Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awwwwww!! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!! :lol:

Moments like this make me want to have a baby. And then I go to a store, or a restaurant, or get on a plane, and I'm reminded why I don't have one yet... ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound today...it was pretty amazing to see her moving around sucking her hands, rubbing her eyes, sticking her tongue out and lots of other stuff!! Here is one of the pics we got today!

Filed: Other Timeline

((ANT))

Yes, I had to make my brother paint the Dylans room yet again, this time a light blue which was what I shoulod have done in the first place lol But it did teach me for the next one to go with neutrul colours. (which we hope to make one day soon :) just taking some time :( ) Yeah I remember being in the hospital and the "photo" nurse came around and asked if we wanted pictures of him. (first off they were way too expensive and second of all He had high jaundice levels) So we waited till he was 4 weeks old, we took him to Sears with his Favorite teddy bear at the time. They were nice pictures, although I wish I had taken more.Time flys by too quickly! I have a picture of him at 6 months old when he was at his "roundest" he was a porkster, I will add it just so youll can see the change! we once took a picture of him sitting in a tire as he was our little michelin man. haha wish I could find it

img005.jpg

Canadiandggal-Aww...That's a cute photo of Dylan too! Thanks for sharing that here on VJ! :thumbs:

And yeah, the forest/trees scene background and his outfit looks so cute too!

Lol..Yup, they are the "roundest" (and maybe the cutest..lol..) at 6 months....(likewise my son was the same way too)....

Time does fly by quickly, indeed, I agree! And that's why the photos are there...To help preserve those memories when they were smaller...

I remember too, when at the hospital they asked for the photo thing too....lol...Something about it being a hospital fundraiser...It seemed like a nice idea at the time...But my son had a funny looking head cone-head when he was born, and had some other issues too...So we had to wait until 6 months before we got his photos done (we went to Walmart instead)...Nevertheless, they were good photos..

And again, your photos were great too! I'll definitely have to check out Sears too, to see if they have those cool backgrounds, like the ones you had for Dylan's photos...

Awwwwww!! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!! :lol:

Moments like this make me want to have a baby. And then I go to a store, or a restaurant, or get on a plane, and I'm reminded why I don't have one yet... ;)

Hugglebuggles-Lol...Normal reaction...To want to pinch the cheeks of a baby..

Lol..Reminds me of my son's grandparents...It got the the point where I had to tell them to quit pinching his cheeks....

Lol..Yeah, babies can be a lot of work and can be bothersome in certain social situation (in fact, as I type this, my son is fussing next to me..lol...)..But the rewards of having them are priceless...And that certainly outweights the 'trouble' that they cause elsewhere....

Bern-Thanks for posting that ultrasound photo here on VJ too...Ok..That link works..I can see it now..

Lol..It's quite the clear shot too....(heck, the ultrasound shots of my son were never that clear...lol...)

Yup..It's a boy....No doubt about it....Bryon it is!

Congrats again and good luck with the pregnancy....

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound today...it was pretty amazing to see her moving around sucking her hands, rubbing her eyes, sticking her tongue out and lots of other stuff!! Here is one of the pics we got today!

Colleens-Thanks for posting your latest 3D/4D ultrasound photos too! :thumbs:

Wow, those 3D/4D shots are amazing! Very detailed, indeed!....

And what a cute pose too, that your daughter had!

I had a 3D ultrasound shot of my son...But they were never this detailed..

I think the 4D ultrasounds are even more detailed...So lucky you, that you could see more of your daughter this way!

Contgrats again and good luck with the pregnancy.....

Ant

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

• 2 weeks later...

Bump...

Any more updates?

Or any other baby/child chatter?....

Good luck to all your pregnancies and babies....:)

Ant

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Timeline

Bump...

Any more updates?

Or any other baby/child chatter?....

Good luck to all your pregnancies and babies....:)

Ant

Nothing really new here. I do find that I am starting to get a lot more tired. I am lucky that I get to sleep in in the mornings, and I am going to thouroughly enjoy them because I know they are becoming limited!! I am starting to have issues getting comfy to sleep as well, and have spent a few nights in the guest room so that hubby can get a good nights sleep. I also have the nesting thing going on big time!!

Nothing really new here. I do find that I am starting to get a lot more tired. I am lucky that I get to sleep in in the mornings, and I am going to thouroughly enjoy them because I know they are becoming limited!! I am starting to have issues getting comfy to sleep as well, and have spent a few nights in the guest room so that hubby can get a good nights sleep. I also have the nesting thing going on big time!!

Colleens-Oh yeah, pregnancy does tire a person out..Nap as much as you can now!

Lol..And so does the children afterwards...Nap when the children nap...That's the only time to get some real sleep afterwards

In the meantime..Stock up on sleep, as you'll be glad you did later on.....

Good luck with preparing for the baby....

And happy pregnancy to you and your baby too!

Ant

Timeline

Ok, so my due date is Sunday! Wish me luck! I have no clear signs of labour yet...but any time now would be good...It's so weird knowing it could get started at any moment! I just hope I don't go way overdue...

Has anyone heard from Revenesque? She *must* have had the baby by now...

C.

Timeline

Ok, so my due date is Sunday! Wish me luck! I have no clear signs of labour yet...but any time now would be good...It's so weird knowing it could get started at any moment! I just hope I don't go way overdue...

C.

Good luck! It has been many a year since I had mine but I can still recall everything about the "delivery experience." :)

I was wondering about Revenesque as well, she was due over a month ago now. I'm sure she's in the midst of the early weeks and sleep deprivation.

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

Reven had a beautiful baby girl. She put some pictures up on facebook :)

Good luck MTL!

Thanks! Still no sign of labour for me...but I have to be patient. It's not even my due date yet, and first-time moms very often go over.

Glad to hear Reven's baby is ok. Can't blame her for not having time for VJ right now!

C.

Timeline

Reven had a beautiful baby girl. She put some pictures up on facebook :)

Good luck MTL!

Thanks for the update Huggles, that's wonderful news. :)

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

C.

Good Luck, I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and your little one doesn't take too long to make an appearance!! Get lots of rest in the next few days and save up your energy.....make sure Hubby spoils you!!!

Timeline

C.

Aw, I hope your baby arrives on time but we all know they'll come when they're good and ready too.

On another note, I hit 28 weeks. Another ultrasound today. Yay.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Timeline

Aw, I hope your baby arrives on time but we all know they'll come when they're good and ready too.

On another note, I hit 28 weeks. Another ultrasound today. Yay.

Good luck with the ultrasound. I personally have only had one (at 19 weeks). They are sort of cool, though; it will be nice for you to see your baby again.

It's exciting to be close to starting the 3rd trimester, isn't it? I remember I felt like, "ok, now I'm REALLY pregnant!...like really darn pregnant!" And I still felt quite strong and well for a good chunk of T3. It was at about 36 weeks that I started having mobility issues. I hope you're as lucky (or luckier).

C.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.