MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl: Where are you going to stand outside? The server is probably in Finland or something. I would have updated you, but usually when you ask I am as clueless as you are!

Every single one of your offices!! I will be like Forrest Gump with a picket sign!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHYYY did i not know that nelly and ashanti had broken up.. where is philly and dada when i need them..

im so behind with all this job and car hunting..

i didn't know djmon and kimora was even having a baby till i saw it on the cover of my Ebony..

i have to get back to the important things in life man LOL

haven't even done a facebook update in a mnth.. hey did ya'll hear they are thinking bout charging for your page.. i heard it on the radio this morning..

Girl yes, Nelly and Ashanti been over! You know I been on that "Hollyweird" tip too...checking the gossip sites daily...lol It's one of my guilty pleasures!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LOL. Ok, I will go back & read. Afterall, I have idle time here doing hospital coverage. It's funny b/c when I'm @ job site counting meds, ordering meds, scheduling dr appts, & providing care I'm ok. But being here doing "one to one" is coming like torture. Oh well, that's how it go sometimes

I'm just giving them all trouble cause I was dissed when I asked for an update Jan. 4th.

Good morning all, hope all is well with everyone and their families.

Yesterday I lost my best friend, my grandmother. I feel like everyone is trying to take her place in the family now. They are having a meeting for the buriel arrangements, I just didnt want to be there. I am on speaker phone now why they are having the meeting.

I was there when she passed, she was doing so good didnt think it would end so soon.

Dr.s said she was done December 31, but she had another plan with God for Janauary 26. I am so glad that my little brother came 2 weeks ago and seen her that was a blessing.

It was her time. Cherish her memories, my friend. (F)

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

DensWifey, update me b/c I jumped right in today w/o reading. Did SO get visa yet or does it reflect it's there for pick up?

Yep, its ready for pick up! It was ready yesterday after lunch time! He going to get it today! He will be here Tuesday! :dance::dance::dance::crying::crying::crying:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

Yesterday I lost my best friend, my grandmother. I feel like everyone is trying to take her place in the family now. They are having a meeting for the buriel arrangements, I just didnt want to be there. I am on speaker phone now why they are having the meeting.

I was there when she passed, she was doing so good didnt think it would end so soon.

Dr.s said she was done December 31, but she had another plan with God for Janauary 26. I am so glad that my little brother came 2 weeks ago and seen her that was a blessing.

I'm so sorry....that just HIT me in my stomach...prayers to you and your family.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

So sorry for your loss JQ!!! I'm praying for you and your family during this difficult time! Times like these, I always love to see family come together and love and support each other more! I'm here if you need an ear or anything! (F)(L)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sidenote- i brought D to salvation army and goodwill yesterday...... wouldnt you know it he had the luck of the shopping gods in his favor!

Wow! Those were great deals.

EHHNN???? bwoy mi a go weh for few weeks han heverybody figet how mi stand??? LOL

no jg.. i think thats newly in luv.. i WOULD NEVER... EVER EVER EVER EVER buy myself $500 shoes.. mi ave pickney fi feed and traveling fi do..

:thumbs:

:rofl: I'm picturing your outrage that someone would even think you capable of such a thing.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

nat yuh see it!!

gurl roger reminded me SOOOO much of you last night. he was wrapped up in the quilt, covering every inch of his body and i said.. you wanna turn the heat on now (i know he likes to keep it off in the day to save on the bill, but it was 8pm now)

him say "no, not yet" while still covering up to his chin LOL!!!!!!

i told him imma buy him a snuggy LOL..

Timeline
Homeland Security Major... it's very interesting.

Sounds like it. Did you see that show on ABC: "Homeland Security USA" or something like that. It showed how different teams work. I loved that show & wish it had more episodes.

WHYYY did i not know that nelly and ashanti had broken up.. where is philly and dada when i need them..

I didn't even know they were together in the first place.

(F) JQ, I pray for comfort for your family. It's good you can find some positive in the situation.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It was her time. Cherish her memories, my friend. (F)

I definitely will, she was and ismy rock.

I just feel so alone because both grandmas are gone. I wasnt closer to either. They both were my favorite women. I was the "favorite" to both of them in my heart also.

Thanks Tre didnt mean to scare you like that. :blush:

Thanks DW for offering your ear, because I know you will talk my feelings better. :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

JQ -- not scared at all, but you know my grandmother raised me and well, I know how you feel...my grandmother is my rock, she loved me not matter what and she always told me to never be said when she's gone home to rest because she would be in a better place. Each time she would have a stroke and come near to death she would say God a tease her and keep kicking her out of heaven...I would just laugh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I'm just giving them all trouble cause I was dissed when I asked for an update Jan. 4th.

"See what had happened was... :unsure: " I was going to update you before I left for JA but yall know my nerves were shot trying to get ready for the interview and thangs!!! :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Congrats Den!!!! Acory was same way, eagered to come to NY but sad about leaving his son. How young is his child? My step son is 18months old.

Deepest sympathy to you, Jamerican Queen.

Thanks DW for offering your ear, because I know you will talk my feelings better. :yes:

Glad to see you still got that quick wit! (L)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.