Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

I got a positive pregnancy test today! I am so excited. My mom was ecstatic. I can hardly believe the ivf worked. Beta test on Wed and Friday. Two years of trying for a baby and finally with a little help from medical science and a miracle from God I have a baby or maybe two growing inside me.

Congratulations!!!! B-)

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my post-op appointment today. I think this kid is going to be athlete..lol the doc was trying to get the heartbeat but he/she kept moving so he had to pull in the Ultrasound machine. The baby was on his or her head, it looked like he/she was doing somersaults...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So I weighed myself today and even though I haven't thrown up in a week I lost 2 more pounds. I need to figure out what to eat so I can gain weight. I know people would say eat junk food or McDonalds or something but I don't think that's healthy. There has got to be something healthy that I can gain some weight with! I am eating 3 meals a day now but they aren't huge since I don't have an appetite (I'm not nauseous lately thanks to Zofran). I dunno what the deal is.

VeeNDee

April 23, 2013 - AOS interview - Approved!

January 26, 2015 - Mailed off ROC Application

June 30, 2015 - 10 year greencard in hand

January 25, 2016 - N400 Application Mailed

May 11, 2016 - Citizenship Interview + same-day Oath ceremony!

Timeline

since I have been pregnant every time I go to the doctor I weigh the same even though I am probably eating a little more then I did before. With my last two pregnancies I lost around 10 pounds each time...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

You lost 10 pounds at first, or by the end of it all? I am just wondering since I am kind of underweight

VeeNDee

Timeline

Zofram is not working whatsoever for me. I've been so sick the last two days i can barely keep Gatorade down :( I"m so tired of feeling like puking. i'm so bloated and my diaphragm actually is sore. i think i've developed some kind of GERD too. nothing wants to digest, and every time i burp i just about puke from acid reflux or w/e that stuff is. i feel so horrible. i dont think i've ever felt this sick in my life. i have an appt next week with my OB, i'm hoping she can give me something to help with this. i dont know what to do anymore. :( my husband is worried, my dogs are freaking out cuz they wanna know why i'm so sick. i just want this to be over with already.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

How far along are you now Kimbear??

VeeNDee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You lost 10 pounds at first, or by the end of it all? I am just wondering since I am kind of underweight

With ds1 I gained 14 pounds my entire pregnancy . I have always been underweight (96 pounds) but as long as you are eating then you should be ok.

With ds2 I gained 34 pounds.

Both boys were and are healthy as a fiddle.

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

How far along are you now Kimbear??

i'm 11 weeks now. i gave up on the zolfram since when i take it it just makes me puke even more :( yesterday was the worst. today i've managed to drink a bottle of water and east some crackers..but man my stomach is so not happy :( how long is this supposed to last? crying.gif

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

i'm 11 weeks now. i gave up on the zolfram since when i take it it just makes me puke even more :( yesterday was the worst. today i've managed to drink a bottle of water and east some crackers..but man my stomach is so not happy :( how long is this supposed to last? crying.gif

I'm sorry to hear it's so bad :( I didn't start feeling any better until about 12 and a half weeks and it's not until this week that I have actually managed to eat something with cheese in it. I was about to have a meltdown I was so frustrated...I feel your pain :( Hang in there. Seems like it will go on forever right? Hopefully it will stop for you soon like it finally slowed down for me, although Zofran helps me now. Zofran didn't do anything for me the first week I took it, not sure why. Maybe you could ask your doctor for a different type of anti nausea. Apparently in Canada they use something called Diclectin? That's what my old pharmacist told my mom when she called to ask coz she was concerned about all the nausea.

Too bad there's not a hug emote smiley...hang in there

VeeNDee

Timeline

I am starting to eat somewhat normally again although I never had it as bad as some of you. Some smells still make me feel nauseous, like grilled foods and some cooked veggies. I realized that I can't eat tomato stuff, like sauce or pizza because I get major indigestion when I do :(

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

Zofram is not working whatsoever for me. I've been so sick the last two days i can barely keep Gatorade down :( I"m so tired of feeling like puking. i'm so bloated and my diaphragm actually is sore. i think i've developed some kind of GERD too. nothing wants to digest, and every time i burp i just about puke from acid reflux or w/e that stuff is. i feel so horrible. i dont think i've ever felt this sick in my life. i have an appt next week with my OB, i'm hoping she can give me something to help with this. i dont know what to do anymore. :( my husband is worried, my dogs are freaking out cuz they wanna know why i'm so sick. i just want this to be over with already.

Kimbear you should call the nurse she can let you know what to take for the reflux. I think Zantac was OK but I can't remember for certain. The nurses are great at most OB's so give em a call and feel better. Also to get fluids into you take very small sips and just a few at a time. I used to suck on freezies was the only thing that made me feel better, that and the huge bottle of Tums.

I am starting to eat somewhat normally again although I never had it as bad as some of you. Some smells still make me feel nauseous, like grilled foods and some cooked veggies. I realized that I can't eat tomato stuff, like sauce or pizza because I get major indigestion when I do :(

The smell of food was bad for me also, I had to be eating something anytime I cooked or I'm be so nauseous.

I started my Progesterone this week. The hope is that in will thin out the lining and then next month I start clomid.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.