to get another Diet Coke. EEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Lol Im listen to Yolanda Adams "Before I tell them"... My version before I tell them to kiss my rass... Im trying to be :innocent: by the :devil: is alive!!!!!

MrsTee, you all the way turned up today, huh? Don't hurt 'em!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Yeah girl thanks...I maybe PM you or calling you one of these days...like how do I deal? :unsure: I know it must be hard on any Father...but I told him as soon as he can go back...we'll be back to see lil'man! So Den is excited and looking forward to that in the upcoming months! :dance:

I'm still dealing as well cause any one that knows me knows how bad I love kids and that was something I was looking forward for us to share and embark on together as a first...please don't get me started talking and sharing feelings and emotions... :whistle: lol

lawd..imma say this then imma quit..

you are NOT alone!

even tho i was 95% sure i didn't want anymore kids and had told him that MANY times, it was still a little unnerving.. doesn't keep him from asking me to have one STILL tho!!!! :wacko:

Dammit......Sus stopped posting and I wondered why. NOW I know. She must've driven by here and put the bag of Reese's peanut butter cups in our kitchen. I innocently went down there to get another Diet Coke. EEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

ummmm peanut butter cups :crying::crying:

Timeline

From mawnin mi deh pan mi phone a try catch up wid all a di post dem an mi jus reach di end and now mi lunch break done, mek unno cyaan chat suh? Save some fi lata wen mi deh suh mi can join in, cho :angry:

Going back into the classroom now, those darn rugrats drive me nuts!

JQ: I am so sorry for the lost of your grandmother but believe that she's in a much beter place.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's me too. I'm a history buff so anyone who writes where I actually research on my own during and after, I am all about. Ken Follett is one of my favs. And, I'm not reading Harry Turtledove.

Well, I am getting ready for the big Obama speech tonight. :thumbs:

Timeline

Why do I have eczema on my wrists & forearms?? I haven't had a rash like this in years! I think my husband is stressing me out.....or I'm allergic to him! :lol:

Why do I have eczema on my wrists & forearms?? I haven't had a rash like this in years! I think my husband is stressing me out.....or I'm allergic to him! :lol:

Oh no girl, no stress, no worries!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

:rofl::rofl:

cho! wha mek ya allergic now my girl.. him wa jus wa di doctor ordered a while back..

:bonk:

LOL

prolly just some ragweed LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.