Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks for updating and making such a list with the graphics..Cute bunnies, btw!.... :thumbs:

Updating my info..(oops..my son was born on the 30th not the 29th..lol..)

Also added "length" column too..

Good luck and good health with all the VJ pregnancies and babies here too! :star:

(I'll post more here in this message thread tomorrow.....have to log off for the day now....)

Ant

pandb.jpg

UserName..............Due Date........Boy/Girl....BabyBorn.....Weight.....Length

Ant+D+BabyA...........07/25/09..........Boy.......07/30/09....8lbs 8oz....20 and 1/2 inches

Blitz.................01/29/10

TheATeam..............07/09/10

Team J and B..........07/25/10

RedBlue...............08/16/10

Valerie A.............08/18/10

Revenesque............08/21/10

Edited by Ant+D+BabyA

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Well, I post a bit in Baby Corner, but since I LURVE my Canadians, I guess I should post here too :)

So, for the stats: my due date was 5/28/08 .... Declan (boy) was born on 5/8/08, he weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long.

We just got back from Disneyworld and had such a blast. I miss him being liuttle, but he is so much fun (most times) as a toddler.

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Added Autumnchik's info and overall updated list....Welcome to the list! :thumbs:

To Everyone Else- Feel free to provide/add your info for the list too! :thumbs:

Happy Pregnancies and Babies to All! :)

Ant

pandb.jpg

UserName..............Due Date........Boy/Girl......Name.........BabyBorn.....Weight........Length

Autumnchik............05/28/08..........Boy.........Declan.......05/08/08.....6lbs14oz......20.0inches

Ant+D+BabyA...........07/25/09..........Boy.........Aaron........07/30/09.....8lbs08oz......20.5inches

Edited by Ant+D+BabyA

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Autumnchik-

I agree and admit...I'm more often in the "Canada" vj boards, hence I post here more than Baby Corner..

(lol..easier for me to find and easier to keep track of here too, I suppose)....

Plus..I gotta love the Canadian aspect of things here...Lol..where else can we talk about dual citizenship, citizenship cards, and "moose cards"...lol...

Glad that you and your family had a fun time at Disneyworld..I'll definitely have to go there sometime...(sigh..wish I could save up enough...)

I agree, children grow up quickly..but nevertheless, they are fun at all stages, and will always be your baby, regardless....

Lol..It only seemed like yesterday that I was still pregnant.....Time certainly flies by...!

Ant

Well, I post a bit in Baby Corner, but since I LURVE my Canadians, I guess I should post here too :)

So, for the stats: my due date was 5/28/08 .... Declan (boy) was born on 5/8/08, he weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long.

We just got back from Disneyworld and had such a blast. I miss him being liuttle, but he is so much fun (most times) as a toddler.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ant+D+BabyA, can you please add my #1's info to the pretty list?

Name: Monkey

DOB 1/14/2009

EDD 1/25/2009

Boy (didn't know till born)

19"

7 lbs 4.7 oz

Autumnchik - Declan birfday is our anniversary!

Edited by Team J and B

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I would like to deliver in the US, but that depends on if I am done the CR-1 process in time, and on health insurance. If they don't get this screw-up here fixed, I don't have US health care, and don't see the point in spending 10k+.

That's exactly why I put my CR-1 process on hold....didn't want to pay 10K just to deliver the baby in the US (and potenitally waaaaay more $$$ if there are any complications)! Way too big of a gamble for me/us. It took my sis-in-law years to pay off her debt from having a baby.

Just remember that pregnancy is considered a "pre-existing condition" in the US, so if you wait until you become a permanent resident, don't conceive before you get your health insurance plan or they won't cover you! And double check your insurance plan because some that I looked into didn't cover you if you were pregnant within the first 3 months of coverage!

I feel soooo blessed to be able to have my baby in Canada (love my doctor and hospital, and not having to worry about insurance, deductables, etc), but a little guilty that I plan to immigrate to another country sometime soon after! But I worked and "paid into it" for at least 15 years. ;)

I just hope and pray for health reform in the US that will, at the very least, make sure nobody can be denied or dropped form coverage for pre-existing conditions! That's absolutely insane. But, yeah, I know that's a whole other topic. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Added Autumnchik's info and overall updated list....Welcome to the list! :thumbs:

Ant

pandb.jpg

UserName..............Due Date........Boy/Girl......Name.........BabyBorn.....Weight........Length

Autumnchik............05/28/08..........Boy.........Declan.......05/08/08.....6lbs14oz......20.0inches

Ant+D+BabyA...........07/25/09..........Boy.........Aaron........07/30/09.....8lbs08oz......20.5inches

How exciting! Lots of babies coming! How do I add my info?

It's funny b/c my doctor says I'm due Jan 27, my ultrasound says Jan 26, and my own calculations say Jan 25. But I have a feeling I will end up with an early February baby anyhow. ;) 02/01/2010 would be a cool day to be born!

My first child (daughter) was 4 days late....and weighed in at 9 lbs and 5 oz. I was sooo scared of labour and can honestly say it was an OK experience! But I "cheated" and had the epidural! I respect women who don't want an epidural for whatever reasons, but - to me - it's one of the greatest medical advances ever! My daughter has a BIG head (like me), so all the more reason I was grateful to have the epidural....they had to cut me quite a bit! I remember seeing the doctor bring out the scizzors and I thought my husband was going to pass out! lol

Otherwise, my labour was only about 4 hours, with 20 minutes of pushing. I could feel when I needed to push, which was good.

