MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG Philly...where do they come up with these ideas? Japan...Male supermodel? What planet are the living on?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6Peie118Y2U

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok Tee sounds like a plan! I am not bringing my youngest after the rum incident, :blink: he is back on my ish list! I made him renew his contract to me. The oldest won't even ride in the same vehicle he rather walk so guess he is off the list Check!

He told me he wanted to move to Japan and become a Male supermodel girl :rofl:I told him let me help you pack :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Ok Tee sounds like a plan! I am not bringing my youngest after the rum incident, :blink: he is back on my ish list! I made him renew his contract to me. The oldest won't even ride in the same vehicle he rather walk so guess he is off the list Check!

He told me he wanted to move to Japan and become a Male supermodel girl :rofl: I told him let me help you pack :lol:

Oh lawd!!!! what rum incident? smh

OMG Philly...where do they come up with these ideas? Japan...Male supermodel? What planet are the living on?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dills, Lawd they trying to really ####### my wig back. He saw some reality show and thinks he has what it takes to make as a supermodel and supposedly they love people of African in Japan. For his school picture he wanted to wear a leather jacket and no shirt and grease up his chest :blink: :blink: Calgon take me away!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

6Peie118Y2U

This actor irritates me a lil, they should have put my boy in it :blush:

Dills, Lawd they trying to really ####### my wig back. He saw some reality show and thinks he has what it takes to make as a supermodel and supposedly they love people of African in Japan. For his school picture he wanted to wear a leather jacket and no shirt and grease up his chest :blink: :blink: Calgon take me away!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This is ludacris! lol

Timeline

Hello to all. Phillyfashionista, prayers out 2u & all the ppl of Haiti. Luckily, Obama is on top of things & is sending out help ASAP. I hope you hear from your friend & he gives you a heads up about the school.

DensWifey must be so overjoyed right now. She have the interview lock.

Thanks MrsTee for new thread.

Take care everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Hello to all. Phillyfashionista, prayers out 2u & all the ppl of Haiti. Luckily, Obama is on top of things & is sending out help ASAP. I hope you hear from your friend & he gives you a heads up about the school.

DensWifey must be so overjoyed right now. She have the interview lock.

Thanks MrsTee for new thread.

Take care everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome, hope all is well with you..

Timeline
Gooooodmorn,

I wake another day to thank God. I thank him for my pretty Jamaican wife, but I have to wait til Feb 25 for the big interview in :ingston. I had a dream lastnite that i finally learned how to drive in Jamaica. lollllllllllll, so on the interview date, i hope to drive on the left side of the road, not right. pray for us.......

LOL for real. You will get the hang of it. I did. I drove from Maggotty St Elizabeth to Santa Cruz St Elizabeth. My SO is a taxi driver & I'm a car/speed fanatic. So, yea, I did the road hog style and I live in NY. You can do it!!!!!!!

Hi Philly,

Philly, I have sent an e-mail to one of my friends that lives in Port-au-Prince, he has not responded to the email yet, but if I do hear from him what area is your family members from. I can ask him if he has heard anything about the conditions for that area.

Also, My gf is from Haiti, so she and her family are trying to contact family members too. If I hear anything that maybe of assistance to you, I would gladly pass it on. I know you have your sources, but many ears can travel far.

Your family and friends are in my prayers.

Roxcie

Timeline
dillon if you do it enough you'll get use to it. I always mix up the damn turn signals with the wipers and when I go to get in the car...I'm good after the 3rd day. I love OVERTAKING :devil:

Did you say overtaking!!!???? Sound like myself. I promise to stop.

Timeline

Okay this is really killing me softly but you should have let him do it so when he is older and has to look back at the picture he will be so embarrased. And if he isn't embarrased I am sure his wife and kids will be making fun of it that he will become embarrased of it. LOL!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

This actor irritates me a lil, they should have put my boy in it :blush:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This is ludacris! lol

Tee Michael Majid is such a good actor but he is playing a bad guy I love his range but Van Vicker your man cry too much LOL

Gril yes this is what he told me he wanted and also do a photo shoot at that ghetto photo studio at the Ghetto Ham that does these type of sexy pics for rappers and what not and all the teens are flocking there like crazy. Chile please he need fi guh sit dung!

ZKVlc5xchTc

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
I love it. I don't like driving in town cause it's too damn congested. The road to Negril in the late 80s to 1998 was AWFUL! then driving to St. Elizabeth to Kingston then back up to my end in Trelawny...lawd ave merci....my dad thought me to drive in ja I was 14 but I was riding a motor bike when I was 12...such the tom boy I was.

That makes two of us. Such a tom boy I was. I still have my passion for cars/motorcycles/speed but I'm VERY LADY LIKE in my older years.

Timeline
Hi Philly,

Philly, I have sent an e-mail to one of my friends that lives in Port-au-Prince, he has not responded to the email yet, but if I do hear from him what area is your family members from. I can ask him if he has heard anything about the conditions for that area.

Also, My gf is from Haiti, so she and her family are trying to contact family members too. If I hear anything that maybe of assistance to you, I would gladly pass it on. I know you have your sources, but many ears can travel far.

Your family and friends are in my prayers.

Roxcie

I just thought about it too, I have a gf whose family lives in Haiti. I will text her now and see where she is from and if she has heard anything..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.