MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

We used Dr. Nipun Patel at Premier Family Clinic in Chamblee. He was under my insurance provider so we saved a little money. Paid $20 for copay and $100 for him to complete paperwork. Other quotes I received for a full medical were around $185.

Yeah I need to start looking at whom to use as a CS since we will be wanting to start the AOS process as soon as we can!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Glad to hear that you guys are adjusting! Well once Den finally gets here we definitely going to want to be able to link up! Which CS did you guys end up using here? :unsure:

When and where are you guys getting married? My church is having a Valentines Day Ball February 13th with live perfomances, dinner, pics, etc..We would love for you guys to join us, but if I remember correctly your wedding date is Feb. 13.

Also, have you ever been to Barleys? I love the live band on Saturdays and I know you and Den's would like it too.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Thanks for all th replies ladies. I tell you, I love this web site. Thank God for VJ!!! Some of my girlfriends just don't understand. I know I have to be patient and I am trying. (very very hard). He did better this morning though. He didn't say good morning, but he did give me a kiss before he left and said I love you and will see you later. So that made me feel a little better. All the kind words from my girls here in VJ, are keeping me strong.

Thanks Ladies!!!! :star:

Yeah, its an adjustment. I just hope I don't have to strangle Den cause we have not been together for more than like 10 days at a time...who knows the 11th day might be our breaking point! :bonk:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

When and where are you guys getting married? My church is having a Valentines Day Ball February 13th with live perfomances, dinner, pics, etc..We would love for you guys to join us, but if I remember correctly your wedding date is Feb. 13.

Also, have you ever been to Barleys? I love the live band on Saturdays and I know you and Den's would like it too.

I have not been to Barley's...we will have to check that out for sure.

The ceremony is on Sunday, 2/14 out at Cobb County Magistrate Court. They perform Sunday weddings at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. We will be having a dinner after to celebrate with family/friends, etc. We would love to come out on 2/13...just remind me...lol!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

BTW...I have officially started my diet today. Wish me luck. Ivan started his quest to stop smoking and so far he is on Day 4. He seems to be moving along smoothly, so I have to stay strong on my diet. We are going to start working out 5 days a week so everybody pray that I don't pass out. :crying:

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

Timeline
I have not been to Barley's...we will have to check that out for sure.

The ceremony is on Sunday, 2/14 out at Cobb County Magistrate Court. They perform Sunday weddings at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. We will be having a dinner after to celebrate with family/friends, etc. We would love to come out on 2/13...just remind me...lol!

Ok. I will send you the info later. I just remembered that my girlfriend is coming in town to celebrate her honies birthday. We will be going to Barley's then. Ivan will also be jerking some chicken that Saturday. Hopefully Dens will be here by then, but if not you are still welcome to come through. The date is Feb. 6.

K-1 Timeline

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

AOS Timeline

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

3/1/2010 - Touched

Ok. I will send you the info later. I just remembered that my girlfriend is coming in town to celebrate her honies birthday. We will be going to Barley's then. Ivan will also be jerking some chicken that Saturday. Hopefully Dens will be here by then, but if not you are still welcome to come through. The date is Feb. 6.

I'm praying he is here next week so keep us in your prayers. Yes please send me the info.

I feel you on the diet...I'm not on one per se...just changing my eating habits and starting up my working out again! Lawd give us all strength, but we can do it! Glad to hear Ivan is trying to stop smoking...he can do it as well! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, its an adjustment. I just hope I don't have to strangle Den cause we have not been together for more than like 10 days at a time...who knows the 11th day might be our breaking point! :bonk:

You just have to remember that it is a transition period. Eric went through a period of depression. He was home sick I think. He knew he wouldn't be able to work until the AOS paperwork came back, but he is still beating himself up over having to ask me for bus fare, or for pocket money. I know for sure that, that is driving him crazy, cause he has been working and providing for his daughter for a while, now to not have a job is drivin him crazy.

Day 11 will be the break through. A new day!!! You will have to take the advise you just gave me. Stay strong and believe.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BTW...I have officially started my diet today. Wish me luck. Ivan started his quest to stop smoking and so far he is on Day 4. He seems to be moving along smoothly, so I have to stay strong on my diet. We are going to start working out 5 days a week so everybody pray that I don't pass out. :crying:

Girl you will do just fine. You have someone there to encourage you and push you now. Just don't let him push you too hard. I could only imagine. Eric is so ready to get his military ID so he can go to the gym and get back on his routine. He has me drinking the dietary tea. Whew, it put something tough on your stomach, but I lost 5 pounds.

Good luck with the diet and 5 day work out girl. And Congrats on the wedding again. Eric and I will be taking that step on Feb 13th.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Girl you will do just fine. You have someone there to encourage you and push you now. Just don't let him push you too hard. I could only imagine. Eric is so ready to get his military ID so he can go to the gym and get back on his routine. He has me drinking the dietary tea. Whew, it put something tough on your stomach, but I lost 5 pounds.

Good luck with the diet and 5 day work out girl. And Congrats on the wedding again. Eric and I will be taking that step on Feb 13th.

Awww the 13th will be here soon. Girl I changed my mind about the church ceremony...I was stressing with too many details...flowers, food, etc. Decided to go to courthouse and go out to eat to celebrate afterwards. I'm still going to wear my dress and Den in a suit and we doing a cake but everything else so not traditional wedding...lol!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone!! Dens, no visa in hand yet?! I'm surprised @ that. It's a rainy day here in NY. SO & I went bowling over weekend. He really enjoyed this. Maybe b/c he gota higher score than me. It's all good, I was warming up as I told him. Lol. Take care all!!!

Timeline
Awww the 13th will be here soon. Girl I changed my mind about the church ceremony...I was stressing with too many details...flowers, food, etc. Decided to go to courthouse and go out to eat to celebrate afterwards. I'm still going to wear my dress and Den in a suit and we doing a cake but everything else so not traditional wedding...lol!

I feel you on JP wedding. To much detail & very little time to work with. We're going to do JP wedding & go out to eat as well. Over summer, we will have a BIG reception or like I call it,a BASHMENT!! That way people are well aware in advance and can attend.

Hi everyone!! Dens, no visa in hand yet?! I'm surprised @ that.

Hi girl (waving) me too...I don't know what the deal is! We're going to stay on them. :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

What tea is that?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning everyone! It's a gray and rainy day :cry: would have been a good day to stay in bed!

Good morning.. tell me about the day :angry: I almost got carried down the marble steps at work. I had to hold on to the railing and I started praying. I was scared to death... ugh

I tried to register Steve for GED classes this morning and it was full :angry: what a waste of time... I just feel :angry: today...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.