dexy

"Completed" London Waivers?

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Has anyone got any info on the time it takes for a completed I-601 waiver being completed, to it getting back to London embassy?

Also when my "Postcard" was sent to me saying that they had received the application (I-601) they put the wrong address on, it went to a No5 two doors away from me, should I get in touch with London and point this out? I am friendly with the person at that address and would get it passed on to me??

It could be just a typo on there part.......any opinions please?

best wishes to everyone. Dexy. :thumbs:

Met online 2000

met in person Sept 2003

Married in the U.K May 2004

Has anyone got any info on the time it takes for a completed I-601 waiver being completed, to it getting back to London embassy?

Hi and welcome,

hmm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with your question, the I-601 waiver is being processed at the London embassy, so I guess they would know right away if they were completed. Did you mean, when you would be notified of a complete waiver?? btw, how long ago did you file yours???

Are you also waiting for you I-601 being processed in London, there are about 2 of us here and you can join us in our London tracking or UK waiver thread

Did you know that you can track your case on their website??

I think that you need to email them and correct the mistake they did on your address.

:)

Timeline:

January 27 2006: submitted and approved I-130 in Copenhagen, Denmark

March 23 2006: Interview, submitted I-601 waiver

May 2 2006: London recieves waiver

August 21 2006: waiver approved woo hoo

October 3 2006: arrived in the US

And-I-Go-WEEEE.jpgBear.gif

Hi and welcome,

hmm, I'm not quite sure what you mean with your question, the I-601 waiver is being processed at the London embassy, so I guess they would know right away if they were completed. Did you mean, when you would be notified of a complete waiver?? btw, how long ago did you file yours???

Are you also waiting for you I-601 being processed in London, there are about 2 of us here and you can join us in our London tracking or UK waiver thread

I think that you need to email them and correct the mistake they did on your address.

As far as I am aware, you submit the waiver to London and then it goes back to the U.S. to be adjudicated, I may be wrong on that, however, I submitted mine mid April this year, got the customary postcard dated 5th May and changed from "pending" to "under review" on the 25th July.

Dexy.

Hi and welcome,

As far as I am aware, you submit the waiver to London and then it goes back to the U.S. to be adjudicated, I may be wrong on that, however, I submitted mine mid April this year, got the customary postcard dated 5th May and changed from "pending" to "under review" on the 25th July.

Dexy.

Met online 2000

met in person Sept 2003

Hi dexy.

No your waiver stays in london and will be decided there. since your case is now under review you should hear something soon. (I would guess in the next couple of weeks) They will send you a letter when they have made their decision with the results. You will then mail your passport back to London so they can attach your visa to it and mail it back to you.

We filed our waiver in May but it didn't get put on the lists until June so we have several more weeks to wait yet. Beetee's waiver went under review on July 25th also. You both should hear something about the same time.

Good luck with yours. Hope you hear something soon.

Baileyj..........Vicky

SHA ZAM!!! I-601 WAIVER APPROVED......10/13/06

11/18/06 Arrived

12/21/06 Filed for Social Security number

12/22/06 Married

01/03/2007 Social Security number arrived

01/10/07 Filed AOS

01/19/07 NOA1

02/05/07 Biometrics

2/6/07 Touch on EAD

02/07 Received RFE and returned information within 2 days

2/24/07 Transferred to California

2/26/07 Received letter (Transfer to California)

3/1/07 AOS email confirmation that case was received in California

3/2/07 AOS Touched again today but no update.

3/5/07 AOS another touch but no update.

4/5/07 EAD Touched again

4/9/07 EAD Touched.

4/10/07 EAD card ordered.

Removal of Conditions

6/8/2009 Sent I-751.

6/12/2009 Check Cashed

6/15/2009 NOA1 Received

6/25/2009 Received biometrics letter

7/13/2009 Biometrics appointment at Indianapolis Indiana

Hi dexy.

No your waiver stays in london and will be decided there. since your case is now under review you should hear something soon. (I would guess in the next couple of weeks) They will send you a letter when they have made their decision with the results. You will then mail your passport back to London so they can attach your visa to it and mail it back to you.

We filed our waiver in May but it didn't get put on the lists until June so we have several more weeks to wait yet. Beetee's waiver went under review on July 25th also. You both should hear something about the same time.

Good luck with yours. Hope you hear something soon.

Baileyj..........Vicky

Thanks for the replies and good luck to you also.

Dexy

Met online 2000

met in person Sept 2003

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.