MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning yardies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning soon-to-be married woman!!! What day are you leaving for JA?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You know there are some pretty good packages you can get...air,hotel etc. I used to see them in the travel section of the paper on Sundays. Not sure if they still have those or not but it would be worth a try.

I need to read the paper more. I'll keep that in mind.

We are going on a Monday and coming back on Friday in May.

JG, if you want to go cheap, you can always do a timeshare seminar and refuse to buy at the end. Vegas is full of Time shares. Also see if one of your friends have a timeshare and buy a week from them, that works aswell.

Roxie, I LOVE the way you think. Thank you for ideas.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This got me thinking. I asked hubby why we don't say good morning? ( I was thinking we just aren't morning people) He said "because we sleep in the same bed". Then he further explained that in JA ( I like how he speaks for the whole country) that you don't say good morning to people who sleep in the same house as you. He said he never said good morning to his parents, but would to his grandfather if he went down to his house in the morning. I just wanted to share this because it sounds like maybe your hubby was brought up the same way, but like Jess said he needs to know this is important to you. I'm glad you guys are working through this and thanks for sharing!

I also wanted to ask you how it went down when you visited him in JA. Did he say good morning then or did you just let it slide that he didn't? I personally find that I let minor things go on my visits because I didn't want to spend our little time together arguing or being upset. I think that is one of the hard things about these LDR's. You only see your SO for such a short time compared to your time apart that you want everything to be good when you are together. I think this is all part of our adjustments going from week visits to being together 24-7, forever. Or maybe it's just me, wouldn't be the first time :rofl::rofl:

**Oops I thought it was going to include the whole conversation. Not just My2's response to Eric_Jew Nug.

Well Steve always says good morning to me. Im usually the one a little slow in responding however I do say it back to him. I think its just a matter of preference....

Good Morning... parent/teacher conference this morning.

I am tirrrrrrrred! As usual. It is so dark and cold outside.

Good luck to your man kjenk!

I hope it goes well Irie :thumbs:

Morning everyone - Good luck on the medicals today - remind them to just say no, LMAO!

Aint that the truth sus!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning soon-to-be married woman!!! What day are you leaving for JA?

february 5th! with 25 people!! this is going to be the best trip by far!!!!!!!!!!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone!

Today is the first day in a very long time that I do not have a migraine woohoo! Maybe the chiropractor is working :) or maybe I have took the advise of others and slowed down a bit.

My wedding plans are coming along just fine and just about finished with everything so that is one less stress for now. This weekend bringing everything up to my parents place since the wedding will be by them in Orlando, Gosh 19 more days and I will be Mrs. Gilmore. <3

Yayyyyyyyy no migraine thats good Always and good luck with the wedding planning. Dont let it stress you or you will be back to square one with the migraine....

Good Morning Yardies.....Whats Good? I cant go back to catch up. Is there anything I need to know? Any good news?

Good Luck to all the Husbands/Husbands to be who have Medicals today :thumbs:

Well you just have to wait for the resident scribe (Dada) to come to catch you up missy

Timeline
When I do Vegas, I always stay at a Timeshare, get free tickets to shows by attending the seminars in the am, shows in the PM and free $$$$. I don't gamble, so Vegas is only appealing to me for the shows and shopping. My GF's are the gambling ones, so we set up a team system, two of us may go to a different seminar in the am and acquire tickets or $$ for the 4 of us to use in the evening. The next day the next set of 2's do the same. You have to be patient... inorder to use this system. IT works and we have fun.

I don't see this working with your husband or SO along. But if it's just a girls trip it works.

My only problem is going to be it's a tournament. So, we will know first game time and place. After that, it all depends on if they win or not.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

february 5th! with 25 people!! this is going to be the best trip by far!!!!!!!!!!

So exciting! Congratulations! Awww.... :crying:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I'm sure you will have yours in no time. I think Sam& Rasta got theirs within like 3 days and we had our interview on the same day...so :unsure:

See. People need to get it together on their jobs. I'm still fighting with the RGD to send us those birth certificates. Last Monday or Tuesday, they said they were getting a supervisor on it. Still no word; I sent a follow-up note from their website & as a response to their email Sunday night. No response yet.

That's awesome.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Rant - Why does a dr. tell you that their last appt of the day is at a time so you have to leave work an hour early - and they make you sit in the waiting room for 45 minutes? I coulda worked till normal time and still made the appt by the time I was seen!

I can tell him for you - or I used to be able to - the WWF headquarters is right down the street from me - used to see him in McDs all the time, lol - actually my friend used to make me stalk McDs to find him!

I got a great deal off vegas.com - stayed at the Monte Carlo, 2 people, 5 nights and air was around $500 each

Damn......maybe more men should try that McDonalds diet then!

That's where I been so far.....vegas.com

Den,

I'm going to have to look up that Dave Ramsey cash method..cuz I swear I'm on the verge of voluntarily declaring bankruptcy...whoo wee!

Been there, done that.....PM me if you want to talk.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey ladies been really busy at work couldnt play with yall today

Go Char Go Char

Me too lady, its in the air. The president of my company has so much faith in me she made my lunch this week she is a diet and exercise GURU.

She made turkey and swiss cheese sandwich on wheat circle pita bread with mustard and tomato.

100 calorie snack party mix

apple

jello

baby raw carrots

Well she made todays lunch and bought the rest in a big bag. So I can make it myself, Im not even hungry

oatmeal with cinnamon BREAKFAST $300

tukey sandwich and small portionLUNCH $400

Meat Loaf small portions and mashpotatoes and a salad DINNER $500

The way I will be looking in jamaica March onthat beach and at that club PRICELESS :rofl:

WTH!!!!!!! :blink: Ive been on here longer than you and aint got my heart yet :crying:

I am I am cant wait till he pick Platinum, but I think he might not choose anyone. He might go SOLO-BOLO

tyrese-gibson-11.jpg:yes::yes::no::yes:

Congrats PHILLY 11 lbs that the business GO PHILLY GO PHILLY

I just don't like this picture. His belly button just grosses me out.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
See. People need to get it together on their jobs. I'm still fighting with the RGD to send us those birth certificates. Last Monday or Tuesday, they said they were getting a supervisor on it. Still no word; I sent a follow-up note from their website & as a response to their email Sunday night. No response yet.

As Philly would say, I know you're hotter than fish grease Stay on them Nat!!! :thumbs: I have every confidence you are going to get results!

Timeline

Good morning Philly. I finished Emerald but I see there is a part 3, so I may watch that tonight.. Im so hooked on the movies, but like I was telling you, they take my mind off things, so thank you :)

Timeline
Morning everyone - Good luck on the medicals today - remind them to just say no, LMAO!

Ha ha :bonk:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.