Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy Mother's Day to each of us mothers and mothers to be!

My DH took me out for breakfast for Mother's Day. It was nice not having to cook. That was at 9am because I was hungry. Came home read for a little while and then took a nap from 10:30 am to 1 pm when my sister called to wish me a happy Mother's Day!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband went to do laundry early and then we went to Subway for breakfast. After that we went to Sears and Target and started our baby registry.. When we got home we took a dip in the pool. It has been a good day so far :D

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

That is so cute Marilyn. Hope you had fun making your baby registry. My mom wants to do a baby shower for me at a church camping event where people from all over Wisconsin where I grew up will be in June. I will be 14 weeks with twins and I will definitely be showing by then. My mom is so excited to be a Grandma to twins.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, no more lying on my back! Good thing I've always been a side sleeper. It's so odd that a uterus can squash an important vein -who knew. Oddly now that I know I shouldn't sleep on my back, my brain is telling me it wants to. Bad brain! On a positive note, no desire at all to stomach sleep so that is good.

Can't believe I am now 18 weeks. Last week I was feeling the baby move more but this week I barely feel it at all... can't say anything I've felt was the baby. I don't know why it started moving less. Maybe I am less sensitive. I used the Doppler some days and still hear the heart beating away so that is reassuring. Looking forward to it telling me it's whereabouts on a kicking basis :) Of course I may regret my words when those kicks start to get super powerful later on hehe.

VeeNDee

April 23, 2013 - AOS interview - Approved!

January 26, 2015 - Mailed off ROC Application

June 30, 2015 - 10 year greencard in hand

January 25, 2016 - N400 Application Mailed

May 11, 2016 - Citizenship Interview + same-day Oath ceremony!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the baby's movements don't become more regular til around the beginning of the 3rd trimester. Now they will just be intermittent. I have felt some things, it felt like bubbles popping and yesterday I swear I felt her kick against my hand..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

My mother's day was nice.... but I had varied reactions. Some people would say happy mother's day only to be contradicted by people around them saying I don't count yet. It was a pretty interesting mixed bag. I just kept quiet :P My husband gave me a surprise gift he had been planning and made with the help of my inlaws. A beautiful necklace made out of one of October's birthstones since we are due October. So sweet :) He is the best!!! Now I need to scheme for Father's day next month....

VeeNDee

April 23, 2013 - AOS interview - Approved!

January 26, 2015 - Mailed off ROC Application

June 30, 2015 - 10 year greencard in hand

January 25, 2016 - N400 Application Mailed

May 11, 2016 - Citizenship Interview + same-day Oath ceremony!

Timeline

I love the idea of scheming for Father's Day. I need to think of something for my DH.

I can't wait to feel my babies move but I know I have awhile to wait since I am just now almost 9weeks.

I was reading somewhere that a pregnant woman should sleep on her left side. Something about a vein that takes blood back to the heart.

Timeline

Yes it's the right side you should avoid sleeping on. Sleep what ever way your comfortable, your body will tell you to move if you need to get the blood moving again and our bodies can be pretty good at knowing this stuff. Doctors just prefer to tell us that as precaution, and also as a reminder that we need to listen to our bodies.

I'm in my 2ww but I don't feel like anything took, just not very hopeful and it sucks.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Ontarkie, here is yo hoping for better things next month if this month doesn't turn out yo be your month.

I am getting ready to go to a prenatal swim class. I have loved the first two. Can't wait for tonight.

Timeline

Thanks Lilac

Have fun, I loved being in the pool when I was pregnant.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

What an outstanding thread. I'm hopping in here, being a Canadian/GC holder (waiting for the oath ceremony) and due in October (~Oct 4). What a wealth of information you've all been! :) And how I wish there were prenatal swim classes around me...

26 January 2005 - Entered US as visitor from Canada.
16 May 2005 - Assembled health package, W2s.
27 June 2005 - Sent package off to Chicago lockbox.
28 June 2005 - Package received at Chicago lockbox.
11 July 2005 - RFE: cheques inappropriately placed.
18 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-485, I-131, I-765 received!
19 July 2005 - NOA 1: I-130 received!
24 August 2005 - Biometrics appointment (Naperville, IL).
25 August 2005 - AOS touched.
29 August 2005 - AP, EAD, I-485 touched.
15 September 2005 - AP and EAD approved!
03 February 2006 - SSN arrives (150 days later)
27 February 2006 - NOA 2: Interview for 27 April!!
27 April 2006 - AOS Interview, approved after 10 minutes!
19 May 2006 - 2 year conditional green card.
01 May 2008 - 10 year green card arrives.
09 December 2012 - Assembled N-400 package.
15 January 2013 - Sent package off to Phoenix.
28 January 2013 - RFE: signature missing.
06 February 2013 - NOA 1: N-400 received!
27 February 2013 - Biometrics appointment (Detroit, MI).
01 April 2013 - NOA 2: Interview assigned.

15 May 2013 - Naturalization Interview, approved after 15 minutes.

10 June 2013 - Naturalized.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.