I told my hubby that I have 2 requests the second time around, with a better idea of what's in store - as soon as I walk in the hospital, he has to tell them I want an epidural ASAP. And as soon as the baby is born, he has to tell them I want the little monkey on my ####### ASAP! Breastfeeding is such a challenge for so many moms, including me the first time....I hope I have better luck this time!

What does everyone think about finding out the sex of the baby beforehand? I am leaning towards no...but I can see how things would be easier if I knew before I started shopping for everything. And I am thinking I should be trying to simplify my life! B)

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
What does everyone think about finding out the sex of the baby beforehand? I am leaning towards no...but I can see how things would be easier if I knew before I started shopping for everything. And I am thinking I should be trying to simplify my life! B)

I say go for it. It is so much easier to plan in my opinion.

I know I would rather not end up with all white, yellow and green clothes if I can help it!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Urgh. Turns out that the baby does not like pistachios. I wish he/she had informed me of this BEFORE I ate inhaled a whole bag.

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Nothing like eating a ton of a certain thing then it coming right back up, eh? Haha.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Ant+D+BabyA, can you please add my #1's info to the pretty list?

Name: Monkey

DOB 1/14/2009

EDD 1/25/2009

Boy (didn't know till born)

19"

7 lbs 4.7 oz

Autumnchik - Declan birfday is our anniversary!

:)

Awww Valerie .... I feel for you. When I was pregnant, my child did not like tuna macaroni salad (that I used to love). To this day, I cannot eat it without getting sick :(

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Do you think he/she will be OK with Swedish Meatballs for supper?

What do people call their bumps? He, she, it? I know some get offended at 'it', but that would work for me.

Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Added Team J and B's first son (by the way, did you really name him 'Monkey'..lol..just kidding....) info and overall updated list....

Welcome to the list! :thumbs:

(To add your name on the list, just hit the "reply" button, delete the quote marks, and fill out the fields accordingly,

or get someone else to help if unable to do such....just add your info to a post.....)

Ant

pandb.jpg

Team J and B..........01/25/09..........Boy.........Monkey.......01/14/09.....7lbs04oz......19.0inches

Edited by Ant+D+BabyA

Hi Everyone,

How exciting! Lots of babies coming! How do I add my info?

It's funny b/c my doctor says I'm due Jan 27, my ultrasound says Jan 26, and my own calculations say Jan 25. But I have a feeling I will end up with an early February baby anyhow. ;) 02/01/2010 would be a cool day to be born!

My first child (daughter) was 4 days late....and weighed in at 9 lbs and 5 oz. I was sooo scared of labour and can honestly say it was an OK experience! But I "cheated" and had the epidural! I respect women who don't want an epidural for whatever reasons, but - to me - it's one of the greatest medical advances ever! My daughter has a BIG head (like me), so all the more reason I was grateful to have the epidural....they had to cut me quite a bit! I remember seeing the doctor bring out the scizzors and I thought my husband was going to pass out! lol

Otherwise, my labour was only about 4 hours, with 20 minutes of pushing. I could feel when I needed to push, which was good.

I told my hubby that I have 2 requests the second time around, with a better idea of what's in store - as soon as I walk in the hospital, he has to tell them I want an epidural ASAP. And as soon as the baby is born, he has to tell them I want the little monkey on my ####### ASAP! Breastfeeding is such a challenge for so many moms, including me the first time....I hope I have better luck this time!

Blitz-Good luck with your current pregnancy and soon to be baby! And yes, do post about that experience here too. Lol..Babies decide for themselves as to when they want to come or not come out into their world..So it's up to them really, regardless of the guesses..

Wow...Likewise, with your daughter, you described how my son was too...! 5 days later, was a big baby, and I went for the epidural as soon a possible too! Lol..I have a big head too, and hence he ended up with the big head. Lol...And it was because of his big head I couldn't get him out and ended up with the c-section. Oh well, at least I gave it a try...scared of labour too, but at least got to experience it for 6 hours for me....lol..ouch! By the way, did you have to go for an induction, when your daughter was late?

I agree too, breasfeeding is such a challenge...But it is well worth it in the end! Did you have a good experience breastfeeding? Hope your next experience with your new baby is a good one too.

I found breastfeeding the most challenging when I was still recovering a few weeks after delivery...Nevertheless...I stuck with it...and am still breastfeeding my son....

Now, if only I can figure out what to do...now that he is teething....Ouch! Any ideas, anyone?

ValerieA-For me, I was leaning towards no at first...But like you, I wanted to simplify my life, and be more ready for the baby when they did arrive. The thing that ultimately swayed me was shopping....Can't find anything that looked good in gender neutral colours....

It was either going to be blue or pink for me...lol..So yeah, we gave in and found out...

Though right before we found out...I said...."I have a feeling that it is going to be a boy...and if they say so otherwise, I will be surprised..."

Sure enough it was a boy (confirmed once that time, and several times after that too as I had a few ultrasounds done due to my condition)...

Went shopping afterwards...Glad I could start buying stuff in blue and could start thinking of boy names too....:)

So yeah, if I were you, I would find out.....trust me, it makes life easier...:)

My guess: I think you are going to have a girl (but I could be wrong....lol...just guessing)...

I say go for it. It is so much easier to plan in my opinion.

I know I would rather not end up with all white, yellow and green clothes if I can help it!

Sap-I agree, I couldn't stand to buy stuff in white, yellow, and green!

It was either going to be blue or pink for me!

Definitely had to find out.....because of that!

Sigh..Why can;t they make more better looking gender-neutral baby items?

Ant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.