739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi all!! Presently I'm irritated @ work. I'm a medical case worker in a group home setting for individuals who are mentally retarded & developmentally disabled. The ones I care for are mostly mildly affected. Anyhow, one of them is presently in hospital with some upper respiratory infection. Now I usually have patience, but yesterday and right now THIS MAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! Pure shaking of bed rail,pure noise!! Meds were given, he had breakfast, & he is dry. All mi deh ya ah sey is "stop it, relax yourself, take a nap". You think he listening. Stressing me out, for real!!!!!! & to think I leave @ 5pm. Well, I'm calling in 2mrrw. Enjoy a 3 day wkend with hubby to be.(I'm off on fri & sat) Thank goodness for this phone w/internet & music. Lol Hope everyone is better than me b/c right now mi ah go madd to r**s clot.

Edited by MoAcory7007

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

tre????.. you KNOOOOWWWWW better!!!

you don't remember me always tripping about how it would be living with roger being so neat and me uhhh NOT???.. lol

but you know what i find, its not as hard as i thought it would be.. i guess because he helps me.. im not doing everything by myself like with the first one.. :ranting:

so whata gwan with you mami.. i see ur a student now.. as if you already wasn't superwoman.. im proud of you !!!..

roger told me you said he sound like a yankee LOL.. now you see how i feel.. i have to listen to some reggae to get an accent in my house LOL

Timeline
lol.. yeah dw.. i don't blame him tho..i've stepped on a couple of those heels in the middle of the night.. NOT FUN...

i warned him b4 he came, so he can't say nothing.. he just laughs at me :devil:

im doing ALOT better tho.. i have kept my clothes hung up for 3 weeks in a row.. YAYYY ME!!!!

Aren't you the one with the $500 shoes? Hell, I'd have those puppies (ALL of them) enshrined in some wall hanging box with a light on them. No chance for him to kick them!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Aren't you the one with the $500 shoes? Hell, I'd have those puppies (ALL of them) enshrined in some wall hanging box with a light on them. No chance for him to kick them!!!!!

EHHNN???? bwoy mi a go weh for few weeks han heverybody figet how mi stand??? LOL

no jg.. i think thats newly in luv.. i WOULD NEVER... EVER EVER EVER EVER buy myself $500 shoes.. mi ave pickney fi feed and traveling fi do..

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ooman galang back a u bed...I hope you soaking up the sun. My husband comes back on Saturday and I told him it's going to be about 50 degress (lieeeeeeee) more like 20 and snowing.

:devil: i love it!

Hi all!! Presently I'm irritated @ work. I'm a medical case worker in a group home setting for individuals who are mentally retarded & developmentally disabled. The ones I care for are mostly mildly affected. Anyhow, one of them is presently in hospital with some upper respiratory infection. Now I usually have patience, but yesterday and right now THIS MAN IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!! Pure shaking of bed rail,pure noise!! Meds were given, he had breakfast, & he is dry. All mi deh ya ah sey is "stop it, relax yourself, take a nap". You think he listening. Stressing me out, for real!!!!!! & to think I leave @ 5pm. Well, I'm calling in 2mrrw. Enjoy a 3 day wkend with hubby to be.(I'm off on fri & sat) Thank goodness for this phone w/internet & music. Lol Hope everyone is better than me b/c right now mi ah go madd to r**s clot.

Morning! Sorry to hear that man getting on your nerves...I don't blame you for calling out...go on and enjoy you a "Mental Health" day! :thumbs:

You'll get through it...5 p.m. will be here before you know it... :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
tre????.. you KNOOOOWWWWW better!!!

you don't remember me always tripping about how it would be living with roger being so neat and me uhhh NOT???.. lol

but you know what i find, its not as hard as i thought it would be.. i guess because he helps me.. im not doing everything by myself like with the first one.. :ranting:

so whata gwan with you mami.. i see ur a student now.. as if you already wasn't superwoman.. im proud of you !!!..

roger told me you said he sound like a yankee LOL.. now you see how i feel.. i have to listen to some reggae to get an accent in my house LOL

I'm in school, so far so good, classes are interested so far, didn't think I could manage 2 online classes but I'm doing good, until they told us we have another paper to write by Friday (kiss me neck)...but I'm getting the hang of it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
bad girl.......Quanna I would take you as being a neat freak...

I am a neat freak. Even though rumor has it I live out of trashbags in my car.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Mo -- will he listen to music?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Try to take it easy. Hope your day gets better.

Timeline

Oh, Mo I feel your pain - I used to do group home work, and there are just some days where you can't manage the noise! You know it's not their fault, but you can't handle it! Is there something he enjoys that you can distract him with?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.