MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
It's ok. I'm nosy too!

No you're not....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have few friends and i am totally hurt by this we go way back to middle school and my bff cant make it cause of work..

Girlie, these things are minor.....it's the ceremony.....NOT the marriage. Focus on the positive stuff and let this little stuff go. In then end, none of that matters one little bit.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
im so happy he got the visa!

:star::star: shine on mi star :star::star:

(F)

philly~ you slay me! i was totally picturing your stevan segal moves while escaping burning car.

i love that man, i had no idea until i started watching that show- he seems mad cool!

sus~ your sister crashed that beautiful car? ugh!

sidenote- i brought D to salvation army and goodwill yesterday...... wouldnt you know it he had the luck of the shopping gods in his favor!

brand new air force ones for 21$, never been worn

brand new Diesel jeans-5$

almost brand new rock and republic jeans- 5$

8 polos- 3$ each

of course i found nothing :cry2:

now of course he's chatting " it's a recession baby, the next 30 years we only shop at goodwill and salvation army"

ummm, well see about that! LMAO

ha ha.....yeah, I heard that one. Didn't last long. Then he started liking fashions for men and beauty queen.

You couldn't tell him he wasn't "Big Daddy" poe thang! :rofl:

Morning Tee! :star:

I'm thinking all he needs is one of those big ole' pimp hats you see around Mardi Gras or Halloween.

No you're not....

Put down the rum cream!!!!!

Better yet, get it far far away from you......I'm thinking mail it to me!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

You know I do Tre, your a tease!

send me your addy....

JG -- you said peanut punch

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
send me your addy....

JG -- you said peanut punch

I LOVE both. Ok, if anyone is keeping notes:

Rum Cream

Peanut punch

Ackee

Those are the only things I miss from JA right now.

I was a glutton and had 2 of the peanut punch yesterday. Had to actually force myself not to drink one this morning so I can have a treat later. :angry:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies!!!

congrats dens!

my2 that's terrible your ppl flaking out on you but remember who matters - you and hubby. as long as the two of you show up (with witnesses) that's really all that matters

quana i can see both sides of the coin, i let way too many things slide for my own good

if i am missing anyone sorry, my attention span just can't keep up with some of these paragraphs :/

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
That is the worst!!!! To be half woke trying to get to the bathroom and back in a record amount of time and tripping or stumbling over shoes on your way and the darn things aren’t even yours! That is enough to make you want to wake them up by throwing the item at them :angry:

Wait wives please don’t try this at home :blush: ….

or husbands!.. roger kicks my shoes all over the place and he makes sure i see him do it.. mi nuh cyare!.. :whistle: Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

hi yardies!!!

congrats dens!

my2 that's terrible your ppl flaking out on you but remember who matters - you and hubby. as long as the two of you show up (with witnesses) that's really all that matters

quana i can see both sides of the coin, i let way too many things slide for my own good

if i am missing anyone sorry, my attention span just can't keep up with some of these paragraphs :/

ooman galang back a u bed...I hope you soaking up the sun. My husband comes back on Saturday and I told him it's going to be about 50 degress (lieeeeeeee) more like 20 and snowing.

tep aff a mi name

hi yardies!!!

congrats dens!

Morning Bunz! Is your hubby still there with you? If so, please get off here and enjoy your time for all of us they aren't able to right now! :whistle:

or husbands!.. roger kicks my shoes all over the place and he makes sure i see him do it.. mi nuh cyare!.. :whistle: Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL@ Roger kicking your shoes all over the place...Morning! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

hush my2.. i understand last minute changes making you stress, but just know what is to be WILL be..

believe me.. you won't be caring bout WHO is down there when you walk down that aisle, (except for mister of course) and half the time bridesmaids don't even do their part.. my sister's bm was soooo not helpful.. i did most of the work myself..

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I LOVE both. Ok, if anyone is keeping notes:

Rum Cream

Peanut punch

Ackee

Those are the only things I miss from JA right now.

I was a glutton and had 2 of the peanut punch yesterday. Had to actually force myself not to drink one this morning so I can have a treat later. :angry:

RUM CREAM, RUM CREAM, RUM CREAM for me :)

Timeline
Morning Bunz! Is your hubby still there with you? If so, please get off here and enjoy your time for all of us they aren't able to right now! :whistle:

LOL@ Roger kicking your shoes all over the place...Morning! :star:

lol.. yeah dw.. i don't blame him tho..i've stepped on a couple of those heels in the middle of the night.. NOT FUN...

i warned him b4 he came, so he can't say nothing.. he just laughs at me :devil:

im doing ALOT better tho.. i have kept my clothes hung up for 3 weeks in a row.. YAYYY ME!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi yardies!!!

congrats dens!

Morning Bunzi and Quana!

lol.. yeah dw.. i don't blame him tho..i've stepped on a couple of those heels in the middle of the night.. NOT FUN...

i warned him b4 he came, so he can't say nothing.. he just laughs at me :devil:

im doing ALOT better tho.. i have kept my clothes hung up for 3 weeks in a row.. YAYYY ME!!!!

bad girl.......Quanna I would take you as being a neat freak...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.