MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I know that feeling I bugged the Mess out of DHL....He will get it soon.

See Den's you're not alone..I told you my story..it's coming and you'll get it in time

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mstee! ME TOO! I love them. Giraffes and turtles...

And the last time I went down to DC the giraffes were not at the Zoo anymore. I was so dissapointed. I hope they are back now.

Love this one too, but it didn't fit the baby theme, lol

129085096807883526.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
For me, living within my means even with a credit card comes EASILY, because I do not like spending $$. That's why I don't run my air conditioner or drive much, or turn multiple lights on, or buy stuff a lot. So I have no problem charging less on my credit card each month than I could afford to pay in full. Even for our upcoming trip to Vegas, we're flying on free tickets, staying at one of the cheapest hotels on the Strip, and not going to the ($100/ticket) Cirque du Soleil show I'd love to see. Because even if I decide to treat myself, I do it cheaply. I LOVE expensive restaurants for the ambiance, but will only order off the appetizer menu & drink water. I could never be an alcoholic, because that is too expensive of an addiction. Basically, I'm frugal (some say cheap).

But I'm no longer the only one spending $$ in my household.

So time to change strategies. :yes:

Hey Nat when are you going to Vegas? Where do you plan on staying?

I think I’m like that with the Cheesecake Factory. I love the ambience but the food to me is not that good.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning everyone!

Reg, two days in a row? My (L) can't take it lol

Hubby woke up like Wha deh raas yuh kick the pus inna deh odda room yuh a mad ooman :rofl: Poor African Storm was walking by and I did a drop kick and she was inthe way and she went flying :luv::blink: the funny thing is she loved it and came back for more LOL Lawd there is never a dull moment in our house :no:

Poor cats, first you tried to give one a concussion with the pressure cooker and then... you tried to drop kick the other... dem po po kitties! lol

Timeline
good morning yardies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Yanks! I just saw your tagline 2/9..I knew the big day was in Feb but wasn't sure of the exact day. Congrats again! Al wanted me to relay a mssg via you to Richie ..of course I didn't think of it till I just saw your post..hummm wonder if he'll remember what it was

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Ya'll try so hard. But I wonder if finesse will ever get on there. Some people are just opposed to putting their personal info on the Internet.

Yeah I have girlfriends like that they refuse to sign up with their own account but they stay using my profile to check out others.

Timeline
Morning all!!! We have sunshine & cool breeze 2day in NY. Tolerable weather. Well yesterday I received package containing AOS, EAD, & AP. I must say it, that being the AOS, requires alot. Just as K1, I will fill it out via internet. But having packet gives me the chance to read everything & check off what I have as I begin lenghty process. Wish me lots of luck when I do begin which will be in the coming weeks.

2mrrw makes a month since SO is here. Everything has been peace with us. He's just so used to getting up & going to work. This is obviously close to impossible in his situation unless we know someone willing to give him an off the books job. He also misses his son which is quite understandable. The child was petitioned for as well, but lets just say the childs mother is "a stay @ home mom with negativity in her heart". So wish us luck where the petitioning is concerned.

Apart from that, he loves it here & most of all, being with me day in & day out.

Thats good to hear thats he is adjusting. Its normal for the guys to have those feelings.. did you get married yet?

Timeline

I'm laughing.....and, I'm sorry.....read the menstrual part

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...owtopic=238710#

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
february 5th! with 25 people!! this is going to be the best trip by far!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! sounds like you should be able to charter your own flight! LOL! I'm sure it will be the best trip ever

AOS Timeline

Timeline
Yeah I have girlfriends like that they refuse to sign up with their own account but they stay using my profile to check out others.

And, you know, that is one of the main reasons I had to block so many people on FB. Too many being sneaky and using their friends profiles to do their dirty work.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Remind me of that again, Rox, when I am ready. Right now, I am just testing the waters. Not sure if we can afford to go or not. You know....planefare, hotel, and the rental car (we have to have cause their tournament games are at different venues throughout Vegas)......

And, btw, I am one of those people who never uses a credit card so I have to wait till I have the money in the bank to even bid. Looking at tax refund.

But, yeah, I will look at all kinds of things. One problem is most of the team is staying at the Flamingo and they want us to be close. Not sure if that is really going to happen or not though.

I stayed at the Flamingo and I didn’t like it at all.

Timeline
I'm laughing.....and, I'm sorry.....read the menstrual part

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...owtopic=238710#

I was reading that post the other day but I didn't see the part about the menstral until now :blink:

Morning all!!! We have sunshine & cool breeze 2day in NY. Tolerable weather. Well yesterday I received package containing AOS, EAD, & AP. I must say it, that being the AOS, requires alot. Just as K1, I will fill it out via internet. But having packet gives me the chance to read everything & check off what I have as I begin lenghty process. Wish me lots of luck when I do begin which will be in the coming weeks.

2mrrw makes a month since SO is here. Everything has been peace with us. He's just so used to getting up & going to work. This is obviously close to impossible in his situation unless we know someone willing to give him an off the books job. He also misses his son which is quite understandable. The child was petitioned for as well, but lets just say the childs mother is "a stay @ home mom with negativity in her heart". So wish us luck where the petitioning is concerned.

Apart from that, he loves it here & most of all, being with me day in & day out.

Good morning! Sorry to hear about that "Baby Mama" acting a fool :angry: I can imagine its an adjustment for him not getting up and going to work...but good to hear he is enjoying his time here with you! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LOL sounds like D! Are you cooking for him or is he cooking ?

I'm cooking! and the other thing is he won't eat if I don't eat with him...well he's about to get skinnier cuz I'm getting fatter eating with him! ( plus not exercising like I used to)... I'm about to take an early lunch now and head to the gym..you , Char and my tight pants are my inspiration!

AOS Timeline

Timeline

Tax question:

Since some of us will be filing "married/jointly" this year, is it better to go with a tax service like, Turbotax - H&R, or is it better to go with a tax guy? Im asking because the IRS had an article stating that TurboTax is a really good service to use because of its accuracy. However, looking at what some folks were saying on FB, they were saying its not... Could it be its not because they don't use it correctly?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.