MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We will see how it works it's way through congress. When I am ready, I am filing.......amend if need be. I'm never hold my breath for this stuff.

I already filed, lol - if I have to amend, I will amend!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
you know..

Uh huh, T. Talk is cheap. Ask me, it's a smoke screen to get the health care bill passed. So, we shall see.

I already filed, lol - if I have to amend, I will amend!

I worked for Lush for like 3 months last year. They are in Canada and seem to take an extreme amount of time to get the stupid W2 to us. Last year, I think it was the end of February. For so little money I actually made there, it sucks this year to wait.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
What are we faking? Please be a little more specific cause I'm thinking a few things here. And, haven't heard the song.

I don't care what the Rock plays.........eye candy is good. Arch them eyebrows.....wrinkle up that forehead, flex those arms.....and OMG please SMILE.

JG :bonk: !!!! Are you serious :blink: ??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

gee, i dunno, maybe the glass bottom boat

or the blue ocean

or the lady pointing at a sandcastle we can't see

ooooooooooor the white saaaand

i don't see anything else :innocent:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
JG :bonk: !!!! Are you serious :blink: ??

Girlie, if you lived the life right now, you would know I need specifics. I've seen people who fake more things then you can even imagine being faked.

If you are talking orgasims....then, no. If I have to fake it, wth am I with that person? I don't care what anyone says, there is more to life then sex; but if the sex sucks.....and I mean all the way around, well rounded, you better be ALL about me sex.......if the sex sucks, he has to go. It's important to me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Girlie, if you lived the life right now, you would know I need specifics. I've seen people who fake more things then you can even imagine being faked.

If you are talking orgasims....then, no. If I have to fake it, wth am I with that person? I don't care what anyone says, there is more to life then sex; but if the sex sucks.....and I mean all the way around, well rounded, you better be ALL about me sex.......if the sex sucks, he has to go. It's important to me.

:rofl: lawd.

DILLION...come here please

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

what's for lunch

i must have lost my mind this morning when i bought a muffin for almost 300 bucks :blink:

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I like how the guy's head blocks the "GL" and it reads "a$$ bottom" .... LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Does it have gold in it?

lol

yuh stay deh

that was the cheapest thing on the menu

ppl were selling a slice of quiche for like 700 :blink:

mi did waan do a u turn when mi see di price dem but the store was full and mi did shame

so mi buy a muffin

upherebl.gif

Timeline
damn girl i'm late as hell

i haven't been following up

rock called you?!

*gasp!

Bunz (L) !!! Yuh memba!!!!! Oh and you too Philly (L) . I thought you all forgot all about me. Yes gurl he called can you believe that after all these months. When I hung up the phone I was just dumb. I sat still for the longest time. All I can do is shack my head :no: .

Timeline

irie, sus is rubbing off on you

lol

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
what's for lunch

i must have lost my mind this morning when i bought a muffin for almost 300 bucks :blink:

Bunz; u must have been really hungry...before you buy some flowah n mek dumplin

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.