LC2016

Now what happens??

5 posts in this topic

Timeline

Ok so I have posted this before and haven't got an answer. Question is how do I call the consulate in Juarez to find out when we have our interview, and how long does it take to get the 3rd package. I haven't got one yet (I'm the USC). I have tried to call them and haven't got an answer. I've tried both numbers and nothing I always get disconnected. :unsure: Has everyone just called directly or have you used a calling card??

Please if anyone can please steer me in the right direction. I would DEF appreciate it.

Thanks and Good Luck!!

ob5fqt98.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please if I say something a little wrong don't take it personal PLEASE.

First your from Arkansas and there is a Mexican Consulate there that can help you with dealing with other

Latinos in Mexico and their Consulates there.

Second I think you wrote this wrong and you are talking about an American Embassy in Mexico, if I am not wrong.

Because you go to the U.S. side of the LINE to be interviewed to get a Visa to the U.S. and not a Mexican Consulate.

Then there is Why would you as an American think you would receive the PACKET #3 ? Really the Packets go to the one coming to the U.S. and not the U.S. person requesting.

As for the Packets it does take a long time .. in the Philippine they did away with the Packets and you just go ONLINE and get all the PACKET Information .. it is so much easier. I am sorry that you or Mexico still uses the PACKETS.

Anyway I hope this helps or if not PLEASE write more in Detail about your/two situation so we can understand better.

Remember you have a Mexican Consulate in Arkansas to help you also if you spouse to be can't get the information out of them in Mexico. But I still think you are talking U.S. Embassy which is a whole different story. You can call the number found on www.uscis.org and see what happens for the U.S. side of things

Good Luck

Rosie and David

single 15 years married 5 months ....now I know what peaks and valleys are in life. LOVE my wife hehehe

Timeline
Please if I say something a little wrong don't take it personal PLEASE.

First your from Arkansas and there is a Mexican Consulate there that can help you with dealing with other

Latinos in Mexico and their Consulates there.

Second I think you wrote this wrong and you are talking about an American Embassy in Mexico, if I am not wrong.

Because you go to the U.S. side of the LINE to be interviewed to get a Visa to the U.S. and not a Mexican Consulate.

Then there is Why would you as an American think you would receive the PACKET #3 ? Really the Packets go to the one coming to the U.S. and not the U.S. person requesting.

As for the Packets it does take a long time .. in the Philippine they did away with the Packets and you just go ONLINE and get all the PACKET Information .. it is so much easier. I am sorry that you or Mexico still uses the PACKETS.

Anyway I hope this helps or if not PLEASE write more in Detail about your/two situation so we can understand better.

Remember you have a Mexican Consulate in Arkansas to help you also if you spouse to be can't get the information out of them in Mexico. But I still think you are talking U.S. Embassy which is a whole different story. You can call the number found on www.uscis.org and see what happens for the U.S. side of things

Good Luck

Rosie and David

No offense taken

Yes you would think that you wouldn't get the 3 package but even on the website for Juarez its say the both of us will get the 3 package. Yes there is a Mexican consulate in Arkansas but from what I 've been told its only to get the Mexican passports and some other type of ID. As far as going to the other side of the "LINE" you have to go to the American Consulate in Mexico to come into the US not the other way around. Point is that I was wanting to know if there was an easier way of calling the consulate in Juarez and get the info I nee.

ob5fqt98.png

Most consulates prefer to respond to email letters as long as they are specific regarding your case. You need the case number and the name of the person looking to obtain the visa. The case number is the one assigned to the embassy, not your USCIS application number.

Timeline
Most consulates prefer to respond to email letters as long as they are specific regarding your case. You need the case number and the name of the person looking to obtain the visa. The case number is the one assigned to the embassy, not your USCIS application number.

Thanks for the reply. I've already emailed them and I'm supposed to hear something from them by the end of this week. I also gave them my CDJ number which was given to me when I called the NVC. I basically just emailed them and told them who I was and his info and DOB our CDJ number and that I was wanting to know where our case stood and about our interview. Now I'm just left wondering and thinking about if we'll get an answer sometime soon.

Best of Luck!

Lori and David

ob5fqt98.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